The J. D. Vance Thread

"JD Vance is not cucked, doesn't bow to the jews, and will help continue MAGA (MIGA) after Trump":

View attachment 10073

The west is done politically. Anyone who humps that wall is your enemy.
Apparently you don't realize he's making fun of liberals with this tweet. This was during the time when the liberal Ukraine crowd was salivating over the prospect of Prigozhin launching a coup and toppling Putin.

He's taking the piss out of them by including "Prigozhin is a liberal reformer" on the well known liberal "We Believe" sign

More indications that Vance was exposed to neo-reactionary thought during his time in Silicon Valley

Among his other current intellectual influences, Vance has cited the conservative localist Rod Dreher, the reactionary blogger Curtis Yarvin and the “postliberal” Catholic philosopher Patrick Deneen.

“He is thoroughgoingly illiberal in his instincts,” a friend of Vance’s from Yale has said. “I don’t mean it as a slur. I mean it in a technical sense. He is skeptical of the political project of enlightenment liberalism, like, We’re all just autonomous individuals trying to self-actualize and maximize our own interests.”

Just like Pence, he might be useless.

I just hope he’s not the typical Washington type of politician that will say whatever he thinks is convenient for him.

Does he really agree with what DJT believes or he’s doing it because DJT is popular and thinks it can improve his career. There are plenty of them in DC.

I think Vivek’s focus on eliminating the deep state and government corruption is job 1 and highest priority. You get honest, brave and ethical representatives and government leadership in place and all the Illegals, Fentenyl, homelessness, money making wars etc all go away as the USG would then serve the goals and priorities of the citizens of the country and not self serving interests and/or coercion from bribes or threats. People in power and influence need to be brave like Vivek, and expose what is really going on to wide audience.

I would have disqualified him as a pick just for his judgement in marrying an Indian women. Of all the women in the world, he picked one wildly different than his own kind. Now expect a rise of 1% in Indians immigrating to the USA in the next four years following a Trump presidency because of this guy.
God didnt disqualify Moses because of the wife he chose either, she was not of the same race she was Ethiopian, Moses brother and sister complained to God about it and they got leprosey as a punishment for doubting God.

Indian woman are actually very homely and good house keepers they not known to be loose immoral woman anyway, I dont know much about this Vance guy but I like that he converted to Catholisism in 2019 I think thats a step forward for him and his wife might just become a Christian too lets see give it time.

God didnt disqualify Moses because of the wife he chose either, she was not of the same race she was Ethiopian, Moses brother and sister complained to God about it and they got leprosey as a punishment for doubting God.

Indian woman are actually very homely and good house keepers they not known to be loose immoral woman anyway, I dont know much about this Vance guy but I like that he converted to Catholisism in 2019 I think thats a step forward for him and his wife might just become a Christian too lets see give it time.
Who are you talking about? The italian girl?

Problem is not race. But religion. Race is irrelevant. Christianity is universal. Not white or european. She is not bad looking and thin. She could be sicilian or andaluzian. In the old forum i would make a question I can´t make here about her looks.

So she is southern italian. Forget about India.

She has more money than him. She is not a whore. The only thing missing is Christ. Kamala husband is jew. So. Between an Hindu and a jew... Even though they are both savage heathen subpar religions. As you can see from their subpar savage countries. But she is sicilian. So nothing to see here. Move along.

What I don´t understand is this:
1. Her parents left India.
2. Decided to migrate to a christian country.
3. But decided not to fully integrate and kept their heathen religion.
4. This basically means they are trying to convert the country they fled to into the country they ran away from?

How does this shit make any sense? If they want hinduism wouldn´t it be easier to just go back to the country they came from instead of trying to transform the country they chose? I never understood this with migrants.

On the bright side he must eat incredible italian food.

She must have been the one pushing him for the vaxx. She is a liberal. Probably because she is indian. This is a mistake right wing do. Right wing is christian. And christianity is universal.

1721213677697.png

Last edited:
Who are you talking about? The italian girl?

Problem is not race. But religion. Race is irrelevant. Christianity is universal. Not white or european. She is not bad looking and thin. She could be sicilian or andaluzian. In the old forum i would make a question I can´t make here about her looks.

So she is southern italian. Forget about India.

She has more money than him. She is not a whore. The only thing missing is Christ. Kamala husband is jew. So. Between an Hindu and a jew... Even though they are both savage heathen subpar religions. As you can see from their subpar savage countries. But she is sicilian. So nothing to see here. Move along.

What I don´t understand is this:
1. Her parents left India.
2. Decided to migrate to a christian country.
3. But decided not to fully integrate and kept their heathen religion.
4. This basically means they are trying to convert the country they fled to into the country they ran away from?

How does this shit make any sense? If they want hinduism wouldn´t it be easier to just go back to the country they came from instead of trying to transform the country they chose? I never understood this with migrants.

On the bright side he must eat incredible italian food.

She must have been the one pushing him for the vaxx. She is a liberal. Probably because she is indian. This is a mistake right wing do. Right wing is christian. And christianity is universal.

View attachment 10141

Not to sound like an autist, but his facial features and physiognomy indicate great weakness. He is obviously a beta, despite things like his height and social status. A soft guy. Had he taken a tougher path (God, physical training), he could have landed a decent looking white woman.

It's pretty astounding that for a 'based' right wing guy, he is in this kind of shape. Good optics should be the standard for alternative right today - preserving white/European American heritage evokes images of fit, strong God-fearing men with a strong sense of community.

Not to sound like an autist, but his facial features and physiognomy indicate great weakness. He is obviously a beta, despite things like his height and social status. A soft guy. Had he taken a tougher path (God, physical training), he could have landed a decent looking white woman.

It's pretty astounding that for a 'based' right wing guy, he is in this kind of shape. Good optics should be the standard for alternative right today - preserving white/European American heritage evokes images of fit, strong God-fearing men with a strong sense of community.
Dude was a marine. But probably couldnt resist the tikka Masala.

New York Post:
Donald Trump Jr. predicted Tuesday there is a “very high chance” that JD Vance will be elected president in 2028, adding that he himself would “never throw his hat in the ring” to be an elected official.
“I think there would be a very high chance, right?” Trump Jr. said of the running mate of his father, who wouldn’t be able to run for president again in 2028 if he wins another four-year term in the White House in November.
“He’s the one guy in that movement that’s a politician that’s out there that actually really speaks to the America-first people and isn’t sort of, ‘We’ll be right back to the establishment,’ ” Trump Jr. said of Vance at an Axios event.

Vance, at 39, is half of former President Donald Trump’s age. If elected into office as Trump’s vice president, he will be the second-youngest veep in history.
Trump Jr. had pushed for Vance to be Trump’s running mate for months. Their friendship led some to believe he could be angling for a political relationship with the Ohio senator, but the younger Trump refuted those claims Tuesday.
“I could never throw my hat in the ring or anything like that,” he said.
Instead, Trump Jr. said he would want to be an adviser for his dad and have the power to “block” anyone from working with him.
“All I want to do is block the guys that would be a disaster. Right? I want to block the liars. I want to block the guys that are pretending they’re with you,” he said, adding that he wants a “veto power” to cut out those people from being in the administration.
He spoke about having wanted Vance or TV politics host Tucker Carlson as his father’s veep but knows that Carlson did not “want a day job.”

Back