COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

Guys, people who got the jab have no choice but to believe they did the right thing and try to put that on others. A drowning man will always take another down with him to save himself.

It's human nature and it's half of what enabled them to do what they did. You can't change it, it's too late for them....pity them.

Guys, people who got the jab have no choice but to believe they did the right thing and try to put that on others. A drowning man will always take another down with him to save himself.

It's human nature and it's half of what enabled them to do what they did. You can't change it, it's too late for them....pity them.

They did have a choice. Doesn't mean I won't pray for them though.

It is not necessarily too late, unless they deliberately want to ignore the resources that are out there for detoxing from the jabs. It's at least worth trying (I'd think), and I believe the unjabbed should take the high road and offer this information to them. At least try to.

Or this...there are many websites now online with information.

There are many people who got jabbed and did a 180. Jimmy Dore for instance, and many physicians/clinicians like John Campbell that initially took the jab in trust of their colleagues then became extremely outspoken against it after digging into the literature. My friend got one in 2023 (cringe) so he could fly to Scottland and he fully admits it was a mistake.

I'm convinced now that anyone who still fully buys into the official narrative hook line and sinker is not a conscious, thinking being. I don't pity them because I don't view them as anything more than subhuman or literal philosophical zombies. I know, I know, dehumanizing is intellectualy dishonest, and it's an "us vs them" mentallity, but this is beyond reproach. I never personally insulted these people or attacked their character for years, and only ever tried to calmly argue my position, but I mostly received intense vitriol, shaming, and more. These are the same people that publically berated or even physically attacked others for not wearing masks, who claimed they should lose access to medical services and jobs, who called the unvaccinated evil, moronic, selfish, who called us blind fools who that are "falling for fear-mongering propaganda."

I do not have it in my heart to forgive these people and pity them, I can only go so far. As far as I am concerned, they're actually NPCs, not even figuratively, literally.

Last edited:
I'm convinced now that anyone who still fully buys into the official narrative hook line and sinker is not a conscious, thinking being.
Does that include people who are silent? I mean the people who don't speak out about how they got fooled, they just keep it to themselves (ego or shame).

> “Having our immune system activated at the site of infection might lead to more sterilizing immunity, which might help prevent milder infections or [prevent] transmissions better than the currently available vaccines.”

Nice hypothesis, doctor! Do you have an RTC to back that up or just wishfully thinking out loud?

In theory, something you breathe in (like smoking) is far less invasive than an injection. Still, why would I need medicine for something that goes away in three days?

Universities are testing MRNA injections into aqueous foods like lettuce tomato, even plants like tobacco:

View attachment vaxxesinfood.mp4

More new world order clownery.

I wish I could listen to more of Roosh's microbiologist take on this. He once said that food with MRNA breaks down in the gut and cannot be absorbed the same way as an injection. I am inclined to believe this, especially if something is cooked, most biological micro-matter breaks down under intense heat.

MSM is stifling reporting of a recent NIH study that admits the mRNA shots have permanently altered genetic coding for the recipient - and their offspring. We really have no idea what this brings in the decades/centuries to come. As widespread as the application was, it will be nearly impossible to stop cross-contamination in the out years, even for the hyper vigilant.

MSM is stifling reporting of a recent NIH study that admits the mRNA shots have permanently altered genetic coding for the recipient - and their offspring. We really have no idea what this brings in the decades/centuries to come. As widespread as the application was, it will be nearly impossible to stop cross-contamination in the out years, even for the hyper vigilant.

Where's the link or reference to the study?

Thanks.

Back