Nick Fuentes Thread

Trump is campaigning on MIGA, LOL. Look at just a few posts above.
Nick Fuentes practically endorsed Kamala cos he’s worried about a second Presidency would do to galvanize the small hats.

And yeah, I looked up. I get the argument. A vote for Kamala would give us anti Zionists lip service and more open borders. Something something Fuentes doesn’t work for a living. And scrolling up - atheist reformed VS Jewish nationalists. Is this the civil war I see might be cooking in the back?

My issue isn’t with observant religious Jews. They’re wrong spiritually, but if it’s a matter of faith yeah sure, they’re cool. They’re in the same bucket as Mormons. My problem is with the Zionists. A self proclaimed state that wants to wipe my people, orthodox Christians with heritage in that land, from our indigenous land. I fear the Zionist’s endgame is the elimination of the ancient faith from its ground zero - the very land walked by God himself and the theotokos. Why I don’t like ‘em. I don’t understand how any Christian could get behind Israel. But I get it, Kamala sure won’t stop them. Isn’t her husband a dual citizen?

Last edited:
Nick Fuentes practically endorsed Kamala cos he’s worried about a second Presidency would do to galvanize the small hats.

And yeah, I looked up. I get the argument. A vote for Kamala would give us anti Zionists lip service and more open borders. Something something Fuentes doesn’t work for a living. And scrolling up - atheist reformed VS Jewish nationalists. Is this the civil war I see might be cooking in the back?
The only thing Nick said about Kamala is that she would probably be the better candidate for stability in the ME, which is true. Trump has been war mongering against Iran for his entire campaign. The Biden administration has shown some restraint against Israel, not a lot granted but some.

My issue isn’t with observant religious Jews. They’re wrong spiritually, but if it’s a matter of faith yeah sure, they’re cool. They’re in the same bucket as Mormons. My problem is with the Zionists. A self proclaimed state that wants to wipe my people, orthodox Christians with heritage in that land, from our indigenous land. I fear the Zionist’s endgame is the elimination of the ancient faith from its ground zero - the very land walked by God himself and the theotokos. Why I don’t like ‘em. I don’t understand how any Christian could get behind Israel. But I get it, Kamala sure won’t stop them. Isn’t her husband a dual citizen?
I would agree with Nick, Kamala will bring more stability to the Middle East. Right now Israel is hurting and shocked and it is due to the incompetence of the Biden-Harris administration. Whether delaying direct support, if only a few hours, trying to not fully rah-rah Israel in the press, and most importantly pushing more diversity in the USA, Harris would be better on Middle East policy. Trump is beholden to Adelson, who is the strongest of Zionists, due to the $100 million donation to his campaign.

Trump will be better on domestic issues. It is pretty much a toss up, one will be slightly better on the Middle East, the other will be slightly better domestically. Well, of course if a war in the Middle East does kick off, then a few tax cuts and bringing some manufacturing jobs back here will be less than a drop in the bucket.

I'm not upset with Nick about this, it is up to Trump to come out and do the right thing. He has the bully pulpit, he has free will, the fact he chooses to not come out and say "I will never back a war with Iran in the Middle East" is on him. And it might cost him this election, despite how bad Harris is doing right now.

I would agree with Nick, Kamala will bring more stability to the Middle East. Right now Israel is hurting and shocked and it is due to the incompetence of the Biden-Harris administration. Whether delaying direct support, if only a few hours, trying to not fully rah-rah Israel in the press, and most importantly pushing more diversity in the USA, Harris would be better on Middle East policy. Trump is beholden to Adelson, who is the strongest of Zionists, due to the $100 million donation to his campaign.

Trump will be better on domestic issues. It is pretty much a toss up, one will be slightly better on the Middle East, the other will be slightly better domestically. Well, of course if a war in the Middle East does kick off, then a few tax cuts and bringing some manufacturing jobs back here will be less than a drop in the bucket.

