Alex Jones Thread

This happens with all countries and media outlets. They change our cartoons when they are produced for other countries to not offend them. Rightfully so, they are offensive.

I can't say China is a friend, they are a thorn in the side of the satanic elites, though I am not sure if they are a legit thorn or more controlled opposition thorn. But they are not my enemies. My enemies are the satanic elites who have destroyed the once beautiful Christian west and turned it into a satanic tower of babel.
Not like this.

TikTok's algorithms push feminisation stuff to Western boys and feminism and strong/independent woman stuff to Western girls, as well as homo/trans stuff to both.

To Chinese boys it promotes strength, patriotism, the military, etc. To Chinese girls it promotes femininity, family, morals, etc.

Its not just a matter of taking the black actor off the Star Wars movie poster for China.

If he is not dead or in jail he is a gatekeeper.

I agree
Here's what real opposition looks like.

maxresdefault.jpg

This happens with all countries and media outlets. They change our cartoons when they are produced for other countries to not offend them. Rightfully so, they are offensive.

I can't say China is a friend, they are a thorn in the side of the satanic elites, though I am not sure if they are a legit thorn or more controlled opposition thorn. But they are not my enemies. My enemies are the satanic elites who have destroyed the once beautiful Christian west and turned it into a satanic tower of babel.

The Chinese are outsmarting western elites, they're definitely not controlled opposition. They're staying on their good side as long as possible, like a driver with a more powerful car drafting the lead car. Wang Huning, who is the main intellectual in the CPC the last 10-20 years, has gradually risen to become the #4 or 5 man on their totem pole. He has figured out the American/Western social engineering matrix decades ago, having chronicled his travels in the US and analyzed American society in his book "America Against America" back around 1990, where he fleshes out the good and bad aspects of American culture.

GATQF7VWkAABQOg

Here is a good rundown of his sharp analysis in that book from a Twitter review:

The end of the family means the end of America: a Chinese perspective.

Wang Huning, a close advisor to Xi Jinping and a 4th ranking member in the Communist Party of China spent a year traveling across America and documenting its conditions in a book called America Against America. He maintained an objective and open view towards Western democracy and capitalism, emphasizing the importance of leaving dogmatism behind to seek truth among facts.

The last chapter was dedicated to the primary issues threatening the future of America. The first and most important point he noted was the disintegration of the family. He also went on to talk about the drug crisis and spiritual crisis. I highlight the main points below:

1. Individualism is valued above the family.
Even within the family, the individual takes priority over the family as a whole. Husband and wife maintain private lives from each other, something not common in China, and the privacy of the parent and child is maintained over a cohesive and shared environment between all. An example of this today is the child adopting a completely unique identity in school, protected by liberal teachers. Another example, in the opposite direction and specifically noted by him, is keeping babies in different rooms as early as possible, for parents to maintain their own independence.

2. Children are encouraged to be independent and leave home as early as possible while maintaining little bonds with parents. As a consequence, many old people remain alone and subject to seek elderly care from outside of the family.

3. Aside from very rich families, families tend to not care who their child dates or marries.
In fact, the families are expected to not have any say in this.

4. The loose family structure has also resulted in what he called "stray youth."
These youth do not participate in larger family problems and tend not to feel an obligation to take part in resolving familial issues. The comfort of the individual is exalted over duties towards family. For this, they become strays without any organic ties to the world.

5. Drugs. Not much to say. We all know what this issue is. China broke away from it's drug issues. America is still stuck in it and everyone is in denial.

6. Hypersexuality and feminism.
Wang ties these two phenomena to the American disconnect from its own Western heritage, specifically classical literature, music, and other long-standing and historic developments of culture. He notes that the diversity and inclusion project can't cope with the reality that Western classics which defined the trajectory of Western culture are largely creations of men, for better or worse. To better integrate women, classics have to be rejected. Further, happiness is found through immediate carnal gratification and relaxation. Because people have sex much earlier in their lives compared to people in China, and without any commitments, the emotion of love becomes indifferent and alienated.

He goes on to cite other specific issues regarding homelessness, gangs, as well as Black and Indigenous struggle. The book was released in 1991 and since then, things have become far worse than any observations he made.

If he is not dead or in jail he is a gatekeeper.

Event will come in 2026.
That's not how it works.

The controlling regime wants and desires a state-owned, single party media. Akin to North Korea or China. Every step they have taken for years proves exactly that. Across the MSM, across social media, across universities, across every single avenue of speech.

That is why Alex Jones was removed. From just about any platform worth being on. His influence was largely removed. A non-influential gatekeeper is not a gatekeeper.

It is only because Elon bought X that he will be back on. This "gatekeeper" wouldn't be returning if Twitter was still run by the FBI.

Conservatives have turned the phrase "controlled opposition" into their version of the left's "nazi, white supremacist, racist, etc". Just throwing around labels to discredit anyone they like.

It's created this silly paradigm where no one can actually stand up against the machine. If they do it's because they were allowed to by their handlers.

