Sports

Sure. Ra, Ra, Ra. As American as apple pie.

This is one of the only sports left which is (mostly) untainted by wokeism. Generally speaking the UFC is a meritocracy (unless a superstar like Jones goes to a decision against a challenger like Reyes in which case the judges will rob the challenger and give the fake victory to the superstar).

Also I'm happy for Belal Muhammad. Palestinians needed a W. Needs to learn how to finish after a takedown though instead of just holding on until the round ends if he wants to become a more exciting fighter with a more excited fan base.

This is one of the only sports left which is (mostly) untainted by wokeism. Generally speaking the UFC is a meritocracy (unless a superstar like Jones goes to a decision against a challenger like Reyes in which case the judges will rob the challenger and give the fake victory to the superstar).

Also I'm happy for Belal Muhammad. Palestinians needed a W. Needs to learn how to finish after a takedown though instead of just holding on until the round ends if he wants to become a more exciting fighter with a more excited fan base.
I agree with you about the UFC. I used Belal purely arbitrarily to illustrate to the patriots in the Trump thread that an American is every and any man on earth with a passport that states he's American. America now has more ethnic and cultural fault lines than any country on earth. It's one great big Masonic melting pot-- it's a powder keg too. And it's forcefully exported it's template to Europe. That's all I was stating.

I agree with you about the UFC. I used Belal purely arbitrarily to illustrate to the patriots in the Trump thread that an American is every and any man on earth with a passport that states he's American. America now has more ethnic and cultural fault lines than any country on earth. It's one great big Masonic melting pot-- it's a powder keg too. And it's forcefully exported it's template to Europe. That's all I was stating.
In the old forum a poster got in trouble for talking about the (((mafia))) connections of Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan.
The UFC is of course run by (((Dana White))). You will see video after video of Dana White being masculine and based in the face of pre arranged questions.
White/Weiss is not the great guy the MSM make him out to be.
Allegedly Dana White answers to Ari Emmanuel, a Mossad-nik whose family were jewish terrorists and whose brother was heavily involved in the planning of 9-11 and the rise of puppet Obama whose White House operation he ran.

My issue with the UFC is that I grew up in an age where most males in my community and all over played full contact sports on an almost daily basis and there wasn't much of a gap between any towns best sportsmen and the guys at the very top, though that 5% differential makes a huge difference.
But it was pat of a bigger community picture where stars and fans drank together and mixed all the time, I remember seeing international stars drinking in men's clubs just a few feet away from me and when I was 17 these complete strangers giving me a lecture to slow down my drinking as I was drinking too fast.
Thats what it was like - a big chaotic masculine community, very homogeneous according to which country it was, where most people knew everyone else and their foibles by a few degrees of separation.
Now all those same international stars are roided up to the max and refuse to mix with the vulgar crowd.

Its worse with the UFC - nearly every fan boy I know is frankly fat, or talks about getting in a punch-up sometime, once, in their life, and I can't see them going out the door and running five miles and doing 60 pushups without breaking a sweat. That was a normal standard in the past.
I played for a professional team once whose owner was an Irishman in his 60s who absolutely thrashed us in training one night to prove a point - because this old money man who'd seen combat overseas outlasted all of us.
We stopped whining after that.

Most people I know who follow full contact sports now do it as armchair fans. And they fan boy all these central Asian chads. I mean good luck to the fighters but its all so removed.
Its just a giant galactic panopticon with a world of men who could be fitter watching bald guys in rubber trunks rain blows on their opponents head while they cheer it on.
Its an Iron Law of modern social engineering..
Each new generation of males becomes weaker and more vicious than the last.

I remember a mate being a teenager and getting carried out of a bar as he was so drunk. Some people coming the other way tried to start trouble and out of nowhere an international came in and took the teenagers side. Much karma was handed out. The guy drank with his buddies thereafter and was put on a train (20 pints deep) at 8 in the morning. A few hours later he had shaken it off and he was in national news for an outstanding performance on national television. thats what it was like.
In my mates town premier teams would come for summer training and 'put their title on the line' in the pub car park at night. A mates brother was told 'no mas' by an international star after he showed that he was just tougher..
Another guy I know was in a scrap alongside one of the absolute greats. They ran into a gang on the high street of a town called Slough and despite being outnumbered the two of them more than held their own.

But these days everyones got a knife at the least and big brawls where you share a beer afterward are a thing of the past.
Dana White and Ari Emmanuel stand over the UFC and a legion of modern males sit, slouched, totally engrossed by a spectacle that might as well take place in a different universe while they sit in a pod, surrounded by screens, eating bugs.