I'm not upset with Nick about this, it is up to Trump to come out and do the right thing. He has the bully pulpit, he has free will, the fact he chooses to not come out and say "I will never back a war with Iran in the Middle East" is on him. And it might cost him this election, despite how bad Harris is doing right now.
If you guys are right about this, though, you'd see Trump win going away election night. It could be the case. I've predicted a 2026 big time war that they get him into, in any case, so that fits for me.

If you guys are right about this, though, you'd see Trump win going away election night. It could be the case. I've predicted a 2026 big time war that they get him into, in any case, so that fits for me.
I long considered Trump the chosen one. He says himself he is the "most pro-Israel" President of all time. And we can see just how much more important Israel is to our govt. than our own citizens being stranded in Appalachia. Add to it, we saw his first four years, which ended with BLM burning down large areas of urban areas and largely going unpunished, bailing out Blackrock and causing the massive inflation we face while telling us $1,200 is more than enough to live on for years on end, and pardoning Democrats on the way out.

So, this might very well happen, the election blowout. The fact it took Nick so long to even notice this is why I don't have the highest respect for him, but he is willing to risk his safety to speak truth to power, so I still have to support him.

All in all, I don't think the satanic elites really care who wins. They will strongly support Israel and work overtime to destroy the Middle Class. Why should they care what the name on the Oval Office door is. I keep saying that if Trump loses this election, it is because he couldn't keep his mouth shut about Israel. That is where Kamala's team is smart, they pretend to oppose Israel, while funding their bombing of children, and that gives her a very big boost. Nick is correct, go be pro-Israel, go start a war in the Middle East, but don't campaign on it if you really want to win.

One of the biggest misleading things someone can say, and then not follow up with anything is "this guy is a fed". It's designed to be a conversation shut-down the same way liberal logic applies that punishment to violations of one of their sacred isms.

Whether someone is a fed now or not doesn't really matter honestly. Unless you are the target of a massive sedition trial and one of these e-celebs is the prime agent working the case on you, then the only forward is ignoring whether or not someone is a "fed" and continuing with your agenda until you are opposed. You have to understand that within the bounds of intelligentsia, the agencies in the United States and those in the EU are all under the sojourn of a jewish world order. However, within the rank and file number there are still White men who hate this system. There are still White men who hate what they are doing for said system and have ears to listen. What keeps them loyal is their pension and the fact that the system does not prepare them for alternative work. Many of them are also in financial woes, part and parcel of being in this jewish fiat system is partaking of its debt culture.

Given Nick's age, he likely would not be an actual "fed" the way the internet people classify them. He never went to FLETC or Quantico, so he is not on the payroll of the DOJ or HSI. A federal asset is someone like Tommy Robinson. Alex Jones is likely part of an extant remainder of Operation Mockingbird. Nick ultimately caves in to the political system itself, where he has professed over and over again that the solution must come from within the system, specifically the Republican party, so other than making headlines for being put on a no-fly list and having his funds seized (all of which could be theater, just like Alex Jones), he is not out there doing crazy stuff. He is not engaging in anything other than a war of attrition in public opinion against the system on certain topics.

The biggest threat to the system other than White Christian men organizing against international jewry and all the aims of its tentacles, is their own mediocrity, which increases by the minute. What federal intelligence agencies spend their time on however would be contrary to what many here think:

keepitup.jpeg

The tactic of accusing someone of being a fed to halt a conversation is in and of itself, the only solution the real feds have come up with since they can't handle the amount of truth pouring out online. People who generally regress towards a most predictable response of claiming something is a "psyop" or the accusation of "poisoning the well" against one who dares to break the overton window is the calling card of double-digit thinkers, and should be ignored for their lack of knowledge.

It all comes down to the will to oppose the system, being ok with them send assassins after you and do all kind of dirty tricks to take you out of the arena before you have a big enough following. When their system further breaks down and they cannot assassinate with such efficiency like they did in the 60s and 70s and 80s, then there is a chance for someone to oppose them. Someone ruthless and gritty who has a following of armed men, either within the military, or without it. Nick is not that man and he never will be. He would be a political science lecturer in an assembly hall of students in the future of New America, if it was taken over by White Patriots, but not a President or a true leader.

