COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

I'm pretty sure that Dr. Offitt talked about these silly, failed attempts at vaccines a long time ago. Back when he wouldn't really be a guinea pig for the covid nonsense (I think he had a podcast with Attia), but didn't tell everyone it was obvious garbage.

Another brick in the wall of (((germ theory))) comes loose:

"Exposing the Respiratory Syncytial Virus (SRV) Hoax and it's 'vaccine' upsell"

I don't think so. The science has been in for years that high cholesterol isn't the cause of heart disease, but big pharma scientism-ists refuse to acknowledge that fact, because it's bad for business. Consequently we now have jabs for cholesterol. It's only true if a kosher expert says so.

I don't think so. The science has been in for years that high cholesterol isn't the cause of heart disease, but big pharma scientism-ists refuse to acknowledge that fact, because it's bad for business. Consequently we now have jabs for cholesterol. It's only true if a kosher expert says so.
I didn't see any of this in the video I mentioned, which specifically covered the nature of theoretical respiratory viruses. Lowering cholesterol is a scam too, invented by the medical gulag to cause alzheimers. These cholesterol jabs likely contribute to it.

"The true cause of Alzheimers - low Cholesterol"

Here is the dissident doctor talking about it in a 22minute interview.
"Dr. Joel Wallach on Cholesterol"

Back