• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Texas, New Mexico and Arizona Thread

Passed through El Paso, wanted highway detour but ended up in the suburb after taking wrong exit. Not even close to the interstate or downtown where trouble usually is. Oh boy. What a ghetto. Homeless illegals, beggars all over. One tried to jump under RV. Children forced to beg alone. People waving sticks. Rough place. If you look from the highway houses look normal, even neat, but down in the streets a different story. Future Murica. No wonder all who can run to Idaho.

Just watched a car in this ghetto called El Paso swerve out of left turn lane from a full stop, go around car ahead of them and make illegal left turn into oncoming traffic, on red light and red arrow. Diverse city, a chance to get culturally enriched.
It's been long years since I almost got run over in store parking lots, but experienced it several times this winter in Southern Arizona. What can't one sacrifice for the beauty of cultural enrichment.(y)
But I think I will skip Mexico.

Just watched a car in this ghetto called El Paso swerve out of left turn lane from a full stop, go around car ahead of them and make illegal left turn into oncoming traffic, on red light and red arrow. Diverse city, a chance to get culturally enriched.
It's been long years since I almost got run over in store parking lots, but experienced it several times this winter in Southern Arizona. What can't one sacrifice for the beauty of cultural enrichment.(y)
But I think I will skip Mexico.
El Paso is a dump and a half. Zero surprise here.

While the border crisis has an effect on the safety and security in El Paso, overall it is still a lot safer than many metro areas in the US.
The apocalyptic scenes our unfriendly local Russian troll describes are not representative of the city. He brought in an anecdotal evidence - so let me bring one, too. I spent two days in El Paso last month. I drove in my rented Hyundai all over the city and never felt unsafe.
Yes, like any city El Paso has it's rough spots. Some areas have problems with homelessness, drug abuse and crime. Yet, overall, El Paso looked way safer than for instance, Boston.MA (A city that I have also visited...and I city I would never visit again). Crucially, the official statistics also confirm it is actually one of the safer metro areas in the nation - way safer than most metro areas on the East Coast, in the Midwest and on the South.
El Paso is doable if you stay in near the UTEP campuses...that part of El Paso metro area is probably cleaner, safer and friendlier than any neighborhood in any metro area on the East Coast or in the Midwest. Having said that, I think El Paso is best as a single person with reasonable Spanish and preferably leaving near the UTEP. For families with children...there are better metro areas in the US.
If you are single, speak reasonable Spanish

PS to our resident troll - Gopnik, you were stopped by the Boarder Patrol agents because RVs are frequently used for drug smuggling. I am pretty sure they just checked your documents (driver's license, vehicles' registration etc) then let you go right away. If the same RV was driven by a Latino driver, the agents would have brought in the K9 unit and would have literally town the vehicle apart, looking for drugs. So, could you please stop giving wrong information to the readers of this forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
While the border crisis has an effect on the safety and security in El Paso, overall it is still a lot safer than many metro areas in the US.
The apocalyptic scenes our unfriendly local Russian troll describes are not representative of the city. He brought in an anecdotal evidence - so let me bring one, too. I spent two days in El Paso last month. I drove in my rented Hyundai all over the city and never felt unsafe.
Yes, like any city El Paso has it's rough spots. Some areas have problems with homelessness, drug abuse and crime. Yet, overall, El Paso looked way safer than for instance, Boston.MA (A city that I have also visited...and I city I would never visit again). Crucially, the official statistics also confirm it is actually one of the safer metro areas in the nation - way safer than most metro areas on the East Coast, in the Midwest and on the South.
El Paso is doable if you stay in near the UTEP campuses...that part of El Paso metro area is probably cleaner, safer and friendlier than any neighborhood in any metro area on the East Coast or in the Midwest. Having said that, I think El Paso is best as a single person with reasonable Spanish and preferably leaving near the UTEP. For families with children...there are better metro areas in the US.
If you are single, speak reasonable Spanish
Ok
PS to our resident troll - Gopnik, you were stopped by the Boarder Patrol agents because RVs are frequently used for drug smuggling. I am pretty sure they just checked your documents (driver's license, vehicles' registration etc) then let you go right away. If the same RV was driven by a Latino driver, the agents would have brought in the K9 unit and would have literally town the vehicle apart, looking for drugs. So, could you please stop giving wrong information to the readers of this forum. Thanks.
Dude... Are you joking ... You are calling other people trolls???? Hahaha

Yes, I wouldn't walk around the ghetto of Baltimore any more than I would the barrio in El Paso.... But pretending it's a safe city really is making you live up to your moniker.

El Paso is a crime ride shiiiiit holeeeee. I could spend 10 minutes and post 1000000 news articles about cartel crime bleeding over.

Stop pretending to be so an expert on the Texas Border. You clearly know less than one of my chickens.

The scenery around El Paso and far West Texas in general looks pretty amazing. That's where I'd want to live in Texas if it wasn't basically Mexico. That's too bad.

Kayaking and hiking Big Bend looks incredible. Alpine, Texas looks like a cool spot to live if you're ok with the isolation.

Dude... Are you joking ... You are calling other people trolls???? Hahaha

Yes, I wouldn't walk around the ghetto of Baltimore any more than I would the barrio in El Paso.... But pretending it's a safe city really is making you live up to your moniker.

El Paso is a crime ride shiiiiit holeeeee. I could spend 10 minutes and post 1000000 news articles about cartel crime bleeding over.

Stop pretending to be so an expert on the Texas Border. You clearly know less than one of my chickens.
Chopper, you and your gopnik twin brother, jaguarkitty...can you please just get heck off my thread! You two are the most utter C***y trolls on this forum. I seriously don't understand why the two of you have been banned from this site yet.
I highly doubt you even live in Texas. Calling an entire metro area of over 800,000 inhabitants a ghetto...well, you either never been to El Paso, or a real ghetto.
Now, you go to back to your "Orthodox Catechumens" and "How to find a virgin Russian Orthodox wife if you are an unemployed American incel with autism" threads...and leave my thread of the American Southwest for serious people to have intelligent discussions.
Thanks for your co-operation.

Last edited:
Chopper, you and your gopnik twin brother, jaguarkitty...can you please just get heck off my thread! You two are the most utter C***y trolls on this forum. I serious don't understand why the two of you have been banned from this site yet.
I highly doubt you even live in Texas. Calling an entire metro area of over 800,000 inhabitants a ghetto...well, you either never been to El Paso, or a real ghetto.
No, off you to back to your "Orthodox Catechumens" and "How to find a virgin Russian Orthodox wife if you are an unemployed American incel with autism" threads...and leave my thread of the American Southwest for serious people.
Thanks for your co-operation.
You don't get to own thread dude where you get to own all the discourse.

If you want that go start your own forum.

It's pretty clear my record of correspondence has validated my comments much more significantly than you....who's said they're calling the Injun tribes to interrogate me in other threads.

Texas is a wonderful state. I've lived here a majority of my life...between stints in Quantico VA, North Carolina, and Oklahoma.... El Paso is NOT one of those areas i'd call good place to live unless you're in the affluent areas.

Eta... As far as my own experiences with ghettos... Yeah I've been there. Lived in Houston close to the 5th Ward.

It's less clear YOU actually know Diddley since your whole MO is a migrant from place to place.

Do you need another poem in your honor to catch you up since the last one?

I decided to skip coastal and central TX cities alltogether. (initially planned to sell my RV in one) Don't want to get too culturally enriched, it's whole 2 races to enrich you in TX cities, not just one. Call me old fashioned or whatever you call non PC folks, haha.
The more I travel the more I am convinced demons and their eathly representatives, ZOG, run the cities.
Webt to Guadelupe Mountains not too far from El Paso, could stay there forever. No demons here.

I decided to skip coastal and central TX cities alltogether. (initially planned to sell my RV in one) Don't want to get too culturally enriched, it's whole 2 races to enrich tou in TX cities, not just one. Call me old fashioned or whatever you call non PC folks, haha.
The more I travel the more I am convinced demobs and ZOG run the cities.
Webt to Guadelupe Moubtains not too far from El Paso, could stay there forever. No demons here.
Theres a whole lot of wonderful things to do in Texas with an RV.... I'd also reccommend going to East Texas and staying at Caddo Lake.

I've got a guy who's a tour guide there... very economical and will give you one of the coolest experiences of your life on a barge/boat.

If this is something that you're going to do... pm me, ill tell you all the restuaraunts and bars to go to in Uncertain TX/ Marshall/ Jefferson area.

Luckily there's one 1 culture to deal with there ;)

Bro, you watch too much CNN.

I get you're excited about moving to the states but your takes here are delusional.

El Paso and the border region are full illegals, crime, cartel and cartel connections, weapon and drug smuggling, trafficking, and borders Juarez which is one of the most dangerous cities in the Americas.

A quick internet search does indeed show El Paso has quite low crime for a city it's size in the United States.

The article I just read mentioned how homicides were up in 2023, yet the total was only around 40 for the entire year in a city of about 700,000.

That is not a lot by US standards. In a lot of other cities that size you see double or triple that number.

Is it possible you guys are assuming because Juarez is essentially a warzone the same holds true for El Paso?

A quick internet search does indeed show El Paso has quite low crime for a city it's size in the United States.

The article I just read mentioned how homicides were up in 2023, yet the total was only around 40 for the entire year in a city of about 700,000.

That is not a lot by US standards. In a lot of other cities that size you see double or triple that number.

Is it possible you guys are assuming because Juarez is essentially a warzone the same holds true for El Paso?

The last 3 or 4 years have been significant improvements. Which is good.

Historically it has been high in assaults and rape.

I would not want to live near Juarez...but there is tons of police presence (or there was under Trump) with the fentanyl crack down.

Here something from December.

The main issue with El Paso, and the entire Texas border in general, is the lack of white Americans. Just looking at the numbers, whites are an exteme minority.

This would be easier to accept if you're moving to actual Mexico, but I'd get irritated being treated like an outsider in our own country.

I've been living in the southwest now for about 7 years. Been all over socal, Arizona, and Texas. I've only been through New Mexico so nothing to add there.

For the most part, I love it. Socal is socal and has a landed gentry problem. Great if you're rich, shit if youre not.

In Arizona I've been to Phoenix and its metro area (Tempe and Scottsdale) as well as Sedona. When I was looking to leave SoCal, Arizona was on the list but my wife was complaining about it being too hot.

Joke's on her because Texas was as hot as phoenix when we got here.

I ended up in Austin and it's honestly a great city. Ruined by liberals? I don't know, they seem very much "in their place" and know they are an unloved minority here and to me that is a good thing.

Reddit in particular is filled with self loathing losers. I do the opposite of what they do and it's great.

The Christian community here is huge. The Lutheran churches that I've found within the lcms are massive and growing (compared to shrinking/dying in socal). It's not well known, but Texas has a strong German and Czech undercurrent that I was unaware of.

George Bush Jr (scumbag he was) did a great job keep Texas unpopular which is why the state was a hidden gem for so long.

Word to the wise, in the summer time the cold water out of the tap is warm. I like to take cold showers. It's like this all through out the southwest so escaping the heat is impossible.

Last edited:
Back