Nick Fuentes Thread

Iv heard Nick a few times but have never been able to get into his stuff maybe he just isnt my style, maybe I must listen more? I have nothing against him, just heard these concerning things about him this week, the living with his parents Iv heard him say it years ago, the more comcerning were the others, I hope they are false, so where I heard this was on an Orthodox podcast with david patrick harry from the logos podcast with buck johnson from the counter flow podcast, two good guys with two good podcasts, they spoke about it for some time.
I can understand, he isn't my favorite either. He isn't very intellectual and steals from the wignats/intellectuals he talks trash on, when it comes to many of his talking points.

But he has been brave in his fight against the satanic regime, and he has awaken many former normies to understand what they are up against. Adn anyone who is waking up the masses to the evil of our regime is on my side.

Fedboy Nick Fuentes is demonstrating why he's not someone worth listening to.

This dude is a faggot and anyone who wants to be taken seriously needs to distance themselves from him. It's disgusting to make fun of people's kids... And given his own past and associations he needs to disappear from the public eye and get his own life right.

He is now officially in my book of loathsome pieces of shit.

Vance would just ignore him in real life, but there's some shit you don't do and deserve an ass whooping for. Making shit comments about someones children is beyond disgusting and Fuentes should get an ass whooping for it.

We all witnessed Vance promote things we want and as one of the better and more articulate voices for the interests of Americans, in particular the white rural working class. But for Nick it will never be good enough. The dude is a moron.

Hope he gets a comeuppance, but sadly I suspect the feds will continue to keep him safe as a subverter.

Last edited:
If JD Vance wants a political future, outside of riding Trump's coattails, then he needs to come out as completely against war in the Middle East, no matter what, and the need for mass deportations. Nick's popularity on these issues is off the charts with the right-wing voting base.

If JD Vance wants a political future, outside of riding Trump's coattails, then he needs to come out as completely against war in the Middle East, no matter what, and the need for mass deportations. Nick's popularity on these issues is off the charts with the right-wing voting base.

Nick is on the fringe. I know very few people, outside of some zoomers and right wing folks already that still follow Fuentes, many of us now see him as a fed captured.

Vance repeatedly stated he's not in favor of war.

Where did you get that he wouldn't be supporting mass deportations?

These sorts of twisted comments are not representative of what was said.

Nick is on the fringe. I know very few people, outside of some zoomers and right wing folks already that still follow Fuentes, many of us now see him as a fed captured.

Vance repeatedly stated he's not in favor of war.

Where did you get that he wouldn't be supporting mass deportations?

These sorts of twisted comments are not representative of what was said.
He has always been on the fringe and now the young "conservatives" are coming to him. I am just quoting what Nick wrote, I don't know if he said these things or not, but if he gets his chance and doesn't follow through, then his career is over just like Paul Ryan.

I had never heard of him before this elections. He seems intelligent but young. He makes good points on Trump instead of the Trump 50000D chess move cheerleading crowd. Joking on kids is not cool though.

According to Nick and other right wing "Nazi" e-celebs, we all need to vote for Kamala because if we do that then somehow Israel loses.

I understand being critical of Trump's unwavering support for Israel, but no candidate running right now will give them what they want as far as that's concerned. Instead they'll get more open borders, more destructive economic policies, and useless lip service to the pro-Palestinian crowd, that doesn't actually help them in any way shape or form.

Apparently the best way to own the Jews is to fully support the other Jewish faction, the globalist atheist reform Jews.

Nick doesn't work for a living. Remember that, same for the other "based" podcasters out there. Maybe their fingertips get callouses from tweeting, or their voice boxes get hoarse from talking. That's about the extent of it. These people are now as out of touch with the average working person as MSM hacks.

According to Nick and other right wing "Nazi" e-celebs, we all need to vote for Kamala because if we do that then somehow Israel loses.

I understand being critical of Trump's unwavering support for Israel, but no candidate running right now will give them what they want as far as that's concerned. Instead they'll get more open borders, more destructive economic policies, and useless lip service to the pro-Palestinian crowd, that doesn't actually help them in any way shape or form.

Apparently the best way to own the Jews is to fully support the other Jewish faction, the globalist atheist reform Jews.

