Kosovo

Little dark, you've changed man.
Who me? No, I didn't want to come across as negative. I was merely focusing on Montenegro as a specific example, given that people both on this forum and in real life have reported that it was somewhat difficult to interact with people/women, while my experience was entirely different. I kind of conclude that the language barrier was the deciding factor here.

As for the gay stereotype, it's somewhat political and has to do with EU skepticism and the fact that we seemingly accept all the LGBT stuff, whereas they will take to the streets and protest everything. From their point of view it seems odd we wouldn't do the same. Obviously, they don't understand that we'd just end up in jail or don't have the numbers anyway.

Who me? No, I didn't want to come across as negative. I was merely focusing on Montenegro as a specific example, given that people both on this forum and in real life have reported that it was somewhat difficult to interact with people/women, while my experience was entirely different. I kind of conclude that the language barrier was the deciding factor here.

As for the gay stereotype, it's somewhat political and has to do with EU skepticism and the fact that we seemingly accept all the LGBT stuff, whereas they will take to the streets and protest everything. From their point of view it seems odd we wouldn't do the same. Obviously, they don't understand that we'd just end up in jail or don't have the numbers anyway.
Not you man.

To be honest, I had a different experience in Albania and Montenegro.

I found the women there generally quite interested in meeting a foreigner. A lot of these were 'dates to nowhere' where the women just wanted a chat in English though to be fair. But I didn't find it difficult to get at least that.

How long are you staying in Skopje?
I am back home in Australia now. I haven't been to Albania or Montenegro but I would be surprised if it was easy for a foreigner to get a girlfriend there.

I am back home in Australia now. I haven't been to Albania or Montenegro but I would be surprised if it was easy for a foreigner to get a girlfriend there.
Not easy no. But I think doable. Yet every individual is different and has certain demographics that work better for them.

I would say maybe the summer is the worst time because it is tourist season plus a lot of women are busy.

I would be interested to know the rough data you have for on number of approaches in total on on this trip?

Not easy no. But I think doable. Yet every individual is different and has certain demographics that work better for them.

I would say maybe the summer is the worst time because it is tourist season plus a lot of women are busy.

I would be interested to know the rough data you have for on number of approaches in total on on this trip?
Bring out the data sheets!!!

Back