The Iran and Wider Middle East Thread

200 ballistic missiles equalling ~10 000- 15 000 kg of explosives and not capping a single Israeli. That's rich. Logical deduction: yesterday's attacks were, once again, telegraphed in. The lastest hyped up zero casualty event in a string of many - a near one on one repeat of the April 2024 strike and 2020 al Asad AB attack before that. Needless to say: it won't change the trajectory of events in the Middle East in the slightest.

The Iranians are deadscared of getting into open conflict with Israel and especially the US and it shows. The chestpumping and bluster can be discarded as just that, chestpumping and bluster. The amount of effort Tehran puts into not hurting a single Israeli and/or doing any damage beyond demolishing sheds, date farms and peripheral structures on military bases is impressive and testimony to the force dynamics at play.

Zion Don already laid it out in that Fox News interview in April 2024 - detailing the days after the Soleimani assassination and how the Iranians crafted and negotiated their response. Short summary: Iran had been on the phone with the Trump Administration and literally told the Americans what was going to happen and how they'd need a face saver to deal with the fallout.

Obviously needing approval from your enemies to strike them is not a feat strength.

Iran is showing its hand and it isn't looking good. Yesterday signed off the destruction of Hezbollah. Guaranteed. Either you go hard or you go home, but not some weak pussyfooting in between. Iran's problem: they can't go in hard because it would mean US intervention.

Additional satellite imagery shows that the Iranian lightshow hasn't hit any military infrastructure of importance - per usual. Below is a screenshot due to the Twitter account in question being private.

Screenshot_20241002_193048.jpg

Reality is that this 'show of force' likely wasn't directed at Israel - not primarily at least. Re-establishing a deterrent is by now well beyond the point of return, and the Iranians know full well Bibi purposely ignores every red line out there. Instead it should be interpreted as a face saver aimed at placating the domestic population and reassuring Tehran's many foreign proxy groups - some of which have started asking questions in the light of Tehran's silence on Hezbollah's asswhooping.

The dust has settled and the mouthbreathers have had their dopamine boost. Net change below the equation: zero. The previous face-saver bought Iran 6 months, this time it will be closer to 6 days. Hysterical bloodthirsty Israeli politicians will milk this event dry to the last drop framing it as a catalyst for further escalation, as they have been doing with in spades since October 7.

Now it's back to scores of dead Palestinians, Hezbollah getting demolished, suspiciously dying Iranian politicians/generals left and right, and Israeli attempts to undermine and subvert the Islamic Republic at every turn - soon with attacks on Iranian hydrocarbon infrastructure to boot.

There has been no formal declaration of war by the Islamic Republic of Iran against the State of Israel, at least none that I can find. An X post by some group named 'BRICS News' does not constitute a declaration of war. Somebody please show me a primary source, i.e. straight from the Iranian government's mouth.
The Islamic Republic of Iran doesn't recognize the state of Israel, hence a declaration of war is out of the question as it would legitimize the latter.

IR tied media outlets for that matter usually refuse to mention the state Israel, and instead call it 'the Zionist entity'. Israelis are called 'settlers'.

I agree on the critical attitude though, to much nonsense getting recycled on here without a second thought.

Add to the possible higher than expected body count coming out of southern Lebanon, and this is really going south for Israel.

Hezbollah's tactics in the South are aimed at attriting the IDF to the greatest extent and holding them up for as long as possible. Bleeding the IDF dry/ damaging its reputation to destabilize Israeli society. In addition I expect Hezbollah infiltration attempts into Israel to try and grab some hostages - they are the only reason Hamas is still an issue in Gaza. Even a small number of Israeli hostages (preferably Jewish as there are many Arab villages in the border area) would greatly improve Hezbollah's position.

The Hezbollah units tasked with holding the settlements for as long as possible are on a suicide mission. There is no rotation, no logistics and no air support - and the discrepancy in firepower+technological advancement between the IDF and Hezbollah makes it an unfair fight. Their only advantage is the knowledge of the terrain and the extensive bunker+tunnel systems - even though Nasrallah got capped 30 meters deep into the ground as well.

The IDF is moving cautiously because Israeli society has a soft spot for high casualty rates. It could potentially turn public opinion against Bibi. Hence they make plentiful use of their air superiority and overwhelming dominance in fire power. There doesn't seem to be a timetable - only the strategic objective of clearing the area south of the Litani river matters.

In 2006 the Battle for Bint Jbeil signaled the IDFs withdrawal. For almost three weeks the IDF butted it's head on the town's defence systems and eventually the order was giving to move back over the border.