Nick doesn't work for a living. Remember that, same for the other "based" podcasters out there.
I have never heard Nick say to vote for Kamala, I have heard Nick say he will not vote if Trump doesn't do something to earn his vote, which so far he says Trump has not done.

I have heard other right wing e-celebs say to support Kamala, because the system is right now collapsing so fast that many are waking up, and I can see this on social media, so vote for acceleration. I have never heard Nick say this though.

I have never heard Nick say to vote for Kamala, I have heard Nick say he will not vote if Trump doesn't do something to earn his vote, which so far he says Trump has not done.

I have heard other right wing e-celebs say to support Kamala, because the system is right now collapsing so fast that many are waking up, and I can see this on social media, so vote for acceleration. I have never heard Nick say this though.

1727976476511420.jpg

That is sort of taking his words out of context. And I am not some huge Nick fan, between him taking so long to figure out Trump was doing nothing good + him talking trash, for years on end to men who are wiser and smarter, and now parroting their talking points, he isn't high up my list.

But I am of the belief that anyone who is waking up young men to the realities we face, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Personally, I don't think it really matters who wins the election, the same people are still in power. It is Trump who hasn't figured out how very unpopular Israel is in the USA, especially among those 30 and younger, and needlessly is pandering to them and losing support. Blame him for this terrible take, not Nick.

That is sort of taking his words out of context. And I am not some huge Nick fan, between him taking so long to figure out Trump was doing nothing good + him talking trash, for years on end to men who are wiser and smarter, and now parroting their talking points, he isn't high up my list.

But I am of the belief that anyone who is waking up young men to the realities we face, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Personally, I don't think it really matters who wins the election, the same people are still in power. It is Trump who hasn't figured out how very unpopular Israel is in the USA, especially among those 30 and younger, and needlessly is pandering to them and losing support. Blame him for this terrible take, not Nick.

Well the guy who runs the podcast network that you are a big fan of, also have explicitly tweeted support for Harris/Walz, not even sarcastically. I don't have the tweet saved, but I've seen it with my own eyes.

That's enough for me to know something fishy is going on.

Not getting everything you want doesn't mean "support the enemy", at least to me. It certainly does with Richard Spencer style "right wingers".

Well the guy who runs the podcast network that you are a big fan of, also have explicitly tweeted support for Harris/Walz, not even sarcastically. I don't have the tweet saved, but I've seen it with my own eyes.

That's enough for me to know something fishy is going on.

Not getting everything you want doesn't mean "support the enemy", at least to me. It certainly does with Richard Spencer style "right wingers".
Forget the strawman, the difference in Harris and Trump will be minimum at best. That is just the reality we face; we are not voting our way out of this mess. And that is the point Nick is making, Trump doesn't offer enough to earn our vote, if he wants to take $100 million from a disgusting satanic being like Adelson.

Nicks a fed. I mean I’ve seen clips of him basically endorsing Kamala because he thinks trump is MIGA and the Kamala people will keep Israel in line. If Trumps all MIGA, why the assassination attempts? Why is the media running defense for Kamala? Somethings not making sense.

The only explanation I have is there’s a civil war within International Jewery us “Nations” know nothing about.

Nicks a fed. I mean I’ve seen clips of him basically endorsing Kamala because he thinks trump is MIGA and the Kamala people will keep Israel in line. If Trumps all MIGA, why the assassination attempts? Why is the media running defense for Kamala? Somethings not making sense.

The only explanation I have is there’s a civil war within International Jewery us “Nations” know nothing about.
Trump is campaigning on MIGA, LOL. Look at just a few posts above.

Fedboy Nick Fuentes is demonstrating why he's not someone worth listening to.

This dude is a faggot and anyone who wants to be taken seriously needs to distance themselves from him. It's disgusting to make fun of people's kids... And given his own past and associations he needs to disappear from the public eye and get his own life right.

He is now officially in my book of loathsome pieces of shit.
Totally agree. He should have been declared a clown when he appeared in that clown show with Jones and a masked West.

Totally agree. He should have been declared a clown when he appeared in that clown show with Jones and a masked West.
You don't like Patriot Front, you don't like Nick Fuentes, you don't like Alex Jones. Who do you listen to for news/information?

Last edited:
Back