Nick Fuentes Thread

The Groypers don't need Trump to lose, they need to break the cult of Trump, and in this battle, they are winning. The Groypers don't support Kamala, they support Trump cult members coming back to reality.
They aren't winning tbh, the original plan was to withhold votes in Michigan to force Trump to get back on track but as you can largely see on this forum most Trump supporters seem to still be in denial that Trump has become an establishment GOP candidate.

They aren't winning tbh, the original plan was to withhold votes in Michigan to force Trump to get back on track but as you can largely see on this forum most Trump supporters seem to still be in denial that Trump has become an establishment GOP candidate.
That is correct, their original plan was to get Michigan voters to withhold their vote and make him walk back the Israel nonsense. Obviously, the Israel nonsense has only increased. So, yes, this original plan does appear to be failing.

I just see it as a bigger picture. I'm not even a big fan of Nick, I only watch his shows if he is covering a debate or something big. I never liked him because the was constantly dissing the very people he stole ideas and thoughts from. But all in all, we are in a major battle against the Satanic elites and anyone who is willing to put their butt on the line and not sellout, is an ally of mine. And every tiny little cut is one more cut made to the evil elites. So, from this view, I see him as an ally and being overall successful in the bigger picture battle.

Nick's suggestion results in more neocon wars.

This guy is an idiot.

There will literally be zero electoral path to victory after 20 million illegals are fast tracked by the dems.

Comments bodying him for being a fed.

Nick is dumb for thinking he can just sit online and get people to vote the right way. The real leaders of his generation are out helping people ravaged by Hurricanes (Patriot Front) and organized protests against elected officials. Trump is going to win, and the next election will be JD Vance v. Gavin Newsome and Gavin will likely win that, and that will be all she wrote.

Nick is dumb for thinking he can just sit online and get people to vote the right way. The real leaders of his generation are out helping people ravaged by Hurricanes (Patriot Front) and organized protests against elected officials. Trump is going to win, and the next election will be JD Vance v. Gavin Newsome and Gavin will likely win that, and that will be all she wrote.
The dude is demonstrating himself as either a full on fed trying to attack Trump from the right or a total social media whore and idiot.

Again, Nick should get married, withdrawal from public life and move away from all the exposure.

The dude is demonstrating himself as either a full on fed trying to attack Trump from the right or a total social media whore and idiot.

Again, Nick should get married, withdrawal from public life and move away from all the exposure.
I think Nick makes a lot of money online, at least from what I have gathered. Nick still thinks we can vote our way out of this mess. That isn't happening, it will take organized pushback.

Back