• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Iran and Wider Middle East Thread

Welcome all to the new deceiving "conflict".

ff.png

I wish all strength who have media as their faith, I think this will be a new chapter fear movie.

With explosions in the sky. 🎇🎇🎇🎆
And where do You think incoming munitions (drones/missiles) are shot down ? On land or in water ?

The fireworks & lies machine is shifted on again.
I sincerely hope that You will never have to confront Your ideas with reality, because if a day ever comes when You experiance some of those "firewarks" up close, You might be in shock to what they really are.

Have fun.
Always have.

@Cooper @TruckDriver9 Quite incredible you are sucking up and spreading every story the media gives you.
You just posted a screenshot of a news article and claim that I'm the one sucking up media content.

And where do You think incoming muitions (drones/missiles) are shot down ? On land or in water ?

There are no drones and missiles shot. We just see fireworks.
I think the Iran Islamic leading regime is a puppet regime just as "Hamas"; has always been.

If the west would have wanted the regime to change, Khamenei would have been killed many years ago.

For 45 year they have been spreading this "Iran is making nuclear weapons" hoax; talks on centrifuges, uranium, etc, it's all part of the media lie system.

Just consider the idea that not everything which comes from Israel is truthful communication.

I sincerely that You will never have to confront Your ideas with reality, because if a day ever comes when You experiance some of those "firewarks" up close You might be in shock to what they really are.
I think different brother, I hope for you, that once the media war lies won't have a grip on you.
You just posted a screenshot of a news article and claim that I'm the one sucking up media content.
I share it to show "explosions in the sky" = fireworks

Not missiles / drones etc.

Don't be sorry, that's exactly what I meant.
Yeah. Did you know that you behave like a woman? Poisoning the well with irrational non sequitur rubbish. I remember a while back I broke down a huge post of your exposing the fact that you made every point through rhetorical tricks and insinuations and none through logic and forthrightness. As I recall you didn't respond and vacated the forum shortly thereafter. Talk like a man and back things up if you want to make outrageous claims. Or else get out of the thread and stop polluting it and stay sequestered in your "everything is fake" quarantine thread.

There are no drones and missiles shot. We just see fireworks.
So of course all the incoming footage showing wreckage of downed drones/missiles will be fake by default, and any kind of destruction caused on the ground will be staged. Just like everything else is fake, except Your opinions which, of course are real and based on... what exactly are Your opinions based on ?

I think the Iran Islamic leading regime is a puppet regime just as "Hamas"; has always been.
If the west would have wanted the regime to change, Khamenei would have been killed many years ago.
For 45 year they have been spreading this "Iran is making nuclear weapons" hoax; talks on centrifuges, uranium, etc, it's all part of the media lie system.
Just consider the idea that not everything which comes from Israel is truthful communication.
You've ever seen me using Israeli sources ?

I think different brother, I hope for you, that once the media war lies won't have a grip on you.
I've seen some "fireworks" up close in real life, don't need the media to know what's real. And I honestly, hope that You will never have to experiance them Yourself.

I share it to show "explosions in the sky" = fireworks
Not missiles / drones etc.
Did You even bother to learn how air defense interceptors work ? Contrary to popular belief, most air defense systems are not designed to hit incoming targets directly, most of them (with some exceptions) use a proximity fuse and a fragmentation warhead (a cassette filled with explosives and flechettes) to pierce the target's fuselage and trigger secondary explosions of the warhead/fuel.

Yeah. Did you know that you behave like a woman? Poisoning the well with irrational non sequitur rubbish. I remember a while back I broke down a huge post of your exposing the fact that you made every point through rhetorical tricks and insinuations and none through logic and forthrightness. As I recall you didn't respond and vacated the forum shortly thereafter. Talk like a man and back things up if you want to make outrageous claims. Or else get out of the thread and stop polluting it and stay sequestered in your "everything is fake" quarantine thread.
@Iacobus please keep some common courtesy. Personal attacks are not the way to go. Attack my words if you disagree, if you think they are wrong, but in this post you do all you accuse me of. I bring logic, you bring personal attacks.

Last edited:
So of course all the incoming footage showing wreckage of downed drones/missiles will be fake by default, and any kind of destruction caused on the ground will be staged. Just like everything else is fake, except Your opinions which, of course are real and based on... what exactly are Your opinions based on ?
Logic.

We get presented a story in which 100+ missiles and drones are blown from the air by rocket installations.

That would mean debree all across the ground. On 100+ places right?

What we get shown is maybe 1 or 2 ground locations and the rest is pulverized in air?

This has been going on for many many years. For years there were "Hamas" rockets that never landed.

