• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Iran and Wider Middle East Thread

Israel brought this on themselves.
Or, they have done this to themselves. I'm so far down the Endless-War Matrix Rabbit Hole that I wouldn't be surprised if jews are "running" Iran and firing missles/drones at themselves and making money on the firing of those missles/drones and the intercepting of them.

If you're listening to FOX News pundits right now (jew Mark Levin, etc.) it all just sounds so staged and fake... "Iran is 'attacking' Israel right now, but Iran gave Israel a two hours heads up and the US just shot down a drone, and Iran said that the attack is now over as long as the US doesn't get involved and Israel doesn't retaliate." And then they show footage of Fake President Biden shuffling his feet from Marine 1 to the White House as he cuts his Delaware weekend short to rush into The Situation Room to "deal with Iran." Biden can't even walk and chew gum at the same time, much less is he running this country. It's just all so staged, predictable, gay, and fake. Nobody is fighting to win. If anybody is serious, just drop a nuke already and put an end to it Hiroshima/Nagasaki style. But of course, that's not going to happen because there's no money to be made in decisively winning a war, but there's plenty of money to be made in prolonging one.

Last edited:
Two giant questions if this escalates further...

#1) Did Iran have permission/backing from Russia/China before doing this? I think they had to at least discuss it with them. If so, they will neutralize the USA in many ways to help Iran.
I'm guessing that both Russia and China will offer political support in the UN, they will argue that Iran had the right to respond to the Israeli strike on the Iranian embassy, which by the way violated international law.
And if the situation escalates into a US-Iran war, they will provide Iran with intelligence, expert knowledge, maybe even even with materials - in a way similar to the support we're giving to ukraine - but they will not go to war against the US.

#2) How will Americans react when their kids are drug off for this war while their country is going down the drain?
Hard to tell. We don't even know if the scale of the Iranian attack was devastating enough to trigger American retailation. But then again, even if the Iranian strike was precise and proportional enough to not provoke us, the Israeli counter strikes may start a series of mutual retaliatory strikes that will, eventually, spiral out of control. And even if we go after Iran it won't have to be a ground invasion, but only long range naval/air strikes.

Last edited:
Buy Raytheon and energy stocks Monday. Someone's gonna make money off of this, might as well be us.

In all seriousness. Iran telegraphed their retaliatory airstrike against the country with the worlds best air defenses. I believe that this will blow over relatively soon. Similar to Iran's reaction to Soleimani's killing in Baghdad. If Iran were serious about retaliation there would have been no warning, and U.S. targets in the region would be in the mix as well. Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast, hit 'em everywhere. This feels off. And I could be completely wrong and we're watching the opening of the 2nd act of WWIII.

Buy Raytheon and energy stocks Monday. Someone's gonna make money off of this, might as well be us.

In all seriousness. Iran telegraphed their retaliatory airstrike against the country with the worlds best air defenses. I believe that this will blow over relatively soon. Similar to Iran's reaction to Soleimani's killing in Baghdad. If Iran were serious about retaliation there would have been no warning, and U.S. targets in the region would be in the mix as well. Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast, hit 'em everywhere. This feels off. And I could be completely wrong and we're watching the opening of the 2nd act of WWIII.
Iran has to walk a fine line between responding to the Israeli strike on their embassy and not provoking American retaliation. So we've got precision strikes at Israeli military facilities (it appears to be mostly in the sparsely populated Negev area) and not a wide barrage fired at large cities. Still, it's hard to tell if it's over already - now Israel has the ball, and if they respond with direct strikes against Iran they could start a mutual fire exchange, which can easily spiral out of control.

1713061986597.png

I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the selection of targets. I was worried that Iran would strike major population centers and cause mass civilian casualties, which would warrant American response. But they sticked to military installations (Ramon and Nevatim air bases confirmed, some other rumored), so there should be no public, other than ziocon, outrage in the US.

Welcome all to the new deceiving "conflict".

ff.png

I wish all strength who have media as their faith, I think this will be a new chapter fear movie.

With explosions in the sky. 🎇🎇🎇🎆

The fireworks & lies machine is shifted on again.

Have fun.

@Cooper @TruckDriver9 Quite incredible you are sucking up and spreading every story the media gives you.

"eXpLoSiOnS iN tHe SkY bRo...."

Yeah, like, exactly what you would expect to happen when a missile attack is intercepted by a missile defense system. Seriously low IQ stuff. Put down the bong.
That's called fireworks brother.

There is no real "missile defence system" or an "iron dome" that's pulverizing powerful rockets mid air.

The most logical explanation is that we see fireworks.

If I look at these pictures I don't see 2 pieces of fireworks hitting each other even.

But good luck enjoying the propaganda.

Last edited:
That's called fireworks brother.

Oh okay forgive me. I thought you were implying that there wasn't a missile attack going on on Israel by Iran and that it was being staged through other means. Your post was so vague and nebulous that I must have misinterpreted and thought that you were implying that the conflict was fake and that people aren't really fighting for their lives and dying in the Middle East.

Oh okay forgive me. I thought you were implying that there wasn't a missile attack going on on Israel by Iran and that it was being staged through other means. Your post was so vague and nebulous that I must have misinterpreted and thought that you were implying that the conflict was fake and that people aren't really fighting for their lives and dying in the Middle East.
Don't be sorry, that's exactly what I meant.

Back