Donald Trump

I take your points, but I'm not going to give Trump a pass, just because he's the lesser of all bad choices. He made many promises which he has not delivered on, which leads many to believe he let them down and is just full of hot air. As for me, I will probably sit out this election unless a clear-cut candidate comes on the scene or Trump explains himself for his past inaction. Choosing the shiniest turd from the toilet is not my idea of voting.
Building on your analogy: Given the choice between a turd sandwich and a bucket of diarrhea I’ll take the sandwich. At least you might be able to salvage a bit of the bread.

To be clear Trump is the only turd sandwich currently on the menu with even a chance of coming out of the kitchen

How did he allow January 6 people to rot in prison?

They were predominately arrested AFTER he was out of office in 2021. This is the sort of factual ignorance that is frankly embarassing.

He's said he'd pardon a vast majority of them. I guess you want a blanket "pardon" for all of them prior to charges being filed? Thats just not reasonable given the realities of the day. He'd have been impeached AGAIN (round 3 or so at this time) and the republicans would have convicted him and he wouldnt have been able to run again in 24. I have issues with other pardon's he's made a la Kushner in his last week in office or so...but this J6 criticism doesnt hold much water.
That's fair. That was lazy of me. I should have just said that I agree with the criticisms @Christos_NIKA listed and left it at that. Throughout his whole presidency there was this general feeling that he wasn't willing to do much to help his supporters beyond "monitoring the situation." That was what I meant.

Building on your analogy: Given the choice between a turd sandwich and a bucket of diarrhea I’ll take the sandwich. At least you might be able to salvage a bit of the bread.

To be clear Trump is the only turd sandwich currently on the menu with even a chance of coming out of the kitchen
What do you think of Vivek Ramaswamy? He’s a shifty con man and worked with the deep state to milk a billion dollars from peddling bogus pharma stocks but he is far and away the best candidate outside of perhaps Bobby Kennedy . Is he not?

Last edited:

Also keep in mind, for the analogy to be correct, you're going to get one or the other, and if you don't choose the lesser of two evils, you increase your chance of getting the greater of two evils. The difference between lesser and greater evils is worth having.

For those of you with criticism, take it to the other thread.
What do you think of ranaswamy? He’s a shifty con man and worked with the deep state to milk a billion dollars from peddling bogus pharma shocks but he is far and away the best candidate outside of perhaps Bobby Kennedy . Is he not?
Sure. I like him. Hes very articulate, very smart and touches directly on many of the topics people ( ie citizens whose interests hes vying to represent) actually care about.

In other words hes got no shot.

Edit: “ Behind every great fortune lies a great crime”…Voltaire (sic?) You cant become POTUS without billionaire supporter and / or money of youre own. Theyre all morally self compromised or by inheritance…so every dog has fleas

Last edited:
The difference between lesser and greater evils is worth having.

The point is that we have been choosing between the lesser of 2 evils for over 60 years.
People are sick of choosing between 2 smelly turds.

When do we get to chose between 2 amazing men ?
The last time that happened was in 1960.

I’m not sure if this a rhetorical question but I’ll take a stab. All great empires end when they run out of money and the foundations fall apart from widespread corruption and a catastrophic economic collapse / costly wars. Was true for. Ussr, British empire, Rome, Ottoman Empire. Incompetent/ corrupt/in bred leaders were typically a part of the equation. When we encounter our fall, after the deep state runs out of money either through mismanagement, (maybe Soros’ sons are less crafty/prone to mismanagement/maybe we run out of money after money printing/ wars/ another covid scam /etc and we go through years or decades of hard times . We could see some well meaning/ competent/ uncompromised /solid candidates and leaders come out of the aftermath. Maybe.

I have no idea how close we are to this collapse .

Last edited:
The point is that we have been choosing between the lesser of 2 evils for over 60 years.
People are sick of choosing between 2 smelly turds.

This feels pretty entitled to me. We're lucky we even have a choice. 99% of countries throughout history, people never get a choice on leadership. And the vast majority were unable to relocate. What you got is what you got.

Today we have more options than every before, we should be grateful for what we have because it could be, and has been, much worse before.

In other words hes got no shot.

