COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

Get ready. There is no toleration for not participating in the system. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a multi-pronged "pandemic" arising in the near future. Something similar to the plague.

What interests me is the dual nature of what is coming. People are destroying themselves by feverishly trying to control all aspects of their life. With the total rejection of God in culture the need for control is at maniacal levels. It is the control itself that is squeezing the life out of them but they will never know, all the while further destroying what is actually healthy (and Godly) around them.

Get ready. There is no toleration for not participating in the system. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a multi-pronged "pandemic" arising in the near future. Something similar to the plague.

What interests me is the dual nature of what is coming. People are destroying themselves by feverishly trying to control all aspects of their life. With the total rejection of God in culture the need for control is at maniacal levels. It is the control itself that is squeezing the life out of them but they will never know, all the while further destroying what is actually healthy (and Godly) around them.
Funny thing, I have been bombarded with crap about this since refusing my sons MMR vaccine.

The doctor was annoyed until I pointed out that we live in a first world country so measles wont be dangerous as we can get treatment for it. I asked how many children died in this most recent outbreak and the answer was none. I then pointed out that my un-MMRed wife got measles as a child and survived, and I got measles immediately after my MMR as a child and didn't die either (back then it was probably an actual working vaccine, and you got it at a much older age). And my measles came up when I was on a foreign holiday and only had paracetamol as a treatment.

On top of that my wife doesn't work now, so we control the other children he mixes with (the unspoken implication being - no immigrants from the third world).

I can understand being afraid of measles in a baby, in a a third world s**thole, where the treatment is a witchdoctor waving burning leaves over you, but in the modern, first world....

Yesterday, in my home town, an independent pharmacy displayed a large, colourful, "Covid Vaccination Centre" poster in the front window.
Sheesh, the clot shot must have really done a number on them. They can't even properly spell, "Center". Poor chaps. ;)

Do we have an idea of when they'll bring this hoax back? Anglin has said that it's only a matter of time and he's almost never wrong about anything.

I would like to prepare by moving away from the zogged up city I live in, but that's just not an option for me right now for various reasons.

Do we have an idea of when they'll bring this hoax back? Anglin has said that it's only a matter of time and he's almost never wrong about anything.

I would like to prepare by moving away from the zogged up city I live in, but that's just not an option for me right now for various reasons.
We're through the season already so my guess would be that it comes back this Fall.

Back