The fact that so many people "follow" him is just a side effect of this limp-wristed technological epoch. There's no nature in it at all.

Last edited:
The fact that so many people "follow" him is just a side effect of this limp-wristed technological epoch. There's no nature in it at all.
Excellent post. When any "conservative" calls someone to the right of them a "fed", I know to not take that person seriously. I pray they grow courage to stop thinking they can vote their way out of this and to stop calling braver men "feds". I literally include this in my pre-bed prayer every night.

As for Nick's popularity, he is speaking truth to power and doing it in a way that relates to Gen Z men, which is childish humor. There are far better/wiser/older men who speak way deeper and way more meaningful on the same topic. But since they don't do the stupid jokes/talk about silly video games, the Gen Z men don't relate to them... yet. They will grow into it and grow past Nick.

Fuentes still has his role.

So, this might very well happen, the election blowout. The fact it took Nick so long to even notice this is why I don't have the highest respect for him, but he is willing to risk his safety to speak truth to power, so I still have to support him.

Yes he realizes that the Zionists are powerful (for now), so why wouldn't he realize that for them, Trump might be better? They may think that and be double crossed, who knows.

As for the growing dissatisfaction of men, I agree with the 4chan post. They're clueless because they can't do anything about it. It's a tidal wave growing in a country that has lost all real principle, identity, or control. What's more, boomers and older are going to stop it with their luxury government jobs? LOL. No way. The best they can hope for is fear and depopulation. But then they'll be dying faster, so the doom loop is coming, regardless...

Fuentes still has his role.

Yes he realizes that the Zionists are powerful (for now), so why wouldn't he realize that for them, Trump might be better? They may think that and be double crossed, who knows.

As for the growing dissatisfaction of men, I agree with the 4chan post. They're clueless because they can't do anything about it. It's a tidal wave growing in a country that has lost all real principle, identity, or control. What's more, boomers and older are going to stop it with their luxury government jobs? LOL. No way. The best they can hope for is fear and depopulation. But then they'll be dying faster, so the doom loop is coming, regardless...
Fuentes does realize Trump is much more Zionist than Kamala. That is what Fuentes has been talking about for the last few months. As for why the guys I listen to the most realized this in 2017, and it took Nick 7 years to figure it out, that is why I don't take Nick as serious as others in the right-wing dissident movement.

Fuentes does realize Trump is much more Zionist than Kamala. That is what Fuentes has been talking about for the last few months. As for why the guys I listen to the most realized this in 2017, and it took Nick 7 years to figure it out, that is why I don't take Nick as serious as others in the right-wing dissident movement.
I think he is and he isn't. He's a wild card, which is why they try to kill him all the time.

We'll see what becomes of him; I do think he will win, but who knows when the others can cheat in close races.

I think he is and he isn't. He's a wild card, which is why they try to kill him all the time.

We'll see what becomes of him; I do think he will win, but who knows when the others can cheat in close races.
Not all the elites are Zionists. There are many elites who would rather Israel didn't even exist and their people would completely control power behind a curtain. They see Israel as too much of a red flag and Israel's behavior as the driving point into waking up the masses. And I think they are right and their lower IQ Zionists brothers are spoiling their party.

When Lindsey Graham went out and changed the topic from his constituents starving to death to being more concerned about Israel, there were plenty of elites extremely upset with this gross overstatement.

Nobody really outside this forum. Generally I try to avoid the news.
As for PF, I don't put them in the same category as the others (clowns/feds). I don't dislike them, but I can never be aligned with a Christless movement.

This pretty much where I'm at now. I just don't trust anyone with a large online presence anymore. You have to kiss too many rings, make too many compromises, etc. I think we all should know now, that there's only one true moral compass for us, and it isn't based podcasters and e-celebs.

Anyone who wishes to be famous, have his face and/or ideas plastered all over the internet, is easily manipulated by powerful people. People here, I trust far more, they are just regular people who want the truth. They aren't bargaining with wealthy benefactors for funding/influence/whatever.

