Sports

After watching these, I concluded that Western Civilization and Culture is dead.
There is no place for me in these societies. I am probably going to stick around for 5 more years or so depending on how things go, mainly due to my aging parents, but I am actively planning my exodus and foreign citizenship.
You are supposed to carry your cross and fight for your country.
You are supposed to be salt of the earth, not soy of the earth.

Look at this, hombre :

Al-Andalus732.svg

It's over, hombre.

I'm planning la expatriación.

One last churros con chocolate and adiós amigos.

Even as an American, I was rooting against USA Basketball. Mostly because LeBron James and Kevin Durant are very unlikeable. They are incredible players, however.

I’m not a fan of Joel Embiid either - every year he underperforms in the playoffs, and then shifts the blame onto a teammate or coach instead of owning up to it.

I'm not a tennis player, but it is one of the most entertaining sports to watch. Great match between Tiafoe (American) and Dimitrov right now in the US Open. We might have two Americans make the Semifinal. Fritz already made it.

I bet tennis is one of the best sports to watch live too. The crowds have been pretty good.

I have a friend that says "we" when talking about his favorite teams. Really annoying.

He keeps assuming I'm a big Chicago Bears fan, and says "you guys" when talking about the Bears. I'm not on the team, and I don't care how they're doing dammit.

He also bought shoes with his favorite hockey team's logo and colors on them. Why the hell would you buy or wear that.

I am watching Monday Night Football, the Washington Commanders v Cincinatti Bengals.

It used to be the Washington Redskins, but then they became woke, and couldn't be called the Redskins. Actual Redskins liked having a team named after them, but too bad. For a while, it was just the Washington football team, but now they are the Commanders. Sucks to be them.

Meanwhile, Cincinatti has it made. They are named after the Bengal tiger. Awesome tiger stripe logos. Washington wishes they could be Cincinatti.

However, it's not the Cincinatti Bengal Tigers. It's the Cincinatti Bengals, period.

Bengals are Indians!

Back