The Iran and Wider Middle East Thread

^ Where did you get the information that he was a combat veteran? I had heard he was trying to get into the SEALs but he washed out during the process. I don't think he was ever deployed.

^ Where did you get the information that he was a combat veteran? I had heard he was trying to get into the SEALs but he washed out during the process. I don't think he was ever deployed.
I thought I had heard he was deployed. He is listed as a "Navy veteran" but maybe he never got deployed to war. I honestly don't know a lot about him. What I do know is he became the face for the decadence of the west, and blew up on Instagram by having teams of attractive women over at his place taking very inappropriate pictures. But this also gained him a large following among young men. Now he is using that fame to spread the word about the evil of Israel and is losing a lot of money and probably receiving a lot of threats over it. But he keeps going, and he is the only one to really stick to his guns on this subject in the west with a large following.

I hope others get on board, but they are not needed. The only person I can think that both might do it and bring a bigger audience would be Tucker, but I doubt Tucker ever goes that far.

To tie it back to the subject, it is very obvious to see how unpopular this war and support for Israel is in the USA. And Israel's real strength is the ability to control the once powerful US military. Those days are coming to an end.

Back