• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Whore addiction

I don’t think it is my job, plus hanging around her would lead to more temptation. I just cut her off (again) after my last post. I mentioned religious things and she said she believes God is real, but if she is continuing to strip how serious can she be? The next step would be, ask her to completely quit and I can financially support her? For a stripper?

God’s ways are above all of ours, I’m not saying she can’t be saved, but the more likely scenario is she’d bleed me dry while continuing to strip or worse sleep or hookup with other men.

I know the men here mean well, but these women are not relationship material and it is not my job to save her. I told her my beliefs and to find God, she needs to do that on her own.
Dump. Delete. Move on.

can this woman be redeemed from a life of whoredom? In other words, by marriage to you? Do you care about this woman? Read the books of Hosea.

In my opinion? No. If it’s God’s will, then yes. Look her background is too suspect, she’s a stripper and not at a regular club, but one known for extra activities. She also smokes marijuana a lot, although doesn’t seem to do hard drugs. Her mom was also a stripper, so there is some type of familial demonic thing going on. The best course of action is no contact which is what I am doing.

In my opinion? No. If it’s God’s will, then yes. Look her background is too suspect, she’s a stripper and not at a regular club, but one known for extra activities. She also smokes marijuana a lot, although doesn’t seem to do hard drugs. Her mom was also a stripper, so there is some type of familial demonic thing going on. The best course of action is no contact which is what I am doing.
You keep saying " no contact"

You need to be saying "I've deleted her number and any means of contact and am never talking to her again. I'm never going to her strip club."

This is thread is on page 12 now? As an established member I've stated several times that I've seen "UFO's," telepathically communicated with immortal angelic beings, and seen technology that will make one question everything one has ever known and all I get is tinfoil hat emoji's with no serious follow up questions. This newbie attention seeking troll can't stop banging one whore and everybody's going ape shit with concern. Unbelievable.

I wouldn't cast stones at her. We are called to be merciful if we want to receive the same from God. And I don't know about you guys,s but am often in dire need of mercy from God.

However, letting someone unrepentant drag you down out of sentiment or pity isn't a Biblical solution either.

How Jesus have been dealing with a woman living in sin? He told her about redemption and not to sin again.

This is thread is on page 12 now? As an established member I've stated several times that I've seen "UFO's," telepathically communicated with immortal angelic beings, and seen technology that will make one question everything one has ever known and all I get is tinfoil hat emoji's with no serious follow up questions. This newbie attention seeking troll can't stop banging one whore and everybody's going ape shit with concern. Unbelievable.
You were supposed to put that in the DINKs thread.

I don’t think it is my job, plus hanging around her would lead to more temptation. I just cut her off (again) after my last post. I mentioned religious things and she said she believes God is real, but if she is continuing to strip how serious can she be? The next step would be, ask her to completely quit and I can financially support her? For a stripper?

God’s ways are above all of ours, I’m not saying she can’t be saved, but the more likely scenario is she’d bleed me dry while continuing to strip or worse sleep or hookup with other men.

I know the men here mean well, but these women are not relationship material and it is not my job to save her. I told her my beliefs and to find God, she needs to do that on her own.
You are absolutely correct.

There is no such thing as too far gone for salvation BUT there is such a thing as too far gone for a decent man.

Women have got to learn to live with the choices they make in life. As things stand in society they have no concept of consequences and responsibility

I wouldn't cast stones at her. We are called to be merciful if we want to receive the same from God. And I don't know about you guys,s but am often in dire need of mercy from God.

However, letting someone unrepentant drag you down out of sentiment or pity isn't a Biblical solution either.

How Jesus have been dealing with a woman living in sin? He told her about redemption and not to sin again.
We are not Jesus. If Jesus told a woman not to sin again she would genuinely listen, whereas if we were to say the same it would not have the same effect and we would get ignored.

You are absolutely correct.

There is no such thing as too far gone for salvation BUT there is such a thing as too far gone for a decent man.

Women have got to learn to live with the choices they make in life. As things stand in society they have no concept of consequences and responsibility
Red Pill 101. Don't be Captain Save a Hoe. It doesn't mean she should die alone because she is a stripper but let people of equal morals and virtue pair up. A stripper should look for a pimp or drug dealer or politician or mafia guy etc to be her boyfriend rather than a man who is a decent human being as she will only drag him into the mud with her,

You seem like an obvious troll that is why nobody takes you seriously.

