• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Kosovo

Just a question for those who have been to Kosovo and might know. I have some of the older U.S. dollar notes, in Kosovo would I be able to exchange them for euros? I know in many Latin American countries they will only accept the newer U.S. dollar notes. So I want to know if it will be a problem in Kosovo.

I have been here since second of June.
The country overall seems okay except for the people. It’s cheap, it feels very safe here, food is delicious and healthy and there are some things to
see (enough to stay busy for a while at least).

But the main downside is contrary to what everyone keeps saying that they love westerners, Albanians are actually extremely racist and don’t like foreigners very much, I am not sure why. But at least people here don’t act like scumbags like they do in LatinAmerica.

I’ve never been rejected by so many girls in any country as much as I did in Kosovo. Which is a shame since the women here are very beautiful. Too bad about their shitty attitude. I will give it another few weeks and if I still don’t make any progress with the local girls I will likely visit another Balkans country.

If you want to live in a Muslim country to find chicks, why not go somewhere more appealing, like Iran? Kosovo is the size of a postage stamp and you could see it all in 1 week.

If you want to live in a Muslim country to find chicks, why not go somewhere more appealing, like Iran? Kosovo is the size of a postage stamp and you could see it all in 1 week.
I have been to Iran before and know the country and culture well. Kosovo and Iran are both what I would consider nominally Muslim countries (at least when discussing younger people). Both in Kosovo and Iran most people under 30 are non-practising nominal muslims and I would barely consider them Muslims at all, unlike say Saudi Arabia or Türkiye etc where a lot of young people are genuine muslims.

I tried talking to Serbian girls in Kosovo but it was impossible as none of them speak English and also because of the political tensions in Kosovo the Serbs here will not speak to any foreigners, better to go to Serbia if you want to meet a Serb girl.

I don’t like Iranian women so much. Firstly the Balkans girls on average are more attractive than Iranian girls. But more importantly Iranian women tend to be gold diggers and are quite arrogant.

Maybe some people here who know the Balkans very well could comment. Is there any country in the Balkans where it is easy to get a girlfriend as a foreigner?

Maybe some people here who know the Balkans very well could comment. Is there any country in the Balkans where it is easy to get a girlfriend as a foreigner?
No there isn't. It's not like buying a book off amazon mate.

Maybe it would help to share what you are doing to find a girlfriend? Are you cold approaching on the streets? In coffee shops? How much? What do you look like? What do you do for a living?

I hate to burst your bubble, but Balkan girls tend to be very traditional and family-oriented. A stranger waltzing into town trying to wife up a local woman is going to have a significantly harder time than in the degenerate western world. In the Muslim world it's even harder yet. Unless you plan to stay long-term, most of these women are not going to be interested.

Last edited:
It’s crazy how ungrateful the Albanians in Kosovo are. The western countries literally bombed Serbia a country which did nothing to the west so that the Albanians of Kosovo could get their own country and yet inside Kosovo people here treat all foreigners including westerners as second class citizens. By the way im not saying they should worship westerners here but at least they should treat westerners with equal respect that they treat other Albanians.

It’s crazy how ungrateful the Albanians in Kosovo are. The western countries literally bombed Serbia a country which did nothing to the west so that the Albanians of Kosovo could get their own country and yet inside Kosovo people here treat all foreigners including westerners as second class citizens. By the way im not saying they should worship westerners here but at least they should treat westerners with equal respect that they treat other Albanians.
Muslims are taught in the Koran and Hadith that all non-Muslims are second-class or worse...weren't you aware? They come to Europe, abuse the system, r@pe and murder our women and children, and expect taxpayers to fund their mosques. And they STILL think we are scum. I take it you aren't too old. This stuff should be obvious to anyone on this forum.

Would suggest you try Serbia. It's a really nice place, although I was last there a long time ago and it may have changed.

Nowhere in the world however are women going to be 'easy' and if they are very easy then something is probably wrong. But being out of the West of course there will be less confusion as in Australia and other western places with the whole feminism psyop.

I had a nice time in Serbia not as good in Croatia and will try to not ever set foot in Kosovo or Albania in this lifetime. If you want to stick to the Muslim places (why?) then Bosnia is probably more normal, at least it is more of an organic rather than a synthetic country.
food is delicious and healthy
Would be a bit curious to hear what they eat in Kosovo, even if I'm going to give the place a wide berth.

Would suggest you try Serbia. It's a really nice place, although I was last there a long time ago and it may have changed.

Nowhere in the world however are women going to be 'easy' and if they are very easy then something is probably wrong. But being out of the West of course there will be less confusion as in Australia and other western places with the whole feminism psyop.

I had a nice time in Serbia not as good in Croatia and will try to not ever set foot in Kosovo or Albania in this lifetime. If you want to stick to the Muslim places (why?) then Bosnia is probably more normal, at least it is more of an organic rather than a synthetic country.

Would be a bit curious to hear what they eat in Kosovo, even if I'm going to give the place a wide berth.
They eat the same food as Albanians. There are a number of excellent farm restaurants in the country (a restaurant on a farm where they have their own vegetables, own chickens, etc). These places are affordable also.

Other than that they have a large variety of tasty fresh breads and Bureks (for example cheese and spinach or meat, etc). They have a lot of food that they cook in wood fired ovens (for example lamb and vegetables or lamb and cheese, sausages and cheese) they eat a lot of peppers (mostly sweet, although sometimes chilli) with their foods. They do decent steaks here and contrary to what one poster here said when I drove past the cows they were roaming freely eating grass. They have a huge variety of tasty homemade style cheeses here.

in terms of meats beef (steaks), chicken, veal, Sujuk sausages and roast lamb are the staples. This is eaten a lot.