Now there is no doubt some opposition is locked up. But that isn't all. Not close.

That's not how it works.

The controlling regime wants and desires a state-owned, single party media. Akin to North Korea or China. Every step they have taken for years proves exactly that. Across the MSM, across social media, across universities, across every single avenue of speech.

That is why Alex Jones was removed. From just about any platform worth being on. His influence was largely removed. A non-influential gatekeeper is not a gatekeeper.

It is only because Elon bought X that he will be back on. This "gatekeeper" wouldn't be returning if Twitter was still run by the FBI.

Conservatives have turned the phrase "controlled opposition" into their version of the left's "nazi, white supremacist, racist, etc". Just throwing around labels to discredit anyone they like.

It's created this silly paradigm where no one can actually stand up against the machine. If they do it's because they were allowed to by their handlers.

Now there is no doubt some opposition is locked up. But that isn't all. Not close.
No one relevant can stand against the machine too long and survive. Ask Roosh. You get a warning and afterwards comes jail or death.

Regulatory bodies are controlled by secret societies. They also own one or two judges in each state were relevant cases are sent. Long time ago I’ve heard it was prison guards who transport jail prisoners internationally that do the assassinations.

Musk as much as I would like to believe otherwise is setting up people for a trap. Like all people like him do.

I think he is a front for the US army. But what do I know? From googling websites and blogs?????? Even though he has merit.

Last edited:
Not like this.

TikTok's algorithms push feminisation stuff to Western boys and feminism and strong/independent woman stuff to Western girls, as well as homo/trans stuff to both.

To Chinese boys it promotes strength, patriotism, the military, etc. To Chinese girls it promotes femininity, family, morals, etc.

Its not just a matter of taking the black actor off the Star Wars movie poster for China.
If our govt./satanic elite didn't want that pushed by Tik Tok, it wouldn't be pushed by them. TBH, I am guessing China really doesn't care what gets pushed here, as long as they profit. And even if China was completely behind this, that isn't even a drop in the bucket v. what our satanic elite have pushed on us over the last 6 to 7 decades.

I think Jones is most likely just a boomer con. He's had Nick Fuentes on a lot. Nick has a channel on banned.video. He also had Kanye on. Ziocons like Douglas Murray would not have tollarated that.

Jones' positions may have been fine in the 80s, when he grew up, but they are now inoperable.

There is no way he has not been approached and offered the Israel trip. But he has never been a Zionist shill. He clearly knows about their power though. You can see it in his body language and speech when the topic comes up.

His constant use of the Arabs and Jews own Hollywood is now a joke though. After the Kanye interview we entered a new paradigm. 2016 Trumpism became totally boomer.

Very important points for this forum, and what I saw on the last.

It's more complicated as you point out, and it's easy to say "controlled op" at every turn. The funny thing about that is if it is true, we have no hope, since it implies they control absolutely everything.

There was a bank owned by a family. It was bankrupted by elites. James Bond elite gathering in Swiss. Everybody said it was this reason. That reason. Media blablabla. The reason why it was bankrupted is elites don’t want any family to own commercial banks. Investment banks no problem. But commercial banks cannot be owned by families. Nowhere it showed. Nowhere. You would never know the real reason it was broken. I don’t agree when they say there aren’t factions inside elite.

Musk jones, etc we don’t know. You know a friend of him? A family member? You worked for him? No. So your guessing. You can guess right. But without insider it’s worth little. Once in a while in 4chan they post something relevant. But most of it is crap. What we know is they want control. And close anonymity. All the rest are guesses.

No one relevant can stand against the machine too long and survive. Ask Roosh. You get a warning and afterwards comes jail or death.
Would that mean according to you, there's no real hope for any sort of real change? If a person is allowed to broadcast his views, then he must be controlled and being "kept on the plantation". If the person is able to affect real change, then he'll simply be not allowed to broadcast his message. From what your view, is there any possibility of anyone ever waking up the masses or have we already lost the game?

I think Jones is most likely just a boomer con. He's had Nick Fuentes on a lot. Nick has a channel on banned.video. He also had Kanye on. Ziocons like Douglas Murray would not have tollarated that.

Jones' positions may have been fine in the 80s, when he grew up, but they are now inoperable.

There is no way he has not been approached and offered the Israel trip. But he has never been a Zionist shill. He clearly knows about their power though. You can see it in his body language and speech when the topic comes up.

His constant use of the Arabs and Jews own Hollywood is now a joke though. After the Kanye interview we entered a new paradigm. 2016 Trumpism became totally boomer.
Jones hosted a Israel debate between Fuentes and Robert Barnes. Barnes is your standard normie con that always talks about "Islamofacism" and thinks that Israel is our greatest ally when it comes to combating them.

What I found surprising is that Jones wasn't as full gung-ho on Israel as I expected. During the debate he said he that he generally sides with Israel but he was also criticizing Israel on promoting ideas that were detrimental to US values. He definitely wasn't as much of a Israel shill