In encourage you to watch a lot of footage, we never see 2 pieces of firework clashing in the air. You agree that's what we should see right?

What we see is something in the air blowing up, one sided. Time and time again.

You've ever seen me using Israeli sources ?

I've seen some "fireworks" up close in real life, don't need the media to know what's real. And I honestly, hope that You will never have to experiance them Yourself.
Please explain?

I don't deny the existence of bombs, grenades or detonations.

I deem it fake that Iran is now sending 100+ drones + missiles that get pulverized in mid air. As I see no proof of that in any of the images.

Did You even bother to learn how air defense interceptors work ? Contrary to popular belief, most air defense systems are not designed to hit incoming targets directly, most of them (with some exceptions) use a proximity fuse and a fragmentation warhead (a cassette filled with explosives and flechettes) to pierce the target's fuselage and trigger secondary explosions of the warhead/fuel.
So you say it's fine if they don't exactly clash? And if it explodes in 1 meter then the debree of the exploding defence projectile can crash / explode the other projectile?

Seems very risky to me. In this case Israel claims to have downed +95% of the attack.

But let's say it's true, then we should see 2 projectiles almost meeting mid air, and both exploding at the same time and going in different directions right?

Please show me some proof then.

All I have seen is fireworks to far. Something going up in the air. Exploding mid air. With nothing else near.

That's not defence interceptors right?

@Iacobus please keep some common courtesy. Personal attacks are not the way to go. Attack my words if you disagree, if you think they are wrong, but in this post you do all you accuse me of. I bring logic, you bring personal attacks.
Brother, I’m glad you’re back but you come across as abrasive and argumentative in a lot of your posts.

The issue isn’t not believing the MSM. The issue is whatever conclusion you then present, you feel is the only acceptable conclusion. When questioned, you then fall back on claiming your stance is ‘logic’ and imply anyone who disagrees therefore isn’t logical.

Can you see how that distracts from the original discussion?

I encourage you to watch a lot of footage, we never see 2 pieces of firework clashing in the air. You agree that's what we should see right?

But in all honesty, the fact that you are trying to use lack of debris as supporting evidence when the sun hasn't even risen is proof enough that you have a preset conclusion in your mind that you have decided in advance is true and are seeking to justify.

You are not examining the evidence and drawing a conclusion from it.

I fully expect you to move the goalposts having presented you with the evidence you claim does not exist and I will not be donating more of my time time to your derailing and well poisoning.

But in all honesty, the fact that you are trying to use lack of debris as supporting evidence when the sun hasn't even risen is proof enough that you have a preset conclusion in your mind that you have decided in advance is true and are seeking to justify.

You are not examining the evidence and drawing a conclusion from it.

I fully expect you to move the goalposts having presented you with the evidence you claim does not exist and I will not be donating more of my time time to your derailing and well poisoning.

So what do you think we see here?

I see white pixels on a screen meeting. All other material I found, (well found I must say) I don't see pixels meeting.

I see nothing intercepted, I see those pixels moving on, that means if these are those 3 meter high rockets, there should be big crashes everywhere right?

100 missiles sent, 100 anti-missiles sent? Where are the craters? (these are densely populated areas)

So let's wait then for all the stories coming then today with the rockets who dropped. The thing is, for me indeed this is repetition of the same story, over and over again, then Hamas rockets, now Iran. We have nice nightly theater. And the day after we see nothing of it.

What evidence did you present?

Here pixels don't meet.

And that's fine, you don't need to react, I'm just a simple guy speaking my voice. And all the governments are on your side, that it's really really important.

I don't know what to make of the apparent Iranian attack/ retaliation for Israel's Syrian activities.

As far as a "cost, risk, benefit" appraisal goes, last night's events have the political and military clout of a very costly firework display.

Israel wants to attack Iran for a while. They have been planning it for several years. Specifically the Iran nuclear program. It was supposedly told to Putin if he didn´t invade Ukraine all western countries except US (which is Israel biggest bitch) would abstain from supporting any action from Israel against Iran. It seems the goal post was shifted to Putin not taking Kiev. If Putin doesn´t take Kiev. Western countries would not participate. France it seems made this promise at least.

So all of this is just a jewish/israeli usual shitshow theater to force western countries to support their stupid paranoia. Truth be told the jews wanted a regional war and Iran refused.

If the jews want to escalate further they will need to produce a false flag in western countries. Like 9/11.

Last edited:
@paternos You don't know if it's fake or not. You just are skeptical. That's fine, but don't tell others you know when you in fact have no way of knowing.

None of us have any easy way to know what's going on.

However, the fact that Al Jazeera, which is definitely enemies of Israel, shows and reports the same thing, along with cell phone footage from bystanders, leads me to conclude this is real.

