The Iran and Wider Middle East Thread

That is why the claims that Israel turned off their air defense system makes no sense. It almost seems to come from gate keepers who want to keep conservatives from becoming red pilled.

Israel didn't need Iran's missiles to land, they just needed them to be shot off, and then shot down, to provoke their people into war. The fact the missiles got through terrified the Israeli citizens, for the first time they realize they can be hit and now they are going to question this war.

Add to the possible higher than expected body count coming out of southern Lebanon, and this is really going south for Israel.

I even heard a comment I didn't consider. Nasrallah was more of a figure head and a spiritual leader and potential peace maker than a military leader. Killing him was a blow to Hezbollah, but would only strengthen their resolve and also do little to hurt them militarily. Worse off, it made a peace deal with Hezbollah even less likely, putting Israel more at risk.

Last edited:
That is why the claims that Israel turned off their air defense system makes no sense. It almost seems to come from gate keepers who want to keep conservatives from becoming red pilled.

Israel didn't need Iran's missiles to land, they just needed them to be shot off, and then shot down, to provoke their people into war. The fact the missiles got through terrified the Israeli citizens, for the first time they realize they can be hit and now they are going to question this war.

Add to the possible higher than expected body count coming out of southern Lebanon, and this is really going south for Israel.

I even heard a comment I didn't consider. Nasrallah was more of a figure head and a spiritual leader and potential peace maker than a military leader. Killing him was a blow to Hezbollah, but would only strengthen their resolve and also do little to hurt them militarily. Worse off, it made a peace deal with Hezbollah even less likely, putting Israel more at risk.

Too stupid to win wars on their own. Completely control the west.

I don't get it.

Too stupid to win wars on their own. Completely control the west.

I don't get it.
Easy, they are masters of manipulation and propaganda. That works very well, for decades, even for a few generations, all strung together. But eventually rubber meets the road, and you can't use these tricks to make food and housing magically appear. Their time of tricking White men into doing their fighting is over. White men cannot afford a home and afford to start a family, so they sure as hell are not going to go fight for such a disgusting country.

The surprising thing to me is that they have not learned this tiny lesson after centuries of self destruction. How they have not learned from their own mistakes is astonishing. The amount of pride/arrogance they display is quite remarkable. They truly do see a 140 IQ white man as just as sub-human as a 70 IQ sub-saharan, and this is their ultimate downfall, over and over.

Here we go.
Nobody's going anywhere. How many times must it be said that if you live outside these fake (as in unnecessary) JQ war zones and didn't watch the fake jew news you wouldn't even know anything is happening. And if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? No.
I don't get it.
Exactly. That's the whole point. A constant state of confusion and moving goal posts. "Israel is being bombed, wait, no its not, nobody is dead. Iran is strong, wait, no, Iran is weak. Israel is at war with Hezbollah, wait, no, Iran just declared war against Israel. Putin will beat Ukraine into submission within weeks, no, I mean years, actually, the war will be over sometime within this decade. Trump will beat Biden decisively, wait, no, Harris will beat Trump narrowly. JD Vance mopped the floor with Walz, but no, actually Walz pretty much won the debate."

Nobody's going anywhere. How many times must it be said that if you live outside these fake (as in unnecessary) JQ war zones and didn't watch the fake jew news you wouldn't even know anything is happening. And if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? No.

Exactly. That's the whole point. A constant state of confusion and moving goal posts. "Israel is being bombed, wait, no its not, nobody is dead. Iran is strong, wait, no, Iran is weak. Israel is at war with Hezbollah, wait, no, Iran just declared war against Israel. Putin will beat Ukraine into submission within weeks, no, I mean years, actually, the war will be over sometime within this decade. Trump will beat Biden decisively, wait, no, Harris will beat Trump narrowly. JD Vance mopped the floor with Walz, but no, actually Walz pretty much won the debate."
What is your point? That the satanic elites are so powerful and all knowing that every point made about them is actually just them causing confusion and we are hopeless in stopping them?

This man gets it.

I still haven't got an answer. What is his point then? That no matter what, the satanic elites of Israel are unbeatable and trying to stop them is a futile effort?
I don't think that is his point, but I can't speak for him.
My take is that we should view these developments from very far away, with complete dispassion. We can only make a difference in our immediate environment.
We can't do that if we spend all our attention and energy to things that we are too small to change no matter how hard we think about them.

I don't think that is his point, but I can't speak for him.
My take is that we should view these developments from very far away, with complete dispassion. We can only make a difference in our immediate environment.
We can't do that if we spend all our attention and energy to things that we are too small to change no matter how hard we think about them.
I don't think anyone here is wasting energy from this huge win by God and Iran. I think everyone is recharged and full of energy after this righteous attack on satanic Israel.

You are right, we must focus on what we can do. And what we can do is make sure young men don't enlist into our disgusting military in the USA, and let our congressmen know we will not be drafted to fight for this satanic entity.

I've never felt more White pilled in my life. The end of the satanic elites is truly visible now.

I think what he's saying is to stop buying so hard into things and letting it consume you which is really good advice.
This is probably the biggest event of our lifetime when it comes to defeating the satanic elite. Someone finally really punched them back in the nose in a way they never expected. Now it is our turn to tell these same satanic beings "no, we will not fight for you".

Back