Now, in 2024, there is not going to be such an order. Bibi's political future is tied to this campaign, so unless he gets routed the IDF will keep moving. And on a long enough timeline the IDF will succeed. It might take months but that area up till the Litani River (only 30 km from the Israeli border) will eventually get cleared simply because the disparity in firepower, manpower and intel is so enormous.

I love the parallel circumstances on display.
  • Bibi on and off Israeli PM, now advancing a heavy nationalist and ethnocetric agenda. Basically our hopes for Trump, Putin and the right wing figureheads.
  • Hezbollah getting decapitated and IDF facing heavy initial resistance. Same situation as Ukraine War minus the decipatation and the ruthlessness. We're about to find out if Jews are going to have to fight for years on end and whether it was worth it.
  • Iran doing the missile fireworks show just like Russia.
  • Iran having an opposition in exile, like Russia. I guess you can make that case for China too but it's very weak.
  • Iran, Hezbollah and Russia following muh international law. Nice.
  • Potential targetting of nuclear facilities both in Iran and Russia.
  • Iran, just like Russia, having non-existent allies.
  • Iran, like Russia, downplaying everything to the public.
I have to say, I prefer Jewish methods here. This is what white nationalism hypothetically would look like. Unapologetic and ruthless. If you're grandstanding about dead babies then I guess that explains a lot, like why the white genocide will continue.

Some rumors are very interesting. The rumor that Iran's president wasn't involved. Must be another case of "our laws dont allow us to deal with traitors" that Russia is also fond of. The heavy American investment in Chinese stock market right now, very interesting. I also found the firepower on these missiles very lackluster. Looked more like gas explosions rather than something measurable in TNT. Anyone care to comment on that?

Overall, very excited. It's finally happening. Something is. Trump's first term was a very long, frustrating tease and disappointment. I still have PTSD from that. Since we're watching the Jews now hopefully they keep us entertained.

If you're hoping Iran wins, that's for them to prove. I'm not cheerleading anybody who ain't got the balls for the action. I'm tired of being on team moron, staying neutral from now on.

Hezbollah's tactics in the South are aimed at attriting the IDF to the greatest extent and holding them up for as long as possible. Bleeding the IDF dry/ damaging its reputation to destabilize Israeli society. In addition I expect Hezbollah infiltration attempts into Israel to try and grab some hostages - they are the only reason Hamas is still an issue in Gaza. Even a small number of Israeli hostages (preferably Jewish as there are many Arab villages in the border area) would greatly improve Hezbollah's position.

The Hezbollah units tasked with holding the settlements for as long as possible are on a suicide mission. There is no rotation, no logistics and no air support - and the discrepancy in firepower+technological advancement between the IDF and Hezbollah makes it an unfair fight. Their only advantage is the knowledge of the terrain and the extensive bunker+tunnel systems - even though Nasrallah got capped 30 meters deep into the ground as well.

The IDF is moving cautiously because Israeli society has a soft spot for high casualty rates. It could potentially turn public opinion against Bibi. Hence they make plentiful use of their air superiority and overwhelming dominance in fire power. There doesn't seem to be a timetable - only the strategic objective of clearing the area south of the Litani river matters.

In 2006 the Battle for Bint Jbeil signaled the IDFs withdrawal. For almost three weeks the IDF butted it's head on the town's defence systems and eventually the order was giving to move back over the border.

Now, in 2024, there is not going to be such an order. Bibi's political future is tied to this campaign, so unless he gets routed the IDF will keep moving. And on a long enough timeline the IDF will succeed. It might take months but that area up till the Litani River (only 30 km from the Israeli border) will eventually get cleared simply because the disparity in firepower, manpower and intel is so enormous.
I don't think Israel can both withstand the high troop loss morally, spiritually or even realistically. They are limited in number of troops, they have troops spread across the Gaza strip. As much as Bibi would like for this to happen, I don't see it happening. Israel's only hope in really wiping out Hamas and Hezbollah is USA support.

I don't think you live in the USA. Maybe you do, but I am guessing you do not live here. The appetite for war is below 0. The righteous anger towards this govt., ESPECIALLY after leaving hundreds dead and thousands/10's of thousands stranded after infrastructure collapse from a hurricane, while sending $16 billion to Ukraine and Israel is about to boil over. And the USA military is a shell of its former self as is.

The only way I see Israel being able to accomplish this goal is not only with the help of the USA military but also with a US military draft. And that isn't going to go over well at all. Israel is really pushing things, especially if Russia did give Iran the green light, it was a huge warning to Israel to knock their bullshit off.

I have long heard things about Israel, that I believed were likely true but maybe exaggerated. Now, after October 7th, I realize if anything it was understated. The biggest of all is their arrogance, literally calling themselves "God's chosen", and arrogance, aka pride, comes before the downfall.

