• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Donald Trump

If anything, badgering and harassing people for their political beliefs makes them more likely to double down in what they believe in.
Guilty - I did this back in 2016 during the meme wars. Unfortunately - its consequences were extreme. Just don’t do it. When meeting with them talk about your common ground. You’ll never red pill your lefty friends because we’re a minority and if they’re a lefty they are just going to go with what’s popular. Right now that’s being on the left. They all loved Bush in the 00s.

Last edited:
This is why it is inconsistent of them to continue to support him, as if he can make a difference. His first term shows you that he can't, not a lasting one.
Samseau has told you, and I reiterated, why he did make a difference and still can. By the way, that may ultimately be in both good and bad ways moving ahead, but the past ways were all good, even though he was ousted. I'm not sure why you won't let yourself admit that.

I always supported him, but realized who he was, and always said that the period was just a breather. It turns out that it was incredibly important to delay and press the hands of the evildoers, to expose them to some degree. Don't forget that.

Then why are you acting like he can?
Where have I said this? I've said pretty much the opposite for the past 7 years.
How does this translate into "spend time preaching Trump" over "spend that time preaching Jesus?"
What are talking about? Who said that?

I reject the idea that you can have both.

Even the Founding Fathers recognized the spiritual nature of this when they said "Our constitution was made for a moral and religious [Christian] people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." By wasting time preaching Trump, you are offering political solutions to a spiritual problem.

Indeed it will, there is no repentance. There is only a never-ending political shell-game built on secularism. Preaching the Gospel is not "giving up the game." It is the only way to win the long-game.

Yeah, uh, I've pretty much said the same thing for years before you even joined RVF. I've been carefully highlighting the pros to a Trump admin since 2015. Trump buys us time. I've always said this, no idea why you think otherwise.

I can only add that of course Jesus is the only long term solution, but in the short term voting for politically advantageous options like Trump will help those seeking the narrow path. Trump stops or slows down the globohomo agenda and WW3. Time is on our side. The more time they have to waste fighting big egos like Trump, the less they can persecute us.

I'm not sure why you won't let yourself admit that.
What am I not admitting?

Yeah, uh, I've pretty much said the same thing for years before you even joined RVF. I've been carefully highlighting the pros to a Trump admin since 2015. Trump buys us time. I've always said this, no idea why you think otherwise.
Just so I'm not misunderstanding you: what you are saying is that collapse is inevitable, Trump can't stop it, but we should devote time and energy into supporting him so he can buy us time to not be persecuted?

Edit: I do not think there is much more to be said. I will refrain from posting here until there is another thread dedicated for it or until I have something positive to say about Trump.

Last edited:
I'm not as informed or engaged with the subject as some of the people on this thread are. That being said, I'd like to see Trump win just to see the will of the media, several state and the federal justice departments, and Hollywood, thwarted. Maybe that's facile, but it would make a powerful statement.

I know any other candidate would have done worse or the same, but that's too much. The guy let BLM riots sweep half the country over a fentanyl addict.
Firstly... Dont you live in Brassiere?... I mean Brazil?

Don't you have huge issues in your country with corruption and gangs?

Maybe attend your assburgers to flipping your own patty here... But I digress...

Didn't Bolsonaro get screwed by your supreme Court and gangs?

I'm not as informed or engaged with the subject as some of the people on this thread are. That being said, I'd like to see Trump win just to see the will of the media, several state and the federal justice departments, and Hollywood, thwarted. Maybe that's facile, but it would make a powerful statement.
Some people, who've not done much in their lives, thrive on shitting on things and saying "look at me I was right"

Unfortunately it's a reality.

People are gonna like or not like Trump. The haters are gonna hate. And the defenders are still gonna post in the hater forum because there the nature of the person we are talking about.

It's impossible to talk about Trump with out stirring up extensive feelings from those who support or despise him.

Firstly... Dont you live in Brassiere?... I mean Brazil?
Yeah, but I occasionally like to chime in on American politics. My country is a vassal of yours anyway. There were also BLM riots in São Paulo and some other states here.
Gangs/factions are a big issue here and pretty much everywhere in South America. You would have to pretty much nuke everything north of Espirito Santo to get rid of them, and I don't happen to possess nukes. But that's kind of besides the point on a Trump thread.

Well, here we are.

This will be my first political post in the new forum.

