• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Kosovo

What is your definition of loser?

When I said loser boyfriends for example ugly guys that dress like wannabe gangsters (very common in the Balkans) and speak like thugs etc. And many of these guys are unemployed or have low end jobs earning €300 or €400 per month and yet the girls will still prefer that type of guy to a foreigner that has his shit together. Utter insanity. And that’s to say nothing of all the Albanian drug dealers and criminals living in Kosovo. At least they have money so it’s understandable that girls want them.

I’m just on holidays. I spent 3 weeks in Kosovo and have now moved on and am currently in North Macedonia. I didn’t count approach number but I think I would have done anywhere from 200 - 500 approaches in Kosovo plus more approaches since I have landed in Macedonia. Balkans is extremely challenging. Girls are extremely closed minded and distrustful and won’t go on dates with guys they don’t know.

I’m just on holidays. I spent 3 weeks in Kosovo and have now moved on and am currently in North Macedonia. I didn’t count approach number but I think I would have done anywhere from 200 - 500 approaches in Kosovo plus more approaches since I have landed in Macedonia. Balkans is extremely challenging. Girls are extremely closed minded and distrustful and won’t go on dates with guys they don’t know.
That's an incredibly high number of approaches. So you are averaging over 20 a day?

Did you get any dates?

That's an incredibly high number of approaches. So you are averaging over 20 a day?

Did you get any dates?
Definitely a minimum of 10 approaches per day.

I did get some dates but I didn’t gain any momentum. There was one girl who seemed keen then after a few dates went on holidays with her family to Montenegro and wouldn’t let me visit her there because she had to spend time with her family and she gradually went cold on me. Everything else was one date only then they basically got cold feet because I’m a foreigner and they don’t know me. I only if a small number of dates

If you know that these tactics are not the most productive why not try something different join group activities. Language classes, tour guides, sports classes, church. If you are under 30 i highly recommend shared accomodations,

For the time it takes to do 10 or 20 aproaches you can also spend several hours in the company of a mixed group of people with no pressure.

repeated low pressure exposure is really the best way for women to get used to you in places where western dating culture does not exist. The getting to know someone ''organically'' deal. You hang out for x amount of times before ever having a real first date. The first date being the first time you get to know someone doesnt really happen much its like that in the west.

Are you enjoying yourself doing these aproaches ?. or is it more like work

Last edited:
went on holidays with her family to Montenegro and wouldn’t let me visit her there because she had to spend time with her family and she gradually went cold on me.
Like i said 2 times. And now the third. European girls are in beach coastal cities (some go to rural family villages)

And wait till its the first week of August. Capital cities become ghost towns.

She wouldnt let you visit her? She owns Montenegro? Who cares what she wants. You give up so easily?

Last edited:
Like i said 2 times. And now the third. European girls are in beach coastal cities (some go to rural family villages)

And wait till its the first week of August. Capital cities become ghost towns.

She wouldnt let you visit her? She owns Montenegro? Who cares what she wants. You give up so easily?
Yeah I get what you are saying about the coastal cities.

Anyway that girl had a terrible attitude so it never would have worked out long term so try her anyway.

If you know that these tactics are not the most productive why not try something different join group activities. Language classes, tour guides, sports classes, church. If you are under 30 i highly recommend shared accomodations,

For the time it takes to do 10 or 20 aproaches you can also spend several hours in the company of a mixed group of people with no pressure.

repeated low pressure exposure is really the best way for women to get used to you in places where western dating culture does not exist. The getting to know someone ''organically'' deal. You hang out for x amount of times before ever having a real first date. The first date being the first time you get to know someone doesnt really happen much its like that in the west.

I tried various other tactics apart from just pure cold approach but so far nothing worked. In the Balkans even to make friends is hard. I made acquaintances with a bunch of dudes that I hung out with multiple times and still nothing came of it.

It might have been different 10 years ago or something but I think these days in the Balkans you have to live in a city for minimum of 12 months and immerse yourself in the city to lock down a quality girl. There may be some exceptions where people get lucky but in general that is how it is.

I tried various other tactics apart from just pure cold approach but so far nothing worked. In the Balkans even to make friends is hard. I made acquaintances with a bunch of dudes that I hung out with multiple times and still nothing came of it.

It might have been different 10 years ago or something but I think these days in the Balkans you have to live in a city for minimum of 12 months and immerse yourself in the city to lock down a quality girl. There may be some exceptions where people get lucky but in general that is how it is.
You went to Albania. And Macedonia is also heavily albanian influenced. Youve basically been to one country.

Ive been seeing posters of Albania tourism and web advertising. Albania to me is mafia. And the worse kind. I would never go there. Passing through maybe.

Try croatia and slovenia. Croatians secondary coastal cities must be great. Ive enjoyed Croatia. And recommend it. Girls have slavic and mediterranean features. And the scenery is great. The best way to meet people above a certain age is to work.

