• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Kosovo

Yeah, I've been back to Albania something like 5 times since then and it changes every time. Getting way more touristy.

It was truly incredible in 2021 to contrast the relative freedom there during the pandemic but now I like it less and less. I still have nostalgia about that time but it isn't quite the same.

But I still feel going there feels like going back in time.

The dynamic between men and women is more like the 1950s there.

I sent you my notes but be warned this is a 38,000 word travel journal. I hope you can find some use for it.

I was just talking to three Albanian girls tonight. Two of them told me there family forbids them from dating foreigners, and the third was obese (it’s uncommon here to see obese girls).

In fact racism against foreigners is so extreme here that I asked the girls if their family would rather they date an Albanian drug dealer or a foreigner. They told me that their family would choose the drug dealer over the foreigner. So
I said “So being a foreigner is worse than being a drug dealer in a Kosovo”. And the girls replied “from the perspective of dating, yes”.

The irony is that foreigners bombed Serbia for no good reason so that the Albanians in Kosovo could have their own country and yet the Albanians hate foreigners so much and they treat foreigners much worse than Serbians do. From what I have heard Serbians don’t even hate westerners.

I was just talking to three Albanian girls tonight. Two of them told me there family forbids them from dating foreigners, and the third was obese (it’s uncommon here to see obese girls).

In fact racism against foreigners is so extreme here that I asked the girls if their family would rather they date an Albanian drug dealer or a foreigner. They told me that their family would choose the drug dealer over the foreigner. So
I said “So being a foreigner is worse than being a drug dealer in a Kosovo”. And the girls replied “from the perspective of dating, yes”.

The irony is that foreigners bombed Serbia for no good reason so that the Albanians in Kosovo could have their own country and yet the Albanians hate foreigners so much and they treat foreigners much worse than Serbians do. From what I have heard Serbians don’t even hate westerners.
Isn't Kosovo really small? I mean, couldn't you be out of there in a hour or so? Why stay if it's not what you want?

Is this a joke or something?

Their food production over there is of piss poor quality. You admitted pages back you can't even afford organic food in your own country, you've obviously never been on a farm/ranch, therefore I expect you'd know little about quality food.

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole here, but you're not a westerner. You're en ethnic Chinese or Philippine or something like that IIRC? If you're one of these Chinese people who speaks with a perfect American or Aussie accent or whatever, that's confusing & borderline humorous even for me so I could only imagine a balkanoid sees it. It's like watching a dog walk on 2 legs. I'd prefer my daughter date a drug dealer than that.

If you're going to whine about racism & equality it sounds like you belong somewhere like Australia & no offense but I doubt you'll last in Albania or Serbia.

You are just an obvious troll at this point.

I never said that I can’t afford to eat organic food in my country. Yes of course I have eaten organic food before including organic grass fed eye fillet steak, etc. But like over 90% of people on this forum I can’t afford to eat a diet consisting of only organic food and nothing else. And yes I do know something about food quality. Even high end restaurants in western countries leave you feeling bloated and unwell after a big meal due to the seed oils and chemicals in the food. I never felt this way after eating a meal in Kosovo.

You are making incorrect assumptions about my racial heritage without any evidence. Members of the forum who have met me (there are a few) in real life could tell you that I am not Chinese or Filipino or anything even remotely in that region in terms of genetics/racial origin.

Isn't Kosovo really small? I mean, couldn't you be out of there in a hour or so? Why stay if it's not what you want?
I have shortened my stay already I was originally planning to stay until end of August in Kosovo but I will now stay a few more weeks just to finish off the sightseeing then move to another country. I have already paid the apartment, some tours and Albanian language lessons for the next few weeks so I can’t leave for now anyway.

Had a friend military stationed in Kosovo probably 20 years ago. Don´t know if it´s still relevant info. And he dated a lot of girls there. He said they were incredibly caring. They would treat him like a king. The problem with foreigners military people was they would knock up girls there and leave. And give a bad rep to foreigners. Girls were starting to be more careful.

I´ve been to Croatia also in 2008 I think. But my info is irrelevant to what youre looking for. Either way in the summer. Families go to beach or country homes and leave big cities. I still have a croatian girl I keep contact. She is an architect. Not girlfriend material.

If I were you would probably try rural Slovenia. Not during summer. It should be empty. But this is just a guess. But you need to learn the language. And have roots to meet a quality girl. Just staying for months not gonna work for something worthy.

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole here, but you're not a westerner.
Try and be polite about this, by framing it more as a question... "Are you actually a Westerner? If you aren't White then perhaps this is why the Kosovo women are hesitate to date you," would capture your intent without being offensive.

I know you aren't trying to offend, so don't take this the wrong way. Just trying to help you because we can see Australia Sucks felt like you were making assumptions about him, when I don't think you actually are trying to do so.

Just keep trying to do a number of approaches everyday and try different settings and times of day. Think of it this way, how much do you as an individual represent the place you are from? You can probably at least get a quasi date that's more of a language practice. Just keep trying and be positive about it. Do it in the spirit of social interaction and fun.

I have an Albanian friend that was born in the county and lived there until he was around middle school age. He did the thing that a lot of guys here are aiming for where he went back to his home country and ended up finding his virgin bride who is quite attractive as well. He actually told me a story of once he was there he chatted up a girl (not the one who became his wife) at some internet cafe. The next when he was in the same area and walking around a couple of guys pulled up to him a car and started grilling him about his interaction with the girl from the other day. Turns out these guys were her relatives. Keep in mind he's actually an ethnic Albanian too so I can only imagine what would have happened if he was of another ethnicity.