I benefitted greatly from the earlier Rooshv forum. Aside, from the obvious, it allowed me the great privilege of meeting other men who cared greatly about self-improvement. All of this led into 2016 and Trump's election into office. Many people like myself on the forum back then saw his election not only as a representation of men like us, but rather a culmination of everything we built on and off the forum. Trump could do no wrong at that point in time.

Since then, the forum changed, Roosh changed and many of the members who were part of that prior journey just simply disappeared. When I think of those times there is a sweet nostalgia that takes over me and I think of it as a glorious childhood.

But then, I grew up. I ventured on a political journey that resulted from the same pain many of us endured in 2020 when Trump did not get reelected. I scratched and clawed my way in to make some changes and eventually became a public official, albeit in a limited capacity. I learned a lot in this journey which has as much to do with Trump as it does with me. I also look different and my methods are also unconventional like Trump's. I learned some of them from him, if I were to be honest.

Some of my observations:

1. Trump isn't perfect. As a matter of fact he's deeply flawed. He has a knack of getting people so riled up that they are on the defense and many eventually start holding a grudge against him. Problem with this is that grudges eventually have to settle. We're seeing the settlement happen now.
2. There are Trump cultists and Trump fans, as well as Trump haters. Most people seem to be on the extreme ends of that spectrum. The sad part about this for me is that I'm a Trump fan. However, I refuse to believe that he is as effective as the cultists claim, at least not in the godly way they perceive him. That said, I do believe no one is perfect either and Trump accomplished a great deal through his limited time in office. My point is that this is overshadowed by the cultism and his overbearing personality.
3. Trump will not bring us together. He is too divisive a figure because of his rhetoric and the magnanimous ability of cultists to drive others away by their crude behavior. Actually, I agree with this behavior most times. The problem is that most Americans are too weak to join me in that agreement.
4. Trump getting out of the election cycles will normalize our society. The question is, at what cost? If he gets in, he will shake some things up, but the bureaucracy will likely subvert him again with the McConnells and McCarthys in charge. If he doesn't get in, we will spiral downwards a bit faster.
5. War in the Middle East is an election ploy like COVID. The Democrats need a national emergency to get reelected in 2024. This is it. Timing is suspect.

My whole point is that with all of Trump's flaws, I accept him for what he is. A guy who takes charge and doesn't care what others think. What I don't accept is the cultists' denial or ignorance of his flaws and challenges, and the lack of common sense in the average American voter.

Trump will not bring us together.
This is cliche. Different people are only together, if they don't share religion (and even then it can be difficult), due to potential economic benefits. We see this fairly clearly now that the money is running out, which begs the question of people ever truly "being together". Of course this is a huge and complex topic, but it's actually quite direct and obvious, in that as a matter of fact people wouldn't leave their own homeland or country if not for potential material benefit, which is what the "west" has been for a century.

This is cliche. Different people are only together, if they don't share religion (and even then it can be difficult), due to potential economic benefits. We see this fairly clearly now that the money is running out, which begs the question of people ever truly "being together". Of course this is a huge and complex topic, but it's actually quite direct and obvious, in that as a matter of fact people wouldn't leave their own homeland or country if not for potential material benefit, which is what the "west" has been for a century.

Yes, I should have made the point that it doesn't have anything to do with Trump and never really will.

Yes, I should have made the point that it doesn't have anything to do with Trump and never really will.
Funny enough if he somehow turned it into Singapore it might be somewhat possible, but again, that would probably be something then that people would cease to call America. I was being picky but I think we both understand that while there is no (political) savior here, of course this forum testifies to the only one who saves, we can choose something that in the meanwhile might make things easier to transition to, or hold certain things together, even if it doesn't "bring us together."

I'm not sure anymore what is going on with Trump or how I feel about him? I will most likely vote for him in 2024, but part of me thinks maybe we will have more time to off grid prep if he loses. Why? I just think BLM, Antifa, LGBTQ'ers, the Zionists, and liberal Gen Z'ers like Greta Thunberg are more serious, more passionate, and more willing to go to the mat (death) for their cause(s). I for one, as a 40+ year old heterosexual white male Christian just want to get away from these disrespectful amoral degenerates. And I'm certainly not willing to die in a trench fighting these libtards in a US Civil War 2.0.