Edit: “ Behind every great fortune lies a great crime”…Voltaire (sic?) You cant become POTUS without billionaire supporter and / or money of youre own. Theyre all morally self compromised or by inheritance…so every dog has fleas

I’d be very hesitant to say “_____ has no shot, he can never win ____ will never be president”, because that sounds an awful lot like “Donald Trump will never be president” in 2016.

(Whether someone says this about Ramaswamy, Rfk, whoever)

This feels pretty entitled to me. We're lucky we even have a choice. 99% of countries throughout history, people never get a choice on leadership. And the vast majority were unable to relocate. What you got is what you got.

Today we have more options than every before, we should be grateful for what we have because it could be, and has been, much worse before.
Not to be cheeky but we are “entitled “ by the Constitution to pursue certain “ inalienable rights “ to “life , liberty and the pusuit of happiness“ The choice to not have those rights represented and protected by feces in human form would seem to be God given and basic.

Not to be cheeky but we are “entitled “ by the Constitution to pursue certain “ inalienable rights “ to “life , liberty and the pusuit of happiness."
It's gotten even worse than that. The Constitution recognizes that those rights are God-given. It was meant to be a constriction on the government. That has also been inverted. Everyone has now been conditioned to think that the government gets to decide which rights you have.

I’d be very hesitant to say “_____ has no shot, he can never win ____ will never be president”, because that sounds an awful lot like “Donald Trump will never be president” in 2016.

(Whether someone says this about Ramaswamy, Rfk, whoever)
The Donald was one of the most famous figures in America before the election. He is America incarnate.
AMERICA.webp

A lot of guys like Ramaswimming have no chance. I hate to be that guy, but elections are won with money. My country's elections are won by who gives the brown people more money, yours are by that and with power into the mix.

If any of them gets to be the GOP guy or however the 2 party system works, this is discarded, but I don't see any of them winning that either.

It's gotten even worse than that. The Constitution recognizes that those rights are God-given. It was meant to be a constriction on the government. That has also been inverted. Everyone has now been conditioned to think that the government gets to decide which rights you have.
That’s exactly my point. The US Constitution is the only governing document that ascribes powers from the people to the government. Essentially in the form of a de facto license. The founding fathers believed that human powers over other humans were subordinate to the rights afforded to humans from God and should be considered and constrained carefully They literally said so. So my point is that Caduceus is as we all are as Americans entitled to good government

The Donald was one of the most famous figures in America before the election. He is America incarnate.
View attachment 1488

A lot of guys like Ramaswimming have no chance. I hate to be that guy, but elections are won with money. My country's elections are won by who gives the brown people more money, yours are by that and with power into the mix.

If any of them gets to be the GOP guy or however the 2 party system works, this is discarded, but I don't see any of them winning that either.

Ramaswamy is doing quite well on the campaign trail. He is a billionaire as well and could self fund his campaign.

Imagine Trump has more legal trouble and is forced out of the race by the rnc. Or heck he could simply have health issues or die of old age. Who does that leave?

Ramaswamy, Nicky Haley and Desantis?

He would need to make some sort of deal with the rnc, but could easily become the runaway candidate. In terms of winning delegates he could run away with the primary if Trump is forced out.

Or you mean the rnc could whip up the fraud machine and screw him? And simply install Haley or Desantis?

Ramaswamy is doing quite well on the campaign trail. He is a billionaire as well and could self fund his campaign.

Imagine Trump has more legal trouble and is forced out of the race by the rnc. Or heck he could simply have health issues or die of old age. Who does that leave?

Ramaswamy, Nicky Haley and Desantis?

He would need to make some sort of deal with the rnc, but could easily become the runaway candidate. In terms of winning delegates he could run away with the primary if Trump is forced out.

Or you mean the rnc could whip up the fraud machine and screw him? And simply install Haley or Desantis?
I doubt he'd be forced out considering the January 6th ordeal. If he does somehow have more health issues or old age issues than Joe Biden, Ramaswamy isn't far off from winning. My main point was that he could not do that if he was just a medium class guy, even considering how rich medium class in America is.

A lot of Trump's success came from notoriety and memes. The guy made so many "controversial" remarks on purpose, it was hard to find one of his quotes not on the television, even in other countries. I'm not sure the others can manage the same trick.

Back