In terms of vegetables potatoes, peppers, capsicums, tomatoes seem to be staples as side dishes.

They also do a delicious buttery pastry known as flija

They also commonly do a variety of fresh salads here such as the Bulgarian style shopska salad, Greek salad, etc and they have their own Kosovo salad (also a basic green mixed type salad with cheese).

Ice cream, backlava, eclairs and cakes such as tres leches cakes (here they call it trileche), etc are the most common desserts.

Also there are a number of soups that are common here including various vegetable
Soups and chicken soup.

The country seems very green and they produce a lot of food here, much of it is produced in small farms and tastes very fresh and natural.

Would

would Serb girls generally be open to dating foreigners?

I’m not expecting girls to throw themselves at me because I’m a foreigner but I would at least like a country where if I approach 100 girls at least two or three will agree to have coffee or lunch with me etc. it’s almost impossible to even get a date with an Albanian girl. They hate foreigners so much here in Kosovo.

I actually think Kosovo is not a bad country for a two week trip if you are coming with a girl etc. but it’s not a country to stay long term because of how unfriendly and racist people are.

Would

would Serb girls generally be open to dating foreigners?
On my previous trips there there did not seem to be a special taboo.

I do think that women in the Mediterranean places like Greece, Croatia - have a more specific resistance to dating foreigners.

Remember when I was in Heraklion in Crete thinking it is a very intact, unspoiled culture and it would be much stigmatised for a Greek girl to date a foreigner. I managed to find a German tourist when I was there however, so tourists from Western Europe may be a better shot in some of those places. Probably very few Russian tourists at the moment.

Seemed a bit that way too in Croatia - taboo about dating foreigners - but not as much in Serbia.
it’s almost impossible to even get a date with an Albanian girl.
What is that country known for apart from human trafficking and crime? Why are you guys so determined to hang out with them they must be stunners the way you go on about them..

Not yet. Have you been to both those places? What is your impression?

I did 100 approaches in Tirana, got 20 numbers and 10 dates. One of those girls became my girlfriend but there was a year of texting/building connection between meeting her and getting together and I had to go back again.

I also did 100 approaches in Podgorica and went on I think 5 dates. I got some good contacts there but I never went back.

Tirana in particularly has lots of trashy Kardashian lookalikes but also plenty of decent women and the English level is very high since Albanians are language autodidact masters. But a lot of the talking and 'dates' is they want to help out a foreigner but you can still try to gain some leverage from that. I was there in 2021 during the UK lockdown though. Since then Albania has gotten a lot more press as a tourist destination and it may have changed.

Podgorica has less of a trashy vibe in terms of looks. But also much lower English levels. A lot of pleasant looking and modestly dressed women there. Less...gaudy. But are less willing to talk to foreigners.

It wasn't easy though.

I wrote quite extensive notes about these trips so if you want to read them I can send them to you.

How many approaches you done in Kosovo?

My honest opinion is that if you want an easy fix...some sort of fast sex or to quickly get a partner...it isn't easy in the Balkans. But to meet someone and then develop a longer game with texting, I think it can work. A lot of the women there feel kind of bored and trapped. There are plenty of introverted women bored by the men and the lack of cultural interest there.

Last edited:
I did 100 approaches in Tirana, got 20 numbers and 10 dates. One of those girls became my girlfriend but there was a year of texting/building connection between meeting her and getting together and I had to go back again.

I also did 100 approaches in Podgorica and went on I think 5 dates. I got some good contacts there but I never went back.

Tirana in particularly has lots of trashy Kardashian lookalikes but also plenty of decent women and the English level is very high since Albanians are language autodidact masters. But a lot of the talking and 'dates' is they want to help out a foreigner but you can still try to gain some leverage from that. I was there in 2021 during the UK lockdown though. Since then Albania has gotten a lot more press as a tourist destination and it may have changed.

Podgorica has less of a trashy vibe in terms of looks. But also much lower English levels. A lot of pleasant looking and modestly dressed women there. Less...gaudy. But are less willing to talk to foreigners.

It wasn't easy though.

I wrote quite extensive notes about these trips so if you want to read them I can send them to you.

How many approaches you done in Kosovo?

My honest opinion is that if you want an easy fix...some sort of fast sex or to quickly get a partner...it isn't easy in the Balkans. But to meet someone and then develop a longer game with texting, I think it can work. A lot of the women there feel kind of bored and trapped. There are plenty of introverted women bored by the men and the lack of cultural interest there.
I didn’t count the number of approaches I did in Kosovo, but I’ve been here since June 2nd and I feel it surely must be somewhere between 100 and 200 by now.

I’m not trying to get quick sex. I want a girlfriend, but you can’t even get a first date with girls in Kosovo. It’s very provincial attitude here oddly enough. I say oddly enough because most of the girls here have been to other European countries to visit their relatives living abroad.

I got on dates with only 2 girls. One friend zoned me and then other cancelled the 2nd date and now is in Albania for a mini vacation.

Girls are very flakey here even if you do somehow manage to get a number or date here. I even tried doing some social circle game here and that even failed. Also most of the men here are ugly, poorly dressed and scumbags and losers. Guys here are extremely low quality. Girls only choose them over foreigners because their family brainwashes them that they must date/marry an Albanian guy.

Yes I would like your notes. It would probably be helpful.

Tourism in Albania has skyrocketed since COVID.

“In 2023 Albania was ranked 4th globally for the largest percentage increase in international tourist arrivals, recording growth of 56% on 2019. Albania welcomed 7.5 million international arrivals in 2022, and 10.1 million in 2023.”

Note 10.1 million is for 2023. Numbers are probably even higher for 2024. So I doubt Albania would be the same place now as when you visited.

Back