In fact racism against foreigners is so extreme here that I asked the girls if their family would rather they date an Albanian drug dealer or a foreigner. They told me that their family would choose the drug dealer over the foreigner.
That sounds in line with what I was saying before :
What is that country known for apart from human trafficking and crime?
I'm happy I don't share your interest in these messed up regions.

Have you done some personal reflection as to what is driving you to pursue women from this very specific region..

That sounds in line with what I was saying before :

I'm happy I don't share your interest in these messed up regions.

Have you done some personal reflection as to what is driving you to pursue women from this very specific region..
I just wanted to try Kosovo because all Balkans region has attractive women and Kosovo is the cheapest country in Europe so I thought it would be a good first choice to explore. I wasn’t specifically fixated on Albanian girls. I now realise I was wrong. Albanians are scumbags, and in a few weeks I’ll leave Kosovo and visit another Balkans country (I’ve already paid for certain things so I will explore the country for a few more weeks doing sightseeing and then get the fuck out of here)

I just wanted to try Kosovo because all Balkans region has attractive women and Kosovo is the cheapest country in Europe so I thought it would be a good first choice to explore. I wasn’t specifically fixated on Albanian girls. I now realise I was wrong. Albanians are scumbags, and in a few weeks I’ll leave Kosovo and visit another Balkans country (I’ve already paid for certain things so I will explore the country for a few more weeks doing sightseeing and then get the fuck out of here)
Far be it from me to defend the reputation of Albanians, but I think one thing you should be challenged on is calling them racist because their women have no interest in you or will not consider non-Albanians when it comes to dating. That's literally the standard of most ethnic groups throughout most of history and something perfectly logical/understandable/praiseworthy. Calling women racist because they are obediently adhering to in-group preference is really low-tier logic. I'm surprised you think that the racist label will allow you to project something negative on anyone. It's practically a badge of honour these days, as it is quite literally in the context you've tried to use it.

Far be it from me to defend the reputation of Albanians, but I think one thing you should be challenged on is calling them racist because their women have no interest in you or will not consider non-Albanians when it comes to dating. That's literally the standard of most ethnic groups throughout most of history and something perfectly logical/understandable/praiseworthy. Calling women racist because they are obediently adhering to in-group preference is really low-tier logic. I'm surprised you think that the racist label will allow you to project something negative on anyone. It's practically a badge of honour these days, as it is quite literally in the context you've tried to use it.
Having an in group preference is perfectly normal and healthy in any society, however taking it to an extreme level where it becomes mental retardation is problematic. Yes it’s mental retardation and racism to prefer your children date a literal criminal just because he is local than to date a foreigner.

Race is important but it should not become an obsession and be the overriding factor above all else.

People are so extreme with their tribalism here that one girl even told me not only she is not allowed to date foreigners but she is not even allowed to date Albanian men from other cities!

I see so many girls here dating the most loser guys you can imagine (90% of guys here are losers) and parents are okay with this. But if they date somebody from a different country or even a different city or different religion and all hell will break loose with their families.

And it’s not even just dating you won’t even be able to make friends with Albanians as a foreigner.

Last edited:
Having an in group preference is perfectly normal and healthy in any society, however taking it to an extreme level where it becomes mental retardation is problematic.
You're basically falsely conceding the point but then trying to redefine things so you get to decide where the dividing line is between normality and extremism.

Yes it’s mental retardation and racism to prefer your children date a literal criminal just because he is local than to date a foreigner.
You're being disingenuous. I don't think anyone wants their daughter marrying a criminal. Its a way of them communicating that you are off the table because you don't meet a very basic criteria.

Race is important but it should not become an obsession and be the overriding factor above all else.
It's a case of necessary but not sufficient. Being of the same group is not enough but it is a prerequisite. What's so difficult to comprehend. You make it sound like you'll only let them pick one characteristic.

You're basically falsely conceding the point but then trying to redefine things so you get to decide where the dividing line is between normality and extremism.

You're being disingenuous. I don't think anyone wants their daughter marrying a criminal. Its a way of them communicating that you are off the table because you don't meet a very basic criteria.

It's a case of necessary but not sufficient. Being of the same group is not enough but it is a prerequisite. What's so difficult to comprehend. You make it sound like you'll only let them pick one characteristic.
Your argument is a straw man argument because I see many women here with extremely loser boyfriends so by definition it is considered sufficient to merely be of the same ethnicity, or else they would not date a loser guy.

So parents can insist to have standards about race while having zero standards about anything else and that is considered a healthy society?

I am thinking in another two weeks to visit North Macedonia. Does anybody have any experience there? How is the country? How are the women there?

Having an in group preference is perfectly normal and healthy in any society, however taking it to an extreme level where it becomes mental retardation is problematic. Yes it’s mental retardation and racism to prefer your children date a literal criminal just because he is local than to date a foreigner.
What's this?! Systemic levels of low IQ are problematic for a society?!

...but what about your comments from a few months back about intelligence?

In general I feel like there is a lot of funny business with reported IQ statistics and even with the concept of IQ tests themselves.

Besides even if we could accurately measure intelligence I think its far less meaningful than people believe it to be.

Aahahah so people are arguing about albanians??? Theyre like gypsies. Why would you want to hang around gypsies? If you want a girlfriend from them. Just buy one. Bring a cow or a goat to a camp and buy one girlfriend. Im not kiddinn.

See this french movie to get a feeling.

Youre going too much hardcore me thinks. Try more civilized areas.

If it doesnt take away much posting some pics of scenery without doxxing you. That would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Your argument is a straw man argument because I see many women here with extremely loser boyfriends so by definition it is considered sufficient to merely be of the same ethnicity, or else they would not date a loser guy.

What is your definition of loser?

Back