COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

The Russian vaxx is also something completely different from the toxic soup they jabbed into everyone in the West. This infuriated western politicians at the time, remember? They wanted Russia and China to use Pfizer, Moderna, AZ, etc.
As for Patriarch Kyrill and Met. Hilarion: this was discussed in our churches at the time and my priest said to pray about it and follow your conscience. We are Orthdodox...we don't have a "pope" who tells us what to do.
This is not what happen in Russia and you know that. ROC Christians were told to get vaccinated. Churches were closed to limit spread of coronavirus. Social distancing was practiced.

You know Nikolai Romanov who before was a monk (Father Sergiy)??

He was anti vaccination misinformer. Romanov said that coronavirus doesn't exist, talked about the qr codes being signs of anti Christ, spoke about crazy conspiracies about worldcontrol. He told Russians not to get vaccinated, not to be afraid of death and kept his church and monastery open.. he had big following online

He was a dangerous man, several clusters of contaminations were linked to his church. Patriarch Kirill told him to close his church immediately because of covid. Romanov refused. The Roc ex communicated him. Then he entered his church anyway and squatted the building with his followers..

The Russian government sent the anti terror unit in, they captured him. He was sentenced to 7 years in prison on hate speech charges and because he incited suicidal behaviors.

This is how the Roc and Russia government dealt with dangerous anti vaccination people and their crazy theories. People here sound like followers of Romanov!!

This is not what happen in Russia and you know that. ROC Christians were told to get vaccinated. Churches were closed to limit spread of coronavirus. Social distancing was practiced.

He was anti vaccination misinformer. Romanov said that coronavirus doesn't exist, talked about the qr codes being signs of anti Christ, spoke about crazy conspiracies about worldcontrol. He told Russians not to get vaccinated, not to be afraid of death and kept his church and monastery open.. he had big following online

He was a dangerous man, several clusters of contaminations were linked to his church. Patriarch Kirill told him to close his church immediately because of covid. Romanov refused. The Roc ex communicated him. Then he entered his church anyway and squatted the building with his followers..

The Russian government sent the anti terror unit in, they captured him. He was sentenced to 7 years in prison on hate speech charges and because he incited suicidal behaviors.

This is how the Roc and Russia government dealt with dangerous anti vaccination people and their crazy theories. People here sound like followers of Romanov!!

What a joke. More jewish propaganda! 😂 I have friends in Russia that I talk to regularly and they didn’t get jabbed. They said no one cared, no one was checking, and most people ignored it. I’ve never heard of anyone getting excommunicated from the OC. We’re not Roman Catholics. That’s not how it works.

Fuck covid jabs. Nobody should take any experimental drug unless in a life or death situation.

He told Russians not to get vaccinated, not to be afraid of death and kept his church and monastery open.
This is exactly the point that made it clear the jab insanity was a demonic psyop. Christ and the Apostles told us repeatedly to not fear death. The fact that you think this is wrong, makes it clear to all of us that you are a fraud.

He was anti vaccination misinformer. Romanov said that coronavirus doesn't exist, talked about the qr codes being signs of anti Christ, spoke about crazy conspiracies about worldcontrol.

Dude believes vaccines are all good or you are a "vaccine misinformer" involving "conspiracy theories" as such.
Low IQ to get caught in this trap. There is a middle ground in which "The Science" doesn't add up and these things have actual risks for healthy people.
Don't come here wasting our time. We have been commenting on this for four years now with a plethora of scientists on the no vaccine side of things. But you're the smart one. Typical liberal garbage.

duplicate spam posting
My brothers one more thing.. I posted this in other thread already, its about the Russian cancer vaccine
You guys dont understand how BIG this is. All Russia media talking bout this. It will be like a revolution!!

The cancer vaccine Russia is developing is MRNA vaccine. Our two main Gamalaya vaccine scientists Alexander Gintsburg and Anatoliy Altstein recently said they are in final stages of testing of the cancer vaccines.. It works on mice.

Imagine all the lives that will be saved by this vaccine. Super excited that Russia will again show the world that it is number one in vaccine development (Sputnik also first coronavaccine)

My brothers one more thing.. I posted this in other thread already, its about the Russian cancer vaccine
You guys dont understand how BIG this is. All Russia media talking bout this. It will be like a revolution!!

The cancer vaccine Russia is developing is MRNA vaccine. Our two main Gamalaya vaccine scientists Alexander Gintsburg and Anatoliy Altstein recently said they are in final stages of testing of the cancer vaccines.. It works on mice.

Imagine all the lives that will be saved by this vaccine. Super excited that Russia will again show the world that it is number one in vaccine development (Sputnik also first coronavaccine)

You have posted precisely 14 times since your grand announcement that you were quitting the forum.

I got banned from a subReddit, I just couldn't help myself.

Hearing the term "Covid misinformation" in July 2024 is WILD. Are they going to take these beliefs to the grave? Because it sure sounds like it.

2024-07-14 22_07_26-messages_ unread — Mozilla Firefox.png

I got banned from a subReddit, I just couldn't help myself.

Hearing the term "Covid misinformation" in July 2024 is WILD. Are they going to take these beliefs to the grave? Because it sure sounds like it.

View attachment 10020
You should probably stop using Reddit. I get that there's good tech megathreads in there and whatnot, but it's just too damaging to the psyche in subtle ways. I'm not sure that it can even be mitigated.

And yeah, they're taking it to the grave. It's looking like they'll pull another pandemic hoax soon, too.

You should probably stop using Reddit. I get that there's good tech megathreads in there and whatnot, but it's just too damaging to the psyche in subtle ways. I'm not sure that it can even be mitigated.

And yeah, they're taking it to the grave. It's looking like they'll pull another pandemic hoax soon, too.

Oh I know. It was the first time making one in several years and it was supposed to be temporary but I couldn't help myself. I'll delete it. No one is more adament about their hatred of Reddit than me.

Back