The DEI Thread

Another American brand has been pressured to drop the woke stuff, Jack Daniels :
Apparently they did some advertising with drag queens. Jack Daniels always seemed to me back in the day, like Harley Davidson to be a very masculine, American brand. Good to hear there is finally a reaction against all that woke craziness. Very sweet beverage I found the once I tried it but used to know some guys who liked to drink it.

Big news: Last week I messaged executives from @CoorsLight @MolsonCoors to let them know that I planned to expose their woke policies. Today they’re preemptively making changes.

Here are the changes:

• Ending participation in the @HRC’s woke Corporate Equality Index social credit system.
• No more DEI based training programs.
• No more donations to divisive events.
• Ending ERG groups in favor of BRG groups open to all employees, no longer designed to focus on race or sexual orientation.
• No more supplier diversity goals.
• No more executive/employee compensation tied to DEI hiring goals.

This statement went out to employees just now. Our campaigns are so effective that we’re getting multi-billion dollar organizations to change their policies without me even posting just from the fear they have of being the next company that we expose. The landscape of corporate America is quickly shifting to sanity and neutrality. We are now the trend, not the anomaly.

We are winning and one by one we WILL bring sanity back to corporate America.

So far you’ve helped me change corporate policy at Tractor Supply, John Deere, Harley Davidson, Polaris, Indian Motorcycle, Lowe’s, Ford and now Coors. We are a force to be reckoned with and we won’t stop until wokeness is extinct.

Snow White the live action remake facing a boycott from fans

Rather than make good films that people will like, they make dei/lgbtq themed films or remakes of their old films and demand people like the films

Here’s more

Ok this is getting pretty good. Buckle up buckaroos

This isn’t bad

Last edited:

Harvard, Columbia, UNC See Drop In Black Freshman Enrollment After Supreme Court Ruling On Affirmative Action​

Of course. Publicly they decried the Supreme Court ruling. Privately they breathed a sigh of relief.
In a way blacks can benefit from affirmative action being overturned, because now they no longer are accepted to schools that they don’t belong in but go to schools which are around their level.

Matt Walsh has a new film, "Am I A Racist?". It skewers the "anti-racist" cottage industry, grifters like Robin DiAngelo, etc. It did well this weekend at the box office, coming in 5th nationally, despite nearly every MSM outlet refusing to review it or just ignoring it.

---

Last edited:
Back