Sports

Can you imagine if it was a straight white male who was fighting a woman dressed up as a man? The shoe would be on the other foot, and you know they would never let that happen. This Olympics isn't even about sports, it's about crafting a narrative and promoting the degenerate, devilish secular worldview.

There are lots of memes going around about this Turkish shooter who got a Silver medal in shooting. He is so low key the way he is dressed, and in his whole demeanor, compared to the other shooters with their fancy lenses and all.

I just noticed that besides his casual stance and attitude, he actually has his other hand in his pocket. He is as casual and nonchalant as you can be as he takes his shot.

...This Olympics isn't even about sports, it's about crafting a narrative and promoting the degenerate, devilish secular worldview.
There is one country that is not allowed to present its flag at these Olympics. The athletes are allowed to compete, but their flag shall not be displayed, even from victory podiums. The people running this Satan show do not consider that country compatible with their ideals.

What a distinction for that country.

I am at a bar with the Olympics on. I intended to not watch Olympics after the opening ceremony, but it's on, and I would normallly be interested.

They are having a lot of track events today. I have heard there are more gay athletes this year than any previous Olympics. Sadly, all the runners seem gay. I would think some of them would be straight, but they look gay.

You might think they're just soy, but I always figured the number one trait of being soy is low T. I wouldn't expect world class atheletes to be low T, but I can tell you they are definitely soy.

Sad!

Last edited:
Back