Here is what Americans are facing, and again, I am not sure how familiar you are with the USA. A majority of the special forces and on the ground troops in the US military, going back over 150 years came from the rural south. Appalachia, to be more exact. These are where the Scots-Irish settled, and the Scots-Irish have long been known as the best warriors on the planet. Most of our military success comes from these men. And before this, these men were not signing up to fight in our military, even men talking about 6 previous generations fighting for our military not signing up. Right now, this is happening to their homes. Good luck in getting these men to do a damn thing for Israel, other than picking up a rifle to ensure their own loved ones don't get "Ukrainian-style vanned"..

Last edited:
I love the parallel circumstances on display.
  • Bibi on and off Israeli PM, now advancing a heavy nationalist and ethnocetric agenda. Basically our hopes for Trump, Putin and the right wing figureheads.
  • Hezbollah getting decapitated and IDF facing heavy initial resistance. Same situation as Ukraine War minus the decipatation and the ruthlessness. We're about to find out if Jews are going to have to fight for years on end and whether it was worth it.
  • Iran doing the missile fireworks show just like Russia.
  • Iran having an opposition in exile, like Russia. I guess you can make that case for China too but it's very weak.
  • Iran, Hezbollah and Russia following muh international law. Nice.
  • Potential targetting of nuclear facilities both in Iran and Russia.
  • Iran, just like Russia, having non-existent allies.
  • Iran, like Russia, downplaying everything to the public.
I have to say, I prefer Jewish methods here. This is what white nationalism hypothetically would look like. Unapologetic and ruthless. If you're grandstanding about dead babies then I guess that explains a lot, like why the white genocide will continue.

Some rumors are very interesting. The rumor that Iran's president wasn't involved. Must be another case of "our laws dont allow us to deal with traitors" that Russia is also fond of. The heavy American investment in Chinese stock market right now, very interesting. I also found the firepower on these missiles very lackluster. Looked more like gas explosions rather than something measurable in TNT. Anyone care to comment on that?

Overall, very excited. It's finally happening. Something is. Trump's first term was a very long, frustrating tease and disappointment. I still have PTSD from that. Since we're watching the Jews now hopefully they keep us entertained.

If you're hoping Iran wins, that's for them to prove. I'm not cheerleading anybody who ain't got the balls for the action. I'm tired of being on team moron, staying neutral from now on.
That is never what White Nationalism looked like in the past, and would not look like in the future. Whites spread Christianity, civilization, running water, electricity, and a sense of moral code to the rest of the world. As a result, the population of the areas they colonized grew 10 fold and their people experience success and advances never dreamed of.

The fact Israel has gone so far as to cover up the damage to their airbases alone in telling in how powerful these explosions were. We can see the extreme speed and size of explosion afterwards. We have seen the Israeli troops huddled distances from the bases and watching in shock as their base is leveled.

And I have no idea what you mean by Iran and Russia have no existing allies. They are allies with the most powerful country in the world, China, and do heavy trade and many military drills together.

I'll ask you as well, are you in the USA? I am guessing not, as you don't seem to realize how low moral and support for the US govt and military is in the USA right now, and how low support for Israel is, especially among those under 30.

I don't think Israel can both withstand the high troop loss morally, spiritually or even realistically. They are limited in number of troops, they have troops spread across the Gaza strip. As much as Bibi would like for this to happen, I don't see it happening. Israel's only hope in really wiping out Hamas and Hezbollah is USA support.

I don't think you live in the USA. Maybe you do, but I am guessing you do not live here. The appetite for war is below 0. The righteous anger towards this govt., ESPECIALLY after leaving hundreds dead and thousands/10's of thousands stranded after infrastructure collapse from a hurricane, while sending $16 billion to Ukraine and Israel is about to boil over. And the USA military is a shell of its former self as is.

The only way I see Israel being able to accomplish this goal is not only with the help of the USA military but also with a US military draft. And that isn't going to go over well at all. Israel is really pushing things, especially if Russia did give Iran the green light, it was a huge warning to Israel to knock their bullshit off.

I have long heard things about Israel, that I believed were likely true but maybe exaggerated. Now, after October 7th, I realize if anything it was understated. The biggest of all is their arrogance, literally calling themselves "God's chosen", and arrogance, aka pride, comes before the downfall.
Yes, they're like the little brother giving it the big one to a bunch of big guys thinking their big brother is right behind them to back them up. The big brother isn't there anymore.

Yes, they're like the little brother giving it the big one to a bunch of big guys thinking their big brother is right behind them to back them up. The big brother isn't there anymore.
I hear these reports from, what I assume is non-USA members, about how Israel is crushing it. Israel's only strength has been the USA backing. And the USA backing was built on White men who were lied to by the only source of information coming out of the Middle East for decades on end.

