The DEI Thread

Twitter group called DEI 4 White Guys provides a plan for undermining and destroying corporate DEI programs. The plan provides detailed steps, and the group offers support to guide people through the process and connect them with pro bono lawyers!

Click the tweet to follow the tweet thread.

Do you need to be logged in to see the process? Can you post them here for those who don't have a X account?

Edit: I did click on the tweet in a browser and it showed exactly the same as in the forum.

Thanks for the response below.

Last edited:
Do you need to be logged in to see the process? Can you post them here for those who don't have a X account?
Here is a summary of the process they present:

Basically, they say to look up your company's DEI department, and see all the race specific groups they have established. Then, find the forms used to request that a group be created for whites or people of European descent.

This is following their procedures. If you complain that the existing groups discriminate against whites, that is against their policies, but if you fill out their forms, you are abiding by their policies. The forms can be complicated, but the DEI 4 White Guys group says to contact them by DM, and they will assist in filling out the forms, so you are operating according to the rules.

Once you submit the forms, your company's DEI department will freak out. There's no way they will create a group for white employees, so they will either shut down the DEI department (as several big companies have done recently) or they will fire you.

If they fire you, it's illegal, and you now have the standing to sue. DEI 4 White Guys can put you in contact with pro bono lawyers who would love to take the case and sue the company, to get your job back, along with a big fat settlement.

That's the process in a nutshell. If they shut down the DEI department, it's a win. If you sue them and keep your job, it's a win. This is using the DEI system against itself.

Edit: As far as I know, you can still see the tweets in a browser, without needing to use an app, or needing to create an account. Just click on the tweet in my post above, then the following tweets in the thread appear as replies to the first tweet.

Edit: As far as I know, you can still see the tweets in a browser, without needing to use an app, or needing to create an account. Just click on the tweet in my post above, then the following tweets in the thread appear as replies to the first tweet.
You don't see the following tweets if you don't log in.

Edit: I did click on the tweet in a browser and it showed exactly the same as in the forum.

Thanks for the response below.

Generally I use https://threadreaderapp.com/ to do this, for example doing that for that tweet gives this.

The US government sued Maryland's State Police because the physical test to become a trooper saw women fail at a higher rate than men, and the written test saw Blacks fail at a higher rate than Whites. If Title VII of the Civil Rights Act requires proportionate pass rates, then nearly all qualification tests are illegal, and Title VII necessarily lowers profession standards. Title VII is based on the idea that all groups are the same and will thus pass tests at the same rate, but the tests themselves consistently show this isn't so.

Back