COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

Shout out to all my brothers and sisters who are still pure of blood in 2024.

You questioned, resisted and waited out the biggest psyop of all time. You got through the hard part. And that part lasted years. This means you are strong. Whatever is coming, now you know, you have the power to resist, remain steadfast, and to overcome.

You questioned, resisted and waited out the biggest psyop of all time. You got through the hard part. And that part lasted years. This means you are strong. Whatever is coming, now you know, you have the power to resist, remain steadfast, and to overcome.

I was very disappointed at the number of Christians, who are better than me, who 100% believed and complied with the whole lot without question. I think the social trends, plus advice from the experts convinced most Christians in my area to do the 'right thing' out of natural compliance, whilst perhaps some out of fear of judgement:

James 2:8 "You shall love your neighbour as yourself" and 1 Peter 2:18: "Servants, be submissive to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the harsh."

A senior figure in my church who initially befriended me back in 2020, had lost a mentor to covid, quoted these pieces of scripture to me when the vax came out and then distanced himself several months later once I gave him my final verdict on the vax: "If they really wanted to stop the hospitals from being deluged, how come the experts didn't advise the general public initially to increase their intake of vitamins that would have at least given them a much better chance?". No response, zero suspicion. His advice for me came off the back of another senior figure with a Ph.D who had done his scientific research. As far as I remember, he and his wife ended up with covid a couple of months later, and with me not being seriously concerned about it was the final nail in the coffin.

I'd like to know what percentage of Christians actually prayed for an answer whether to get the vax or not?

Thanks brother and congratulations to everyone pure blood reading this, you WILL make the difference. Unfortunately the clown show is still very much alive in my neck of the woods.

the experts convinced most Christians in my area to do the 'right thing' out of natural compliance, whilst perhaps some out of fear of judgement
Yes. Doing what is right and "prudent". But it's just an excuse that's actually a facade over a deeper issue. All of this is done out of a need for control. It's a deep drive within us that harkens back to the garden and that need to grab that fruit for ourselves. Most modern Christians don't actually act or even think like they have faith in Christ. They trust science, and technology, and the experts. They trust progress. Why? because it makes them feel safe, comfortable, and in control. It also makes them feel proud. Proud of being a part of accomplishments.

This is why the covid thing was so evil. It was such a clever inversion of what is actually good. Our time is ripe for these inversions.

Yes. Doing what is right and "prudent". But it's just an excuse that's actually a facade over a deeper issue. All of this is done out of a need for control. It's a deep drive within us that harkens back to the garden and that need to grab that fruit for ourselves. Most modern Christians don't actually act or even think like they have faith in Christ. They trust science, and technology, and the experts. They trust progress. Why? because it makes them feel safe, comfortable, and in control. It also makes them feel proud. Proud of being a part of accomplishments.

This is why the covid thing was so evil. It was such a clever inversion of what is actually good. Our time is ripe for these inversions.
Indeed, all this comfortable living due to many Protestant Christians being financially well off, has given them a false sense of security to the point where they trust the advice from the university-educated mid-wits who are everywhere in the media.

It's why I've come to realise the closer you live to Christ with less possessions, you are far less likely to fall for any of the lies under the banner of progress.

Aside from this, I think higher-T men were less likely to take all the vaccines, if at all, than lower-T men. I think you could also factor in that lower-T men would have complied with the women closest to them as well.

Aside from this, I think higher-T men were less likely to take all the vaccines, if at all, than lower-T men. I think you could also factor in that lower-T men would have complied with the women closest to them as well.
Can anecdotally confirm. My woman (who was a "scientist") started trying to call the "shots" in our household with regards to the jab, masking, and social isolation/distancing and this became the straw that broke the camel's back on our relationship. As a result, I'm happy to say that I am clot shot free, but I would bet ten-thousand dollars that she complied with corporate, thus administering the final nail in her fertility coffin. I pray everyday that she got a "good" vax batch and that she is not suffering as a result of her blind obedience to government overreach and corporate power.

This is a good analysis and I agree. I can add another anecdote from comparing my past living in a city to now living in a rural area. I was in a very "hip" neighborhood and had grown quite accustom to seeing the skinny, weaselly, soyboy type. Men in rural areas have a markedly different body structure even if they are not in shape (which sadly most are not due to the poor food that is commonly available out here - this is another topic I could talk at length about). But in general men are much more robust out here. It's a welcome change for me and my family. And of course, many of these men saw right through the covid propaganda and did not hesitate pusing back. I'm sure societal pressure has an affect on T-levels for men in the city but the body difference is so great it does make me wonder exactly what other environmental factors are going on in the city that reduce T.

This is a good analysis and I agree. I can add another anecdote from comparing my past living in a city to now living in a rural area. I was in a very "hip" neighborhood and had grown quite accustom to seeing the skinny, weaselly, soyboy type. Men in rural areas have a markedly different body structure even if they are not in shape (which sadly most are not due to the poor food that is commonly available out here - this is another topic I could talk at length about). But in general men are much more robust out here. It's a welcome change for me and my family. And of course, many of these men saw right through the covid propaganda and did not hesitate pusing back. I'm sure societal pressure has an affect on T-levels for men in the city but the body difference is so great it does make me wonder exactly what other environmental factors are going on in the city that reduce T.

But almost all of them took it though. Body type is one thing but the great litmus test is if they took it or not and I bet you most did.

Here in the rural area I'm in only my family is clean blooded.

But almost all of them took it though. Body type is one thing but the great litmus test is if they took it or not and I bet you most did.

Here in the rural area I'm in only my family is clean blooded.

That is sad if true. My assessment is due to who I was meeting when I first moved out here. After the pressure in the city and exploding on people there about masks/jabs/etc I was quite open about sharing my disdain for the jabby. Almost always, out here, the person I was talking to would agree and say something like "I ain't getting that shot".

Do you mean by now they have? I could maybe see that. Although our overlords took the pressure off the gas they've played the long game well. Every time I go into a pharmacy I hear some stupid advertisement for "staying up to date... blah blah blah.... sponsored by Pfizer". If every doctor they go to is telling them its the prudent thing to do and if it seems mundane enough now I could see some of them not caring anymore and taking it. You have to really understand what is going on to withstand this stuff.

Don't ever forget that your words and actions both have an effect on people, whether you think they do or not. You can help people open their eyes over time even if they don't immediately see everything for what it is. I had to pay a price but I know of several examples that I had influence on, and others it might have, but they chose otherwise and now they have to deal with it themselves. Most of those that I was closer to that didn't heed the advice (and I'm a physician btw) also didn't and wouldn't believe what I was telling them politically was about to come for the better part of the decade. This is something that is especially confusing to me, given the skin in the game for not noticing something that someone has picked up on and who you pretty much know is a sharp person. My best explanation is that they are far more influenced by mass movements and social cues, sadly, and less disagreeable. Generally, the esteem of others or the status quo is more important. While I guess I will never understand why there are seemingly so few of us and so many that are more susceptible to lies, I do see a lot of the frailties coming from the world of wealth, inertia, and the lack of a working faith to see these things as they are.

I'm sad to report that I think this will be the first of many such things, as you can't tell these people, even if close to you, "I told you so" or they dig deeper into their egos all the more.

Back