Alex Jones Thread

Writing on X on Saturday, Musk said that he “vehemently” disagreed with Jones’ past statement regarding Sandy Hook and that his return would be “bad for X financially” but asked “are we a platform that believes in freedom of speech or are we not?”
Isn't that some good news?

That Tucker Carlson hour outdoors with Alex Jones was very good.

Alex Jones is a very likable character, but I'm not into conspiracy theories deeply enough to be a frequent listener but every now and then...

I just.... 🤡 Pots and kettles.
Icke calling out AJ as a gatekeeper on Twitter:

"to put Alex Jones centre stage as a symbol of the Mainstream Alternative Media alongside Musk, Carlson, Rogan, Tate, Peterson, Brand, Vlaardingerbroek, and all the rest.They may each have useful things to say about some 'dots' but they stand as a collective blockade to the deep levels of the rabbit hole within which their 'dots' are mere symptoms, not the cause."

I just.... 🤡 Pots and kettles.
Icke calling out AJ as a gatekeeper on Twitter:

"to put Alex Jones centre stage as a symbol of the Mainstream Alternative Media alongside Musk, Carlson, Rogan, Tate, Peterson, Brand, Vlaardingerbroek, and all the rest.They may each have useful things to say about some 'dots' but they stand as a collective blockade to the deep levels of the rabbit hole within which their 'dots' are mere symptoms, not the cause."

Doesn't Icke literally believe in Lizard people controlling the world?

Both Icke and Jones share a similar quality, that of being over-the-top personalities that make it very easy for normies to discredit them, along with the many truths they may provide. Icke is a weirdo false prophet/cult leader persona, while Jones is a carnival barker who antagonizes normies with his aggro, over-the-top approach. Their approach is divisive and counterproductive, part of the reason they are kept around.

Contrast with people like EMJ, Keith Woods, Vincent James etc who are invariably calm and rational in their presentations, striving to reach out to a broader audience.

Over 600,000 people voted so far.

Edit.

ll7PYtQ.png

It's his platform, so he counts the votes (or makes up the votes to what he wants to justify his decision).

Is he just mocking/emulating the US political system?

Doesn't Icke literally believe in Lizard people controlling the world?

We believe that a serpent conned Adam out of his kingship over the physical dimension, which required God to be born as the second Adam to recover what is lost then to claim the throne as a God-Man.

I am more interested why Icke has added Jones to his list of blue-pilled controlled opposition when Icke used to appear on the AJ show fairly regularly.

Last edited:
We believe that a serpent conned Adam out of his kingship over the physical dimension, which required God to be born as the second Adam to recover what is lost then to claim the throne as a God-Man.

I am more interested why Icke has added Jones to his list of blue-pilled controlled opposition when Icke used to appear on the AJ show fairly regularly.
Could it be that Ickes very peculiar lizard people views resulted in him being banished? And him seeing AJ back makes him angry/jealous?

Back