• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Texas, New Mexico and Arizona Thread

Ok bro...no one's having "a go" at you.

Just telling you how it is.

The res is a very screwed up space. Your 1/6th great grand cousins aunts sisters boyfriends childhood friends experience doesn't prove the point that most Indians don't like the whites they interact with. you're also the same guy who has zero clue about the ethnic relationships between Mexicans and gringos in Texas.... So if you're not willing to take the comment as a statement of observation from a lifelong Texan .... I don't know what to tell you ...

Yes they will accept 1/16 members as part of their tribe. Doesn't mean you would want to live there or marry into it if they are a card carrying member of the res.

Your milage may vary. Good luck with your hypothesis...
Chopper,
You are twisting my words, yet again.
I understand that many reservations have their own social problems. However, not all Native Americans reside in the "res". Some- particulalry that ones I am likely to encounter, no longer live there.
I never said all Native Americans and Mexican/Mexicans-Americans are always friendly with outsiders. However, you implying they are all racist - and that is simply wrong and you know it.
As far as Mexicans in Texas go - in the Dallas-FTW I mostly had positive experiences with them. I did not see the tensions you mention - saw plenty of mixed marriages, too. Some people may be prejudiced but most get along just fine. The Dallas-FTW are seem a lot more tolerant in this regard than the other two US cities I had visited earlier (NYC and Boston).
I honestly don't know why upsets you so much that a European is planning to move to Dallas, TX ...and i open to marry a Latina, Black or Native American lady.
And no, nobody bases their life on a "hypothesis". Just stop implying that your experience and reality in Texas are the same as everyone elses.
All the best.

Texas is No Longer Texas. Nothing Insightful there just reaffirming the Meme. Dallas, Houston, or Austin is certainly Not a Meter to Gauge what Texas was. Especially Now. Corporate Towns that Grew with Outsiders Predominantly. And because of that much of Small Town, perception varies what is Small, is getting the Suburbia experience since those places become eventually unlivable without a Hella Paying Jobs or Darn Good Inheritance. Hispanics by in large have crept into the smaller towns which one were Predominantly European people, but most left to head for Greener pastures in the Big Towns because of the Economic Reality a Central Bank over Financialized system creates to stay Middle Class. The schools that i see are Predominantly POC, mixed or Hispanics now. A very different place now, from even 20 or 25 years ago. Granted there were always some Hispanics with the proximity of the Border, but its really overwhelming now. Bound to happen with Feminism and FIRE Economic Model as your Creed and porous Border Control.🤷‍♂️

Just sad to see my Czech and German Rural Heritage being pushed aside. Those Ethnic Communities by-in-large were core Texas...because they had strong ties and community.

Chopper,
You are twisting my words, yet again.
I understand that many reservations have their own social problems. However, not all Native Americans reside in the "res". Some- particulalry that ones I am likely to encounter, no longer live there.
I never said all Native Americans and Mexican/Mexicans-Americans are always friendly with outsiders. However, you implying they are all racist - and that is simply wrong and you know it.
As far as Mexicans in Texas go - in the Dallas-FTW I mostly had positive experiences with them. I did not see the tensions you mention - saw plenty of mixed marriages, too. Some people may be prejudiced but most get along just fine. The Dallas-FTW are seem a lot more tolerant in this regard than the other two US cities I had visited earlier (NYC and Boston).
I honestly don't know why upsets you so much that a European is planning to move to Dallas, TX ...and i open to marry a Latina, Black or Native American lady.
And no, nobody bases their life on a "hypothesis". Just stop implying that your experience and reality in Texas are the same as everyone elses.
All the best.
I'm not wrong stating that Mexicans are going to be more hospitable to Mexicans. That doesn't mean everyone you interact with is going to call you a gringo... Not are all racist. That's like saying all Asians are good at math or bad at driving. There are outliers, but a general conceptual statement is true.

Nothing you said upset me. I'm merely explaining that there is a large cultural difference between Europeans and the groups you mentioned. You may run into a woman with Indian blood. But if you're specifically talking about finding a woman whose Indian, as in pure blooded... It's rare outside of the res. There's just not tons of Native Americans in the US. Other than my wife, I've dated 1 other briefly, who looked white...but went to collage for free on a Indian heritage scholarship. She was absolutely not marriage material...and didn't share the same views/beliefs religiously ECT....

You've been to DFW and are basing your comments of an Uber driver and a limited set of interactions.

Me explaining context and cultural differences is merely done for your awareness. Again you're not from here, so you have rose colored lenses on the issue and don't know what you're talking about....with that..... You are free to do what you will. Best of luck.
Texas is No Longer Texas. Nothing Insightful there just reaffirming the Meme. Dallas, Houston, or Austin is certainly Not a Meter to Gauge what Texas was. Especially Now. Corporate Towns that Grew with Outsiders Predominantly. And because of that much of Small Town, perception varies what is Small, is getting the Suburbia experience since those places become eventually unlivable without a Hella Paying Jobs or Darn Good Inheritance. Hispanics by in large have crept into the smaller towns which one were Predominantly European people, but most left to head for Greener pastures in the Big Towns because of the Economic Reality a Central Bank over Financialized system creates to stay Middle Class. The schools that i see are Predominantly POC, mixed or Hispanics now. A very different place now, from even 20 or 25 years ago. Granted there were always some Hispanics with the proximity of the Border, but its really overwhelming now. Bound to happen with Feminism and FIRE Economic Model as your Creed and porous Border Control.🤷‍♂️

Just sad to see my Czech and German Rural Heritage being pushed aside. Those Ethnic Communities by-in-large were core Texas...because they had strong ties and community.
There's a lot of truth to this. But there's still a lot of German and Czech population that has a vibrant element.