The question is what does Iran gain from this? They destroyed an air base. They tested out some missiles and drones, and tested out Israel's air defense network.

Does Iran hope for Israel to counter-attack? Because typically they must know Talmuds will always fight back due to their superiority complex.

And Joe Biden is going to pretend to be the voice of peace, but of course if Israel attacks then the USA will attack right along with them.

But what does Iran gain from this? Do they have the same air defense to protect their refineries and military bases? Do they secretly want total war?

Are You using logic ? Just to be clear, I don't particularly mind Your alternative way of thinking, You won't find me down voting Your posts or anything like that, but I don't see too much logic in some of them. You say that the war in ukraine is fake because Russia didn't carpet bomb Kiev and people are able to live their lives in there, and at the same time You say that the war in Gaza is fake and the Israeli carpet bombings are just a show and the destruction is either staged or part of controlled demolitions. This isn't logic.

We get presented a story in which 100+ missiles and drones are blown from the air by rocket installations.
That would mean debree all across the ground. On 100+ places right?
What we get shown is maybe 1 or 2 ground locations and the rest is pulverized in air?
We are starting to get the footage from Iraq and Jordan where American (and allied) Forces were intercepting those munitions along the way.

And I expect to see more footage, including damage caused by the falling debris in Israel, in the coming days. Of course You will say they're all fake/staged.
There are already reports about innocent civilians killed in Jordan, but let me guess - their deaths are also fabricated ?

This has been going on for many many years. For years there were "Hamas" rockets that never landed.
I've seen a lot of footage of Hamas rockets hitting targets (buildings, parking lots, etc.) in Israel. I'm pretty sure You can easily find them Yourself

In encourage you to watch a lot of footage,
I do.
we never see 2 pieces of firework clashing in the air. You agree that's what we should see right?
Like I said, You seem to not understand how air defense systems work; most of them (except some of the most modern interceptors) explode in the proximity of the target and scatter a cloud of fast flying flechettes - if You take a good look at the videos You should be even able to see them.

What we see is something in the air blowing up, one sided. Time and time again.
In many videos we can see missiles bypassing Israeli defenses and flying towards their tagets. We can also see explosions on the ground, and soon we should get some satellite photos showing the damage caused to the Israeli air bases.

Please explain?
I don't deny the existence of bombs, grenades or detonations.
You don't ? Sorry, but sometimes it's hard to follow the list of things that You deem non-existent. So which weapons of war are real and which are not ?

I deem it fake that Iran is now sending 100+ drones + missiles that get pulverized in mid air. As I see no proof of that in any of the images.
Won't argue with You about the numbers since there's no way for me to count them, but just because the mainstream recount of events is manipulated, it doesn't mean that the event didn't happen in the first place.

So you say it's fine if they don't exactly clash? And if it explodes in 1 meter then the debree of the exploding defence projectile can crash / explode the other projectile?
Seems very risky to me. In this case Israel claims to have downed +95% of the attack.
But let's say it's true, then we should see 2 projectiles almost meeting mid air, and both exploding at the same time and going in different directions right?
Please show me some proof then.
All I have seen is fireworks to far. Something going up in the air. Exploding mid air. With nothing else near.
That's not defence interceptors right?
Seriously, do some reading on how air defense systems work.

Last edited:
Buy Raytheon and energy stocks Monday. Someone's gonna make money off of this, might as well be us.

In all seriousness. Iran telegraphed their retaliatory airstrike against the country with the worlds best air defenses. I believe that this will blow over relatively soon. Similar to Iran's reaction to Soleimani's killing in Baghdad. If Iran were serious about retaliation there would have been no warning, and U.S. targets in the region would be in the mix as well. Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast, hit 'em everywhere. This feels off. And I could be completely wrong and we're watching the opening of the 2nd act of WWIII.

It's worse than that. The 2020 Iranian response to Soleimani's assassination was communicated 24+ hours in advance to the Americans. It was also conveyed that Iran was not looking for a conflict yet had to retaliate to save face - and that the missiles would be launched towards the perimeter of the al Asad airbase and not the main buildings.

Today's attack reeks of a similar modus operandi - with the Iranians communicating their reprisal to the Americans which the relayed it to Israel. It seems like a token retaliation to save face. A zero casualty event (the only casualties occurred in Jordan due to falling debris) where minimal damage was done, but with Iranian propaganda channels bloviating on its success claiming re-established (imaginary) red lines and a new power balance in the Middle East. That sounds a bit premature: Israel is not going to tone down and just launched another airstrike in Lebanon's Baalbek Valley (Hezbollah's heartland) - something that would have been considered a casus belli in any pre- October 7 scenario. Per comparison: when Israel hits there is always blood. The explanation is simple: there are no prior warnings involved.

