• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Fat People Thread

The same can be said about getting fit, or many other aspects of the choices men make in the modern world. The truth is, most things men do are for women, whether they admit it or not. The whole self-improvement thing is kind of a joke, because it always has an ulterior motive, and so it's not really self-improvement, it's just an ego trip. The entire reason most men go to the gym is for women (or men).
You could say just generally that all things are done for status, but of course it's a combination of everything, since anything you are dedicated to is something that you get something out of: achievement, appearance, attention from others, etc. Since there is some truth to the simple evo bio idea of live/procreate/die, you can always appeal to that.

I will say, I do like the definition of masculinity as being/having a mindset of outcome independence. Still, your actions have to be rightly directed.
One last point, many people seem to think our bodies aren't "us" but merely contain "us", but we are as much our bodies as anything else, in some sense we are our bodies.
It's an important point. Anything else is a distraction from who you actually are, at least in this veiled world, and testifies to something you inherited - good, bad or ugly.

By the way, even those that know they'll never look all that good, might still exercise for feelings or energy, or with the hope of added longevity.

What is my motivation to work out and get slimmer? I know all of the feel good reasons, e.g., you'll feel better, you'll live longer, etc. but if I am not going to have a spouse and family what is the point?
If you are not going to have a spouse and family, aren't there more "what is the point of life" type questions you need to figure out?

426495829_932560701766947_444086072481548433_n.jpg

Must be over 6 feet, have the beard of Zeus, be jacked, make 7 figures, 9+ inch pecker, and drive a exotic car just for the honor of taking one of these BBW Queenz on a date.

Last edited:
I’m starting to believe body shaming was a net positive in the mid 10s and earlier. Unless you are horribly deformed, you can be attractive. Just takes some work. Yes, even the above hippos could be hot. The one exception is womens sudden preoccupation with giants. Can’t do anything cheap about your height. I’m sub 6’ but got plenty of play in high school and college but that was the 00s early 10s. But notice it’s hard in the 20s.

There’s a taboo on people criticizing bodies. I think it’s perfectly normal and healthy and provides FEEDBACK. If women have a preference - let it be known. If men have a preference - let it be known. Do the work and get there. In another thread or here I remember talking to my mom about “how fat people have gotten since covid.” I think making it a taboo has led to our expanding waste lines and general romantic unhappiness. East Asian countries have no problem letting you know how much they don’t like fat.

Something my wife and I do is find the local Euro/Russian market and buy from there. Obviously doesn't work for some major things and I don't really eat processed but when it comes to stuff like pasta for the kids, buckwheat, oats, various snacks, bars, cookies, chocolates, chips, flour, salamis, etc, it's all imported and produced under the far healthier EU/Russia standards. When reading the labels you'll see much is better than even organic at Whole Foods.

And it won't have roundup in it, particularly pasta. Even when my wife buys organic pasta it has a film which comes off when rinsed. We now only buy pasta from the Euro market and that film is non existent. And the kids eat 2X as much. It tastes much cleaner and is half the price of a regular supermarket.

Last edited:
There’s a taboo on people criticizing bodies. I think it’s perfectly normal and healthy and provides FEEDBACK. If women have a preference - let it be known. If men have a preference - let it be known.

I don't like fat people. They're unpleasant to my eyes. I think the huge problem these days is how American women became obese in their majority, that now, most men has to settle to a fatty due to lack of options. A fat girl who's supposed to be way below "average", now is considered average and can "demand" an above-average man. I think they call Hoeflation.

I'm dating a beautiful girl so I'm not too concerned about the market right now. What I know is that the sexual marketplace always was bad for an incompetent man. If you're tall and good looking (genetic lottery) you don't have to do nothing. But for most men, build your life so you'll have options.

Must be 130 pounds or less. No career, no college, big boobies, virgin, cook, clean

Atheists, Jews and liberals swipe left

You know why you see girls with some absurd requirements? Because dating apps are 90% men. The girl I'm dating now (she's quite attractive) told me she tried Tinder. She got 4k likes in three days(!). Told me that she started receiving Instagram messages since men not knowing if there was going to be a match so they would go straight to Instagram. I tried to explain about ratios and how only a small percentage of men get a match. I changed the subject since it was pointless. They live in a different world.

They should ban such apps.

I tried to explain about ratios and how only a small percentage of men get a match. I changed the subject since it was pointless. They live in a different world.
Was it the equivalent of those that tell you (since they get thousand of opps/matches/choices) "just try dating apps, they're great!" lol

The elite debasement of society, and the extent to which we've seen this, particularly with our fellow humans with two X chromosomes, has shown me more red pill than I could have ever dreamed of. I think if you just state how little they think or even have a truly original thought, people would actually call it black pill. There is an exception to this, which is when they get old and are matriarchs, for some reason (and still this is few) ... but that don't do us no good in the early days, lol

O O O Ozempic*!

*do not share needles or pens... get medical help right away if you get a lump or swelling in your neck...

O O O Ozempic*!

*do not share needles or pens... get medical help right away if you get a lump or swelling in your neck...

Swelling in your neck!?! 😅 for 14lbs! You could probably do that in one month just by diet adjustment and going for a brisk walk every morning. The lengths people go to in order to avoid work.

426495829_932560701766947_444086072481548433_n.jpg

Must be over 6 feet, have the beard of Zeus, be jacked, make 7 figures, 9+ inch pecker, and drive a exotic car just for the honor of taking one of these BBW Queenz on a date.
Makes you wonder at what point these things just gave up trying. Was it at 5kgs overweight, 10kgs,30kgs, 50kgs??

The thing is that a lot of people don't have the education to know that the majority of what they put in their body is garbage. We know here because we are better but the choices presented to the average normie and the education that they get through advice of how to eat healthy is mostly bs

Back