The Iran and Wider Middle East Thread

Lots of things are happening; the dominoes are falling. It's almost time for the big finale in Russia. It will not be for ears to hear but for the eyes to see.

Russia is allied with the Muslims. The muslims are about to fall. I don't really care, spilled milk, and they're worse than useless. You either import them and let them subjugate your people, or keep them at arm's length and watch them call you islamophobic and racist. How can you be allied with a country and not have a visa free agreement with them? Do western countries lock each other out? Great plan Putin.

As has been explained countless times, Russia cannot be winning the Ukraine war because that war has no stated objectives, among many other problems. Even if you think the Ukrainian army is about to collapse, there's literally no plan for annexation of Ukraine.

How can you win a war if you have no objectives, don't want to annex the country, continue to do business with your enemies, are partnered with nations that are primed for regime change, and conduct an internationalist foreign policy with globohomo organizations that hate you?

All of those things are facts.

So Ukraine collapses soon. 4 regions get annexed. Then what? Super respectful negotiations amongst our wise leaders? Give me a break.

They're about to refocus their efforts on Russia, and just as it happens, Russia is way weaker, way more worn down than it was before. Of course people will say Russia is actually getting stronger from murdering their kin in the mud, but we all know that's retarded. Especially considering that it has been demonstrated, EVERYWHERE, the jews will destroy you from within.

Interested to know what happens there. As far as BBF China, maybe China should recognize Crimea or give weapons to their friends? No? BRICS is waging a military war against the west, right? Or are they waiting for America to bankrupt itself? Which one is it today? Why are people playing both sides as it is claimed if BRICS is about to lock the west out of global trade? They're going to lock America and Jews out, right? Silly Jews about to get outsmarted by the 5D chess masters.

This is how the US govt. leaves US citizens hanging when a predicted natural disaster occurs. This happened in Appalachia, a region that used to produce the most US soldiers. A poor area, populated with Scots-Irish, who are some of the best warriors on the planet. These men will not fight for this sick and degenerate country.

Israel's strength for almost its entire existence has been the USA fighting their battles for them. And that will likely occur again. But the sun is setting on the American empire and I don't know if anyone will fight Israel's wars afterwards. If not, I don't see how Israel wins this war they are starting on a long enough arch.

I don’t know if this is just another flex and showing of power or if it is an attack meant to destroy.

Goodbye IRGC headquarters.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I seriously wonder if whatever missiles Iran is firing are guided or just fire and hope for the best. They don't seem to be hitting any targets of military or political value. Why not take out the Knesset, military bases, M0§§ad HQ, etc. At least you think that's what they'd want to do. Maybe they're just softening up the target for now before sending in their heavy hitters. I have no idea. It's just my impression. Your post above arrived seconds before mine. So, we'll see.

Last edited:
I seriously wonder if whatever missiles Iran is firing are guided or just fire and hope for the best. They don't seem to be hitting any targets of military or political value. Why not take out the Knesset, military bases, M0§§ad HQ, etc. At least you think that's what they'd want to do. Maybe they're just softening up the target for now before sending in their heavy hitters. I have no idea. It's just my impression. You post above arrived seconds before mine. So, we'll see.
I think it is a warning shot. I feel like Russia might be really controlling things behind the scenes and will tell Israel "we warned you, knock it off, the days of the USA being able to bail you out are over. At the same time, we support your right to exist, if you play by the new rules, which will lead to a two-state solution".

I seriously wonder if whatever missiles Iran is firing are guided or just fire and hope for the best. They don't seem to be hitting any targets of military or political value. Why not take out the Knesset, military bases, M0§§ad HQ, etc. At least you think that's what they'd want to do. Maybe they're just softening up the target for now before sending in their heavy hitters. I have no idea. It's just my impression. You post above arrived seconds before mine. So, we'll see.
It appears they are hitting targets, which is impressive technology from so far away.

Back