• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Fat People Thread

My vet showed us this chart, said our cat is yellow and we should feed her less. And discussed how we should make sure there are no grains or any plant products in her food.

Doctors need to be allowed to do the same thing;
I unironically believe vets are the best doctors. Years ago our family cat contracted some form of cancer. He had a surgical treatment out of state for less than $1,000, the doctor personally called afterwards to check up and see how he was doing, and he made a full recovery within a week. $1,000 for a human wouldn't even cover the test to confirm whether you have cancer.

Vets also have access to a variety of drugs that can be useful for humans (I'm not just talking Ivermectin but a lot of the drugs on the WHO list of essential pharmaceuticals). And a good vet knows how to do EVERYTHING from performing lab tests, to analyzing specimens under a microscope to weight control to pharmaceutical application to minor surgery! My vet knows 100x more than any doctor I've ever met, and it's broad knowledge.

If I was diagnosed with a particularly harmful disease or pathogen, I would certainly talk to my vet about it and value his opinion above whatever a doctor says. Actually, the next time you have a health question, I would tell your vet your "neighbor's pet" is experiencing it and see what he says.

In the apocalypse, give me a good vet over anyone else!

I unironically believe vets are the best doctors. Years ago our family cat contracted some form of cancer. He had a surgical treatment out of state for less than $1,000, the doctor personally called afterwards to check up and see how he was doing, and he made a full recovery within a week. $1,000 for a human wouldn't even cover the test to confirm whether you have cancer.

Vets also have access to a variety of drugs that can be useful for humans (I'm not just talking Ivermectin but a lot of the drugs on the WHO list of essential pharmaceuticals). And a good vet knows how to do EVERYTHING from performing lab tests, to analyzing specimens under a microscope to weight control to pharmaceutical application to minor surgery! My vet knows 100x more than any doctor I've ever met, and it's broad knowledge.

If I was diagnosed with a particularly harmful disease or pathogen, I would certainly talk to my vet about it and value his opinion above whatever a doctor says. Actually, the next time you have a health question, I would tell your vet your "neighbor's pet" is experiencing it and see what he says.

Sounds a lot like my vet!

[language warning]

"I gotta pay more for the seats because f***** nom nom nom ding ding ding I get free seats!"

Nbc Chuckle GIF by Superstore

It's also fascinating that many unhealthy people will take better care of their pets than they take care of themselves. Regardless of our political feelings towards Jordan Peterson, the whole "clean your room" bit makes sense. Get your act together and treat yourself and your work with importance before you try to fix the world.

Vets have a broad base of knowledge because they have to study several different types of species in school. I wouldn’t go so far as preferring them over a doctor though.

One of the reasons some doctors are getting worse is the nonstop DEI initiatives and propaganda. Med school diversity initiatives mean people who should have never been doctors can get in and graduate. What are they going to do? Kick out the star diversity student? There are exceptions (Some African blacks like Nigerians and some Caribbean blacks I’ve met are dedicated and smart), but most are getting in with worse grades than your typical white or Asian applicant.

Then the propaganda creates a reverse racism system for treatment. Most offices and hospitals I’ve been to are staffed by overweight minority secretaries and you can bet 350 lbs Shaniqua is getting that urgent appointment before you are white boy. I don’t know if it’s explicitly taught or just practiced, but it seems to be trending that way.

Note: I apologize in advance for the picture in the article I'm linking. Then again, if you're American it's nothing you don't see every time you leave the house.

I saw this in the MSM this morning. My first thought was that having a "fat beach" event seems redundant in the USA in 2024.

The article didn't shock me because not much can shock me anymore, but what came close was this part, from the opening sentence:

...fight back against fat-phobia, reclaim safe spaces for the community and honor plus-size culture.

The term "fat-phobia" as a reframing of the natural disgust and discomfort normal people feel when they encounter the morbidly obese is fairly common and has been for years. As far as "the community," I'd heard that there are online forums for the morbidly obese and I suppose such people might get together in real life, or maybe not since it's probably difficult to get around with you're that big, and I strongly suspect they don't like being around people their size much more than people at a healthy weight do. "Safe spaces" is just standard MSM/SJW gobbly gook. I didn't even notice it the first time I read through that sentence.

The reference to "plus-size culture" though. That's something new, something I've never seen before. Being hundreds of pounds overweight is a "culture" now. Gluttony is a "culture." And not just a culture, but a culture that deserved to be "honored."

Nothing more to add. I'm just sitting here right now not feeling exactly shocked, more just profoundly sad. It's highly disturbing to think of just one individual allowing herself to become hundreds of pounds overweight but now it's so common that the MSM is framing it as a "culture." First time I've seen this, but I imagine it will become common usage.

Note: I apologize in advance for the picture in the article I'm linking. Then again, if you're American it's nothing you don't see every time you leave the house.

I saw this in the MSM this morning. My first thought was that having a "fat beach" event seems redundant in the USA in 2024.

The article didn't shock me because not much can shock me anymore, but what came close was this part, from the opening sentence:

The term "fat-phobia" as a reframing of the natural disgust and discomfort normal people feel when they encounter the morbidly obese is fairly common and has been for years. As far as "the community," I'd heard that there are online forums for the morbidly obese and I suppose such people might get together in real life, or maybe not since it's probably difficult to get around with you're that big, and I strongly suspect they don't like being around people their size much more than people at a healthy weight do. "Safe spaces" is just standard MSM/SJW gobbly gook. I didn't even notice it the first time I read through that sentence.

The reference to "plus-size culture" though. That's something new, something I've never seen before. Being hundreds of pounds overweight is a "culture" now. Gluttony is a "culture." And not just a culture, but a culture that deserved to be "honored."

Nothing more to add. I'm just sitting here right now not feeling exactly shocked, more just profoundly sad. It's highly disturbing to think of just one individual allowing herself to become hundreds of pounds overweight but now it's so common that the MSM is framing it as a "culture." First time I've seen this, but I imagine it will become common usage.

At least the comments are 100% hating on the idea.

It's also fascinating that many unhealthy people will take better care of their pets than they take care of themselves. Regardless of our political feelings towards Jordan Peterson, the whole "clean your room" bit makes sense. Get your act together and treat yourself and your work with importance before you try to fix the world.
Where’s the “lobster” response?!?

Back