Masculinity isn't what it was.
It used to be far gentler, more tolerant of disagreement and even receiving blows, a darn sight funnier and very very unruly and rough around the edges.
Now we have avatars up on screen to do all that for us.
Whilst banging on about Islam..

In the old forum a poster got in trouble for talking about the (((mafia))) connections of Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan.
The UFC is of course run by (((Dana White))). You will see video after video of Dana White being masculine and based in the face of pre arranged questions.
White/Weiss is not the great guy the MSM make him out to be.
Allegedly Dana White answers to Ari Emmanuel, a Mossad-nik whose family were jewish terrorists and whose brother was heavily involved in the planning of 9-11 and the rise of puppet Obama whose White House operation he ran.

My issue with the UFC is that I grew up in an age where most males in my community and all over played full contact sports on an almost daily basis and there wasn't much of a gap between any towns best sportsmen and the guys at the very top, though that 5% differential makes a huge difference.
But it was pat of a bigger community picture where stars and fans drank together and mixed all the time, I remember seeing international stars drinking in men's clubs just a few feet away from me and when I was 17 these complete strangers giving me a lecture to slow down my drinking as I was drinking too fast.
Thats what it was like - a big chaotic masculine community, very homogeneous according to which country it was, where most people knew everyone else and their foibles by a few degrees of separation.
Now all those same international stars are roided up to the max and refuse to mix with the vulgar crowd.

Its worse with the UFC - nearly every fan boy I know is frankly fat, or talks about getting in a punch-up sometime, once, in their life, and I can't see them going out the door and running five miles and doing 60 pushups without breaking a sweat. That was a normal standard in the past.
I played for a professional team once whose owner was an Irishman in his 60s who absolutely thrashed us in training one night to prove a point - because this old money man who'd seen combat overseas outlasted all of us.
We stopped whining after that.

Most people I know who follow full contact sports now do it as armchair fans. And they fan boy all these central Asian chads. I mean good luck to the fighters but its all so removed.
Its just a giant galactic panopticon with a world of men who could be fitter watching bald guys in rubber trunks rain blows on their opponents head while they cheer it on.
Its an Iron Law of modern social engineering..
Each new generation of males becomes weaker and more vicious than the last.

I remember a mate being a teenager and getting carried out of a bar as he was so drunk. Some people coming the other way tried to start trouble and out of nowhere an international came in and took the teenagers side. Much karma was handed out. The guy drank with his buddies thereafter and was put on a train (20 pints deep) at 8 in the morning. A few hours later he had shaken it off and he was in national news for an outstanding performance on national television. thats what it was like.
In my mates town premier teams would come for summer training and 'put their title on the line' in the pub car park at night. A mates brother was told 'no mas' by an international star after he showed that he was just tougher..
Another guy I know was in a scrap alongside one of the absolute greats. They ran into a gang on the high street of a town called Slough and despite being outnumbered the two of them more than held their own.

But these days everyones got a knife at the least and big brawls where you share a beer afterward are a thing of the past.
Dana White and Ari Emmanuel stand over the UFC and a legion of modern males sit, slouched, totally engrossed by a spectacle that might as well take place in a different universe while they sit in a pod, surrounded by screens, eating bugs.

Masculinity isn't what it was.
It used to be far gentler, more tolerant of disagreement and even receiving blows, a darn sight funnier and very very unruly and rough around the edges.
Now we have avatars up on screen to do all that for us.
Whilst banging on about Islam..
Good post. Dana might be the "best" CEO in sports right now but at the end of the day he's all about the money. He started out working with his rich guinea friends, and now he's climbed his way to the top and is now working with the lizard people. The product will reflect that more and more as time goes on.

My initial reaction to this was to be upset that men are fighting women, but then I realized that the true red pilled position is that even women boxing other real women is pretty gross. So I don't know how to feel about this.
Yes, the bigger picture is that women should maybe (they usually give it up due to early maturation and hormone stuff) play sports for competition and discipline into high school, but what it became was more DEI through title IX a long time ago to get free scholarships, etc. Sporting and physical competition is for men, for obvious reasons. People who didn't get sports a long time ago would ask me, "Why would you watch anyone but the best? This doesn't even make sense" and they were actually right. It was one of the original forms of segregated equity, precisely because girls/women aren't good athletes. Not many people talk about how ridiculous things became when men who were on legitimate sports teams in college were cancelled so women could get scholarships for pretty much no good reason. Then it got clownier and clownier as the push for "pro sports for women" kept up the same fake agenda.

Back