I've found it's still strong rurally....you still have Slovacecs sausages, and Czech stop, and towns like Weimar ECT....

@cognitive dissonance 73 , it sounds like you've made up your mind. One advantage you WILL have, coming from outside the US, is that you absolutely EXPECT a big cultural difference. Some Europeans I know that have landed in the SW have really loved it. There's often european Route 66 fans along the old road. Western lore is great - just don't over-idealize anything. Really, you might get some bad situations on the Rez or in different parts of town. It does happen and you need to be threat aware. Racial resentment is real everywhere in the US and this region is no exception.

How you handle yourself will go a long way - argumentative isn't it. You'll meet classy folks and really bad ones in each of the cultures you're considering. You'll also see the stereotypes exist for a reason.

You may not like some of the comments here, but you've been warned. Own it if it doesn't go your way.

BTW, starting a thread isn't a mandate to moderate the thread. We have moderators for that. "This thread is not going in the direction I hoped for" is a meme of ridicule for a reason. We all take our hits around here.

@cognitive dissonance 73 , it sounds like you've made up your mind. One advantage you WILL have, coming from outside the US, is that you absolutely EXPECT a big cultural difference. Some Europeans I know that have landed in the SW have really loved it. There's often european Route 66 fans along the old road. Western lore is great - just don't over-idealize anything. Really, you might get some bad situations on the Rez or in different parts of town. It does happen and you need to be threat aware. Racial resentment is real everywhere in the US and this region is no exception.

How you handle yourself will go a long way - argumentative isn't it. You'll meet classy folks and really bad ones in each of the cultures you're considering. You'll also see the stereotypes exist for a reason.

You may not like some of the comments here, but you've been warned. Own it if it doesn't go your way.

BTW, starting a thread isn't a mandate to moderate the thread. We have moderators for that. "This thread is not going in the direction I hoped for" is a meme of ridicule for a reason. We all take our hits around here

OP does not appear interested in the Truth of what we are saying here..has a very very very idealized and unrealistic view of the SW... But compared to Europe maybe it makes sense. You're absolutely right in your commentary.

About western lore fandom in Europe - on a trip 5 years ago, I met a German at the rental car station in a small town in far eastern Germany. Guy was about 6'9", wearing a drover's coat, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. All this at about 10 PM down the road from the train station. We somehow managed to get the transaction done with our poor skills of each other's tongue.

It was surreal seeing this massive German man - Cowboyed up - in a rainy night 10 miles from the Poland border. It is easy to knock this part of the US, but this man gave me an appreciation for what this region represents to others.

Well wishes to @cognitive dissonance 73, either way. Hope it works out well for you.

I'm not wrong stating that Mexicans are going to be more hospitable to Mexicans. That doesn't mean everyone you interact with is going to call you a gringo... Not are all racist. That's like saying all Asians are good at math or bad at driving. There are outliers, but a general conceptual statement is true.

Nothing you said upset me. I'm merely explaining that there is a large cultural difference between Europeans and the groups you mentioned. You may run into a woman with Indian blood. But if you're specifically talking about finding a woman whose Indian, as in pure blooded... It's rare outside of the res. There's just not tons of Native Americans in the US. Other than my wife, I've dated 1 other briefly, who looked white...but went to collage for free on a Indian heritage scholarship. She was absolutely not marriage material...and didn't share the same views/beliefs religiously ECT....

You've been to DFW and are basing your comments of an Uber driver and a limited set of interactions.

Me explaining context and cultural differences is merely done for your awareness. Again you're not from here, so you have rose colored lenses on the issue and don't know what you're talking about....with that..... You are free to do what you will. Best of luck.

There's a lot of truth to this. But there's still a lot of German and Czech population that has a vibrant element.

I've found it's still strong rurally....you still have Slovacecs sausages, and Czech stop, and towns like Weimar ECT....

Fair enough.

Yes, I am aware that "pure-blood"Native Americans are small in number and they may often reside in of the the reservations - thus meeting them could be very difficult or downright impossible. I am aware that there are many tribes of which most enrolled members are actually of mixed heritage - consequently many of them don't have the "stereotypical" Native American look, as you pointed out, and often no longer in touch with heir culture - except perhaps for attending the yearly powwow.
Again, you may also be correct that many of these ladies may not be marriage material. And I am aware of that.

There was more than that. I know I was there as a tourist but I did not look at the Dallas-FTW area from tourist's point of view.