Do not dox, or make assumptions about others (1-point)

No what’s unbelievable is that a paranoid stoner drug dealer is on this forum trying to pass himself off as a Christian. Have you mentioned your background to the men here yet?

Accuse others of what you are actually doing? Looks like you read Saul Alinsky, troll. Get out of here.

Purple as amusing as your posts are, this is a pointless thread derail so I will need to ban you from this thread.

You keep saying " no contact"

You need to be saying "I've deleted her number and any means of contact and am never talking to her again. I'm never going to her strip club."

I seriously doubt he will delete her number. Hence why the "no contact" strategy he is espousing is obviously going to fail. This is typical of addicts in the "bargaining" or "compromise" phase of their addiction.

My bet is until he starts to bring a girl to Church, he will not break this addiction. Whether it's the ho or another girl he merely starts to date, he needs to bring a woman into his life and get away from whoring.

??

His username is that of a weed strain. He writes stupid posts and continues to attack members. What are we supposed to do? Be beholden to a cowardly and mentally unstable troll and not fight back? Over and over it’s been stated OP did not begin this thread and has given no indication he’s disingenuous, yet posters like Magoo and ganjaboy here continue to attack him and other members under the guise of being established members.

??

His username is that of a weed strain. He writes stupid posts and continues to attack members. What are we supposed to do? Be beholden to a cowardly and mentally unstable troll and not fight back? Over and over it’s been stated OP did not begin this thread and has given no indication he’s disingenuous, yet posters like Magoo and ganjaboy here continue to attack him and other members under the guise of being established members.

Where is your proof he is a drug dealer? And you may not appreciate his humor but he means no harm. Not to mention, why are you calling him cowardly? What are you talking about, "fighting back," when did he attack you? Just hit the report button and let the admins handle it if you think something is wrong.

??

Yes, that guy was also trying to make a meet up ... yet showed he was untrustworthy and had unstable posts directed at me a while back. I will entertain anyone's claims, but he's shown he's closer to a troll than anything, I agree with TheHammer here.

Where is your proof he is a drug dealer? And you may not appreciate his humor but he means no harm. Not to mention, why are you calling him cowardly? What are you talking about, "fighting back," when did he attack you? Just hit the report button and let the admins handle it if you think something is wrong.

Because he attacks several people here, me personally no but many members. He’s been mentally unstable and a troll since the previous incarnation of the forum. He even used to write about how he was a liberal artist drug user from California. His posts are still up, so feel free to read them for yourself.

Because he attacks several people here, me personally no but many members. He’s been mentally unstable and a troll since the previous incarnation of the forum. He even used to write about how he was a liberal artist drug user from California. His posts are still up, so feel free to read them for yourself.
And that's why he has "seen angelic beings" or so he claims, who have communicated "telepathically" with him.

I don’t think it is my job
I don't like this attitude. It is your job to evangelize. Christians are commanded to evangelize. Are you a Christian? Then evangelize.

I just cut her off (again) after my last post.
If you keep it that way, then good. But why do I get the feeling you've left the door cracked open?

If she's not relationship material, then stay committed to avoiding her. I liked the advice of bringing her to church, it recognizes that you will likely fail to resist temptation, and so it puts the situation into a place where the sin can't continue.

If you're strong enough to not call, block then keep it that way. If you're weak and call her again, invite her to church instead of inviting her over.

I don't like this attitude. It is your job to evangelize. Christians are commanded to evangelize. Are you a Christian? Then evangelize.

If you keep it that way, then good. But why do I get the feeling you've left the door cracked open?

If she's not relationship material, then stay committed to avoiding her. I liked the advice of bringing her to church, it recognizes that you will likely fail to resist temptation, and so it puts the situation into a place where the sin can't continue.

If you're strong enough to not call, block then keep it that way. If you're weak and call her again, invite her to church instead of inviting her over.

It is not your job to bring someone to church with you....especially if continuation of that relationship resulted in you engaging in sinful activities you are less likely to engage in.

OP cannot resist this temptation with this person.

He should delete and block tell her to find church and move on.

He can say "you should get Church in your life" but that doesn't mean he should be involved in Sherpa duties .

Back