To add to that: not even 4 hours after the last missile was shot down over Israeli airspace the entire region's airspace opened up again. That smells of backdoor channels and (at least in part) choreographed events.

None of this will save Iran however. The Knesset has delegated the decision on if, where and when the Israeli retaliation will take place to the current War Cabinet - which consists of Bibi Netanyahu, Benny Gantz and Yoav Gallant. Three hawks that have been trying their very best for six months and counting to escalate the Gaza War into a regional war with featured special guest appearance of the USA.

After today Israel finally got its casus belli. Their main goal: direct strikes on Iran's nuclear enrichment facilities. It might not be Israel's initial response, but that is the end goal of climbing the escalation ladder - however long it might take. Direct US involvement is however a prerequisite for achieving that objective.

Right now the only thing standing between Israel and Iran is the Biden Administration - which has already come out stating it will not be part of any retaliation, nor do they think that Israel itself should retaliate in the first place. The Biden Administration understands that an actual shooting war with Iran will make energy prices go through the roof and that this scenario will greatly inhibit the old man's chances of getting re-elected later this year.

No doubt there are intensive back and forths going on right now between Tel Aviv and Washington with the stakes being (an eventual) war on Iran. I am personally leaning towards an initial US refusal to participate in any Israeli retaliatory actions, but with Washington unable to convince Bibi to just let go. If eventually a tit-for-tat does occur the US will find it self unable to not get sucked in. Which is exactly what Netanyahu is aiming for.

It's worse than that. The 2020 Iranian response to Soleimani's assassination was communicated 24+ hours in advance to the Americans. It was also conveyed that Iran was not looking for a conflict yet had to retaliate to save face - and that the missiles would be launched towards the perimeter of the al Asad airbase and not the main buildings.

Today's attack reeks of a similar modus operandi - with the Iranians communicating their reprisal to the Americans which the relayed it to Israel. It seems like a token retaliation to save face. A zero casualty event (the only casualties occurred in Jordan due to falling debris) where minimal damage was done, but with Iranian propaganda channels bloviating on its success claiming re-established (imaginary) red lines and a new power balance in the Middle East. That sounds a bit premature: Israel is not going to tone down and just launched another airstrike in Lebanon's Baalbek Valley (Hezbollah's heartland) - something that would have been considered a casus belli in any pre- October 7 scenario. Per comparison: when Israel hits there is always blood. The explanation is simple: there are no prior warnings involved.

To add to that: not even 4 hours after the last missile was shot down over Israeli airspace the entire region's airspace opened up again. That smells of backdoor channels and (at least in part) choreographed events.

None of this will save Iran however. The Knesset has delegated the decision on if, where and when the Israeli retaliation will take place to the current War Cabinet - which consists of Bibi Netanyahu, Benny Gantz and Yoav Gallant. Three hawks that have been trying their very best for six months and counting to escalate the Gaza War into a regional war with featured special guest appearance of the USA.

After today Israel finally got its casus belli. Their main goal: direct strikes on Iran's nuclear enrichment facilities. It might not be Israel's initial response, but that is the end goal of climbing the escalation ladder - however long it might take. Direct US involvement is however a prerequisite for achieving that objective.

Right now the only thing standing between Israel and Iran is the Biden Administration - which has already come out stating it will not be part of any retaliation, nor do they think that Israel itself should retaliate in the first place. The Biden Administration understands that an actual shooting war with Iran will make energy prices go through the roof and that this scenario will greatly inhibit the old man's chances of getting re-elected later this year.

No doubt there are intensive back and forths going on right now between Tel Aviv and Washington with the stakes being (an eventual) war on Iran. I am personally leaning towards an initial US refusal to participate in any Israeli retaliatory actions, but with Washington unable to convince Bibi to just let go. If eventually a tit-for-tat does occur the US will find it self unable to not get sucked in. Which is exactly what Netanyahu is aiming for.
Even if it was a back channel agreement, it is still a big win for Iran. It shows the USA/Israel is so weak that they have to allow Iran to get a strike within Israel's territory. The USA has enough fear of Iran to set this up and Israel's hands are full enough, they have to accept it.

The USA knows they need Israel first Trump to get into office and sell the military before they can take on Iran. That is why they will install Trump, so he can push for a big war in the Middle East. The problem is, that will be likely too late by then. Most young men are now aware of Israel and their evil deeds and even Trump can't sell the country on supporting Israel any longer.

This was still a win for Iran, it was a loss for Israel, and it is a reality check for the USA and the west. Something will eventually give and a full-scale war will likely break out, it is our job to keep our young men out of the military.

Back