Even slovenian girls will be in Croatia. Slovenia will probably be half empty.

Why would someone look for girls in Kosovo or Albania, Muslim regions... even if they might look secular on the outside most are deeply conservative inside and not accepting of non-Muslims. The family will not approve of that. A Muslim family is a formidable force to go against. And the ones who abandoned that culture often go into extreme stuff like prostitution...

People don't really understand culture and history of such locations. A drug dealer in a poor Muslim region isn't considered too bad of a thing.
In fact, being in the mafia is a prestigious status. When economy doesn't provide other earning opportunities, being in the mafia, and mafia
is always linked to drug trade, is the prestigious high earning job which can also give one power, and these people can be viewed as equivalent to the Wall Street riches. Muslims in such regions have no problem combining being in the mafia and practicing conservative Islam or even radical Islam at the same time and can remain quite normal and loyal in the relations with their family and friends.

Well certainly if you are doing around 500 approaches and not getting many dates something is wrong...

I don't know. What is your life like outside of the women stuff? Do you have a job and hobbies/interests? What are you doing there during the day?

You can't just rock up and get a woman. You do need to have your life in order to a degree.

Wasnt in Albania that Bush watch was stolen?

I can only think of going there to save money. Montenegro was also advertised a few years back. I think the rothschilds invested there a lot. Another shithole.

Croatia is different.
Ive actually thought on investing in Croatia real estate before they joined euro. Even contacted some brokers.

Going to a secondary coastal croatian city must also be cheap. And more balanced. But for a girlfriend and have time to select one. You need more time. At least 3-6 months. And immerse in the culture.

Correct. Australia, I’d ditch cold approaching and any type of negative ‘game’ tactics and look to meet people organically. Even going to the same place or hobby club every day for a week would be better.

This might be why you are getting negative reactions in the other thread. You may be coming off as a player type or seeking this. In the long run it will leave you empty.

Of course if opportunities just come to you just talk. For example I chatted with two very attractive women while waiting for a medical appointment. One smiled at me in the waiting area and the other was the phlebotomist. Both mid 20s. She asked me what I was up to for the holiday and other stuff, it lasted a few minutes and nothing came out of it, but it’s practice. Granted her full sleeve tattoo and piercings don’t give me the impression of being long term material, but on a pure physical level she’s the best looking I’ve seen all week.

Last edited:
I'm trying to come up with the analogy to explain this thing to fully Western mind: moonshiners in the US Appalachia would be a good example.
During the Prohibition, moonshiners were all over the place and the police, the judges and other local officials all were part of the trade (sometimes they still all are on the drug trade in remote parts of Appalachia...). Any moonshiner would be the local good ole boy.
Of course such would be preferred to any outsider.
These are European all-white "Scot-Irish" Appalachian people. Most of them are deeply religious Christian.
They also would be adamantly against their daughters marrying Northerners or any outsiders (sometimes they still are, even now), and deeply suspicious of the outsiders in general.
Now moonshine stuff is the tourist attraction and marketing, sells for big money in the US liquor stores and people tour old moonshine stills.
This is insular conservative culture of the poor mountainous region, basically, found across the world. But in Kosovo and Albania there's Islam on top of things.

I have an Albanian friend that was born in the county and lived there until he was around middle school age. He did the thing that a lot of guys here are aiming for where he went back to his home country and ended up finding his virgin bride who is quite attractive as well. He actually told me a story of once he was there he chatted up a girl (not the one who became his wife) at some internet cafe. The next when he was in the same area and walking around a couple of guys pulled up to him a car and started grilling him about his interaction with the girl from the other day. Turns out these guys were her relatives. Keep in mind he's actually an ethnic Albanian too so I can only imagine what would have happened if he was of another ethnicity.
No joke, talking to Muslim women on the street, especially in rural places, is considered disrespectful and if her brothers find out it ain't good.
I often get videos in telegram feed with what happens next...

Why would someone look for girls in Kosovo or Albania, Muslim regions... even if they might look secular on the outside most are deeply conservative inside and not accepting of non-Muslims. The family will not approve of that. A Muslim family is a formidable force to go against. And the ones who abandoned that culture often go into extreme stuff like prostitution...
I haven’t been to Albania. I went to Kosovo and now I am in North Macedonia. Most Macedonians are Christians.

Wasnt in Albania that Bush watch was stolen?

I can only think of going there to save money. Montenegro was also advertised a few years back. I think the rothschilds invested there a lot. Another shithole.

Croatia is different.
Ive actually thought on investing in Croatia real estate before they joined euro. Even contacted some brokers.

Going to a secondary coastal croatian city must also be cheap. And more balanced. But for a girlfriend and have time to select one. You need more time. At least 3-6 months. And immerse in the culture.

I can’t imagine a single Croatian coastal city that is cheap lol. It even Montenegro is cheap anymore let alone Croatia.

Back