Now you have a diversity hodge podge in the USA, who cannot create, innovate, or even keep existing infrastructure in place. I have lived here almost 50 years, and the drop in quality of any measurable standard in the USA is remarkable. Roads, bridges, technology, quality of life, women, you name it, it is a disaster in the USA. Add to all this, the people here now know how evil Israel is, how they have boat tours to take pictures and laugh at the Palestinians who have had their houses blown away. How they snipe children playing with broken toys in a bombed out street. And the men here do not want to fight for this evil, for a country that leaves their own citizens stranded with no water for a week due to predictible infrastructure while Israel lives the life of kings.

The USA military is a shell of its former self and when they try to instill a draft for this war, the pushback will be something the world has not seen in a LONG time.

Here, over 100k likes from a msn that is censored and a hero to many young men in the USA.

Last edited:
That is never what White Nationalism looked like in the past, and would not look like in the future. Whites spread Christianity, civilization, running water, electricity, and a sense of moral code to the rest of the world. As a result, the population of the areas they colonized grew 10 fold and their people experience success and advances never dreamed of.
Can you elaborate on this?

Everything you mentioned is literally happening right now. The Christians are spreading Christianity in the rest of the world. "Civilization" is being spread to the rest of the world. It's called sustainable development now. There's a ton of whites involved. They literally talk about this sustainable development at every globohomo meeting. "Western morals" are also being spread, by white people themselves. If you ever heard a white person complain about a foreign country you would know. Not enough democracy over here, too closed minded/prudish over there, too dirty over here, too unwelcoming over there, women treated like dirt over here, blah, blah, blah. Those attitudes make a difference.

Basically everytime non-whites come in contact with whites, or even watch some white man on youtube they become westernized. The social pressure the other races feel to liberalize and westernize their society is immense. White people are the driving force of this. Yes, once you go woke things become very Jewish. The best way to describe it is general white opinions are the gateway drug to the jew woke gibberish. First you hear about democracy, sooner or later you're taking it up the ass. That's how it works.

As painful as this may to accept white people are the face of two things at the moment. The face of a polite, functional society. The face of muh democracy/muh human rights and other BS. 99% of whites have no issue filling that role. Whites to this day are also doing a ton of charity.

So I don't understand the difference between based whites and modern whites as you describe it.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on this?

Everything you mentioned is literally happening right now. The Christians are spreading Christianity in the rest of the world. "Civilization" is being spread to the rest of the world. It's called sustainable development now. There's a ton of whites involved. They literally talk about this sustainable development at every globohomo meeting. "Western morals" are also being spread, by white people themselves. If you ever heard a white person complain about a foreign country you would know. Not enough democracy over here, too closed minded/prudish over there, too dirty over here, too unwelcoming over there, women treated like dirt over here, blah, blah, blah. Those attitudes make a difference.

Basically everytime non-whites come in contact with whites, or even watch some white man on youtube they become westernized. The social pressure the other races feel to liberalize and westernize their society is immense. White people are the driving force of this. Yes, once you go woke things become very Jewish. The best way to describe it is general white opinions are the gateway drug to the jew woke gibberish. First you hear about democracy, soon or later you're taking it up the ass. That's how it works.

As painful as this may to accept white people are the face of two things at the moment. The face of a polite, functional society. The face of muh democracy/muh human rights and other BS. 99% of whites have no issue filling that role. Whites are to this day are also doing a ton of charity.

So I don't understand the difference between based whites and modern whites as you describe it.
Real Christianity isn't spreading, the new fake liberal version of "everybody equal" is spreading. That isn't Christianity, it is hijacked Christianity.

Civilization isn't being spread, civilization is collapsing across the west, while our infrastructure and way of living is being systematically destroyed by the satanic elites using immigrants as biological weapons to attack it from all angles. You are talking about White liberals, who are a cancer on the world, spreading "democracy" which at it is core is satanic, because not everybody is equal and not everybody should have equal say in how a society is run.

What is "westernized" because is sure as hell isn't what the west is today. It isn't filthy entertainment, worshipping of idols, and destruction of the family, which is pushed by the west today. That is satanic, the real west is that of Mozart, Leonardo, Bach, and a score of other great men who changed the world for the better.

White people are the false face and blamed for it, but it isn't their creation and young White men are waking up to this and ready to stand against it. The difference is very simple, a bunch of midwit Whites pushing satanic degeneracy isn't representative of Whites historically or young White men up and coming and sick of it.

GY8B5yoWYAARLiC

Back