The J. D. Vance Thread

Obvious homosexual is obvious

So is Milo. Should we even care?

When the left has one if their leaders dress up in blackface, or some other weird costume , or have some other fault, they don’t attack that person .

If a member of the right is closeted or openly gay, should we even care? So long as Fuentes isn’t a gay pedophile, I see no reason to start attacking him.

I never followed Nick Fuentes. Started following him now in Telegram. He is a little bit brash. But maybe it´s the price of being a brand. I guess. He says logical stuff though. He doesn´t compromise (not a sellout). And that´s a good thing. He pushes the overton right.

Don´t know if he is gay. Or not. If he is catholic he can´t be gay. He should travel to Holland and meet catholic Eva Vlaardingerbroek and make babies. Instead of bitching on a computer screen. He should also run to some office.

Maybe his secret plan was becoming a never trumper so Trump would tap him to some position. It seems to be how Trump selects his people. The more backstabber the merrier.

He is 26 years old. Really young. But smart. He was born in 1998. So he was 18 in first Trump campaign? Incredible. Give him some years. But time to get a woman Nick. You don´t want to be left only with the rejected female filth.

Voluntary celibacy=you suck at woman.(unless callings).

Last edited:
So is Milo. Should we even care?

When the left has one if their leaders dress up in blackface, or some other weird costume , or have some other fault, they don’t attack that person .

If a member of the right is closeted or openly gay, should we even care? So long as Fuentes isn’t a gay pedophile, I see no reason to start attacking him.
It's degenerate. If we want society to go in the direction we all would like it to go, we shouldn't be giving time to these people. Society has been corrupted enough as it is.

Wtf was a 5 star international playboy?
On the old Roosh forums you would get titles under your user name like "Male Feminist" or "International Playboy" depending on how many posts you had. There was also a number of stars ranging from one to five that would appear under your name also depending on the number of posts you had. The tweet was a joke that Vance had so many posts on the forum that he had both 5 stars and the International Playboy title under his name.

Esteemed sir, there was a time when that was the most exalted honor one could confer upon a gentleman, while the highest distinction for a lady was 'WB'.
Hehehehe. Thank you. Now remember the titles. International playboy. Still don´t remember the stars. There was reputation points for a while. But the stars. Didnt remember them.

Hope it doesn´t bring too much spotlight into this place. As I said multiple times RVF at that time should also also be a place where business should be conducted. And I even asked Roosh if we could create a RVF Linkedin group. He said it was ok. But was never behind it. And I never ended up creating the group.

One note on Fuentes criticism of Vance.

A traditional marriage the woman adopts the husband religion. She has a double loyalty to her parents and to him. It probably stems from the fact he had a poor background. And she clearly comes from a wealthier status. And never fell totally safe with him. But when you get married your wife is only loyal to you and your children. In that house there can be only one religion: Christianity. He compromised.

As for JD Vance, he seems to be as good as we can get in the current political climate. His wife being of a different race is a nothing burger, his kids came out normal enough:

JD-Vance-1st-Campaign-Ad-640x480.jpg

The boys facial features are clearly Caucasian, @magoo said they could pass for Italian, and he's not wrong. They have olive skin, big deal, so did Jesus Christ.

As for the daughter:

64127689-11383089-image-a-21_1667421237758.jpg

Looks like she has blue eyes. Pretty crazy the daughter looks more like the Dad, usually it's the other way around, but once again the theory that Marriages do not result in miscegenation stays true.

The real red flag is that the Wife is Hindu, if the kids turn into Hindu's then we know the marriage was a big mistake.

Vance was NOT the preferred pick of the neocon wing of the party, nor of the traditional GOP big business wing, who would have rather had Rubio and Burgum, respectively. Vance's political ideology seems to be a combination of populist MAGA and neoreactionary thought. While Trump's politics seem driven mostly by instinct and a sincere desire to restore American greatness, Vance appears decidedly more calculated and thoughtful, with ideas to reshape the structure of American government. He strikes me as an extremely intelligent and ambitious guy from humble origins who initially aspired to a career in the intellectual elite, but who found himself repulsed once he arrived there, and experienced a genuine revolution in his thinking when he was exposed to neoreactionary thought online over the past decade.

It was these ideas that allowed him to marry the traditional values of his roots with a sophisticated intellectual and political framework that he'd previously only thought existed within the establishment. But he discovered an alternative, one that is increasingly shared by a burgeoning counter-elite in Silicon Valley (Thiel, Musk, etc...). This is important, because political revolutions have never been successful from the ground up. Overthrowing the dominant ideology of the existing elites and their power structures can only be achieved with the participation of counter-elites. Whereas Trump is an elite who speaks to the people, Vance is a man of the people who speaks to the elite. He has a great deal of potential to utilize the MAGA movement and its vast energy (much of which is currently and unfortunately locked into a cult of personality centered on Trump) to actually begin accomplishing long term political reforms.

This is not to say that Vance is a sure thing, by any means. Despite having now been hand picked as Trump's political heir, he may not turn out to be "the guy" who not only picks up the MAGA banner, but runs farther with it than Trump did. But if that guy does exist, he would have to resemble J.D. Vance closely in terms of his background and ideology. It's ultimately a bit of a dice roll, but Trump is a risk taker, and Vance was definitely his best bet. Hopefully for all of us, Trump's lucky streak continues in his choice of running mate and political heir, and Vance does not disappoint.

Anglin's take on JD Vance is worth a read, in case no one has posted it in this thread yet:

Anglin's take on JD Vance is worth a read, in case no one has posted it in this thread yet:

More vulgar trash from anglin.

Whatever point he is trying to make is obfuscated by his disgusting delivery.

He strikes me as an extremely intelligent and ambitious guy from humble origins who initially aspired to a career in the intellectual elite, but who found himself repulsed once he arrived there, and experienced a genuine revolution in his thinking when he was exposed to neoreactionary thought online over the past decade.

It was these ideas that allowed him to marry
. . . a street shitter.

JD was just a child, used as a pawn by dysfunctional adults, when all of his name changes occurred. His Appalachian identity came from his grandparents. Anyone around here understands how strong this culture is. When you visit southwest Ohio, you might as well be visiting the Deep South. My wife’s maternal grandparents are from the hills of KY. I could not understand them without a translator (usually my wife).

Last edited:
Back