To tell the truth, I was somewhat relieved when Trump lost in 2020 because I knew the other side hated him much more passionately than I liked him (and the main reason I voted for him in 2016 is because he came down the escalator and racially trolled the entirety of Latin America). I thought for sure our cities would burn again if Trump won in 2020, and I was pretty sure ex-military nationalist militia men would do nothing if Trump lost (thus giving me more time to prepare for off grid life before constant social chaos ensues).

In my opinion, Donald Trump has always been an atheistic amoral degenerate. For me, this personal sentiment goes way back to the early 1990's. I never liked the guy and I always got a bad vibe from him. I always thought of him as a trust fund kid who most likely cheated his way through college and who probably never did a day of manual labor in his life. I have no problem believing he slept with Stormy Daniels, hung out with Jeffrey Epstein, and that he has slept with hundreds if not thousands of women (all while married to his newest, youngest trophy wife). I can get over a lot of personal flaws if you are truthful with me. But if you are constantly lying to me about the truth of who you are then we are done.

That being said, I don't know the guy, and politically he's my only viable option.

So my question is this: "Do you think Trump getting elected in 2024 gives us less time or more time to prepare for an off grid, Matrix free life?"

So my question is this: "Do you think Trump getting elected in 2024 gives us less time or more time to prepare for an off grid, Matrix free life?"

Yes, it gives us a lot more time. Look at how close we were to having drugs forcibly injected into us in exchange for employment. If not for the will of God giving Trump three SOCTUS picks (the blessed, holy 3rd day earth was created) most of us would either be walking around with a vaccine timebomb in our veins, or living in the woods hunting animals for food as a persecuted minority.

It's plain dishonest and sinful to deny the positive effects Trump had for all of us.

My problem with Trump is the problem I have with right wing populists in general: they always lose, both now and historically. This is because of what European blogger Kynosargas believed in 2019 was insufficient analysis. He castigated the short-sightedness of right wing populism, which he believes has six major deficiencies:

1. Right-wing populists have no awareness of the depth of the [societal] problem and the necessity of a massive social transformation.
2. Right-wing populists consider metapolitics irrelevant. They view our plight as strictly a matter of state policy, therefore solvable by the legislative and executive branches (which is understandable given point 1).
3. Right-wing populists do not command parliamentary majorities or sole governments – neither in the past nor in the present, nor likely in the future. They are always in opposition or dependent on coalition partners who are not right-wing populists.
4. The institutional corset of late liberalism narrows the factual scope for political action to such a degree that profound changes are impossible.
5. Right-wing populists offer no grand designs for solutions because they lack a positive alternative framework beyond “liberalism without foreigners” (which is closely linked to points 1 and 2).
6. Right-wing populists are objectively too slow even where they bring about changes. A critical comparison between the development of right-wing populism and demographics during recent decades clearly shows that this approach is impossible solely due to lack of time (ignoring points 1–5)…

Because of these issues, according to Kynosarges,

"[Right wing populists] have no concept of how to actively solve the problems of late modernity or liberalism. They offer no counter-culture that goes beyond reactionary ideas. They become almost apolitical when they merely retreat into their nation-state bunkers (typical for Poland or Slovakia). They lack a dynamic counter-ideal, and they are not at all equipped to propagate such an ideal to the furthest corners of the West (and beyond), as the chief enemy is (still) capable of doing.

The equation of our identity with the liberal state (e.g. the Federal Republic of Germany as the land of the Germans) inevitably leads to disappointments and at best to the realization that this state neither defends nor recognizes our identity, sometimes even destroys it. No Western constitution has a decidedly identitarian foundation, nor is there any trend in that direction. Anyway such a foundation would be incompatible with the self-concept of liberalism (universalism, egalitarianism, individualism) – the left is correct on that point! But right-wing populists believe that liberalism would only need a “right-wing” orientation to solve the problem, thanks to insufficient analysis….

Modernity can only be overcome with the experiences of modernity, not by an utterly impossible return to an earlier or pre-modern era. The profound change that is now necessary is not genuinely political but belongs to the cultural, metapolitical sphere. Such a counter-enlightenment or counter-culture requires – in contrast to the liberalist eclecticism of right-wing populists – a spiritual preparation for a new European myth that binds us to our oldest past and reconciles us with our future. Nothing less than such an attempt at European rebirth is our task and the most promising exit from political modernity."

Back