This pretty much where I'm at now. I just don't trust anyone with a large online presence anymore. You have to kiss too many rings, make too many compromises, etc. I think we all should know now, that there's only one true moral compass for us, and it isn't based podcasters and e-celebs.

Anyone who wishes to be famous, have his face and/or ideas plastered all over the internet, is easily manipulated by powerful people. People here, I trust far more, they are just regular people who want the truth. They aren't bargaining with wealthy benefactors for funding/influence/whatever.
The best gauge is how censored are the. If Nick is interviewed by a safe podcast, and it is put on Youtube, and he stays very much within bounds, it still gets taken down.

Better yet, who is still banned by "free speech" twitter? Those are the real truthtellers.

The best gauge is how censored are the. If Nick is interviewed by a safe podcast, and it is put on Youtube, and he stays very much within bounds, it still gets taken down.

Better yet, who is still banned by "free speech" twitter? Those are the real truthtellers.

This is an oversimplification and not a reliable metric. There's been so many compromised groups on the fringes, that weren't allowed to have YouTube channels and twitter accounts.

Plus now with alt tech platforms, sock puppet accounts and all that, it's much harder to actually censor people by banning them.

Some groups exists just to make people with certain ideas look like unhinged psychos.

It's an old tactic, and it still works.

This is an oversimplification and not a reliable metric. There's been so many compromised groups on the fringes, that weren't allowed to have YouTube channels and twitter accounts.

Plus now with alt tech platforms, sock puppet accounts and all that, it's much harder to actually censor people by banning them.

Some groups exists just to make people with certain ideas look like unhinged psychos.

It's an old tactic, and it still works.
Well, is that group saying "kill all ___" and "race war now" or is the group doing extremely deep dives into historical figures, incidents, and discussing philosophy and how it can be applied to the modern world. The latter isn't a threat, but still heavily banned, and that is telling.

I've learned so much from the guys I do listen to. The last was the discussion of Haiti and how the US Navy prevented the Napoleon French Navy from reaching Haiti to save the French living there, because the USA was hoping the slaves would kill all the French and then they could take the land over. Very interesting tidbit I have never heard anywhere else.

Well, is that group saying "kill all ___" and "race war now" or is the group doing extremely deep dives into historical figures, incidents, and discussing philosophy and how it can be applied to the modern world. The latter isn't a threat, but still heavily banned, and that is telling.

I've learned so much from the guys I do listen to. The last was the discussion of Haiti and how the US Navy prevented the Napoleon French Navy from reaching Haiti to save the French living there, because the USA was hoping the slaves would kill all the French and then they could take the land over. Very interesting tidbit I have never heard anywhere else.

Yeah I wouldn't tell people to stop consuming content from people they like, only to apply the same skepticism towards them as you would anyone else, and remember that they're just people with weaknesses, fallible like the rest of us. Doubly so when there are cult like tactics in the group organization, where any mild dissent is met with unreasonable responses. This is very common in e-celeb networks.

Not all the elites are Zionists. There are many elites who would rather Israel didn't even exist and their people would completely control power behind a curtain. They see Israel as too much of a red flag and Israel's behavior as the driving point into waking up the masses. And I think they are right and their lower IQ Zionists brothers are spoiling their party.
Which ones do you think are actually against them? I don't see that.

Russia and the Far East are the most interesting examples of how hard it is to decipher their place in the world and link to other power structures/banking.

Which ones do you think are actually against them? I don't see that.

Russia and the Far East are the most interesting examples of how hard it is to decipher their place in the world and link to other power structures/banking.
The larger DNC donors. They are more of the belief that they should remain hidden behind the curtain until everything is in place, then come out afterwards. They still support Israel, but they really want Israel to tone it down a lot, and the rhetoric from Trump/Graham/etc. on the right-wing to tone it down as well.

The larger DNC donors. They are more of the belief that they should remain hidden behind the curtain until everything is in place, then come out afterwards. They still support Israel, but they really want Israel to tone it down a lot, and the rhetoric from Trump/Graham/etc. on the right-wing to tone it down as well.
Maybe. I'm not sold on that.

Back