I am aware of the cultural differences. I am also aware of the dangers here, that may be different but not less serious than in Europe. No, I am not seeing Dallas through "rose colored lenses" - but the positives outweigh the negatives in Dallas. You can imagine how bad things are in all of Europe... if Dallas, TX feels like a definite upgrade in almost every aspect.

Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway.

Last edited:

@cognitive dissonance 73 , it sounds like you've made up your mind. One advantage you WILL have, coming from outside the US, is that you absolutely EXPECT a big cultural difference. Some Europeans I know that have landed in the SW have really loved it. There's often european Route 66 fans along the old road. Western lore is great - just don't over-idealize anything

BTW, starting a thread isn't a mandate to moderate the thread. We have moderators for that. "This thread is not going in the direction I hoped for" is a meme of ridicule for a reason. We all take our hits around here.
@cognitive dissonance 73 , it sounds like you've made up your mind. One advantage you WILL have, coming from outside the US, is that you absolutely EXPECT a big cultural difference. Some Europeans I know that have landed in the SW have really loved it. There's often european Route 66 fans along the old road. Western lore is great - just don't over-idealize anything.
I think you have a fair understanding of it. Thank you

Really, you might get some bad situations on the Rez or in different parts of town. It does happen and you need to be threat aware. Racial resentment is real everywhere in the US and this region is no exception.
Thank you for the warning. Look, I am not naive. I know that dangers in the American Southwest may be different but no less serious than here in Europe. I would like to think I am street-smart, survived in some pretty bad areas before. Dallas-FTW crime rates are slightly below the national average and felt pretty safe while there - but that should not give anyone false confidence. So your point is taken.
I know there is racism in the American Southwest - and you need to be aware of where and whom you interact with. I believe racism is a lot worse in London (UK) in Dallas. Having said all that , I did experience some microaggressions (from a middle-aged Black person who was visibly intoxicated (" White devils belong to hell" he said to me outside a shopping mall (I was going in, kept safe distance from him) - and two older White Texans who didn't like that I spoke with a different accent "Too many foreigners buying up property here and pricing us out"). (I have to say, sadly,I had experienced much worse than this in Europe, mind you.)

I appreciate the information you provided and took it very seriously. Having visited Dallas and having talked and interacted with locals - some of what you say is correct.

(If you refer to "jaguarcat" . He bad-mouths 95% of the US...than in a different section he is praising the putinist Russia. He adds nothing meaningful to the discussion. I just wanted this troll off my thread. I hope you understand.)

On a very subjective: coming from Europe , the pros in Dallas outweigh the cons.
Also, the dating scene is heaven in Dallas compared to Europe. (And that's not an exaggeration)It's soo god you would almost want to keep it secret. I have managed to find a date with with a pretty, family-orientated Christian young women - and could have made it into marriage if I really put in the effort. (If it matters, she was Black - she moved to Texas with her parents from a deprived, violent city of the American Midwest in the 2010s) .
There were also other Black and Latina young ladies very much open and interested. (And apparently being from Europe can give you a distinct advantage in Dallas with the right kind of lady) Also, I have sen many 20-somethings taking their Christian faith seriously. (A rare thing in Europe nowadays).

Just like I said to Chopper: some of you US-based posters don't know how bad things in Europe are nowadays. Living in Dallas could be an upgrade in just about every aspect of life.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Yeah Dallas ain't what it used to be...
Miss the good ol days with me and Daddy after a Good Bar Fight after making a Several 100 million dollar deal!
images.jpeg-22.jpg

Just like I said to Chopper: some of you US-based posters don't know how bad things in Europe are nowadays. Living in Dallas could be an upgrade in just about every aspect of life.

Thank you.
When you say things are bad in Europe, are you referring to demographic changes with Pakis and others overtaking the host population?

If you're looking to marry a Latina or a black woman(??), then Texas is a decent choice to find your future wife. If you were strictly wanting a Latina, I would advise going down South instead as the cost per living is going to be a lot lower than the US. Plus, you're much more likely to find one without feminist tendencies in Mexico or South America.

One other thing you should know about Texas though is their propensity for power outages. For whatever reason, they have a fragile power grid; and that would worry me. I'd make sure to have a bug-out bag ready to go if I moved there.

You might not know this, but the Navajo call themselves the Dine. (Pronounced Denay).

There are some great people on The Res right near Ship Rock/Farmington area. I still keep up with one of the families over social media...

When I was there working construction I found a couple of observations, some good, some bad:

Tons of Pentecostals / baptist churches
Very bright pastel houses
A resurgence in tribal paganism/goth among youth.
Tons of divorced/non married families
Matriarchal societal construct.
Lots of Patriotism about America/military
very poor living conditions for many...and a general sense of apathy about it....

There's good and bad but I found some very wonderful people... They just operated on a very very very different wave length than you and I would. The culture/attitudes ECT all very different than what you have in the rest of the South West.

He's got 2 other videos with the Navajo worth watching.

This video around the 15 mins mark talks about demonic / shamanistic practices still going on out there. Human sacrifices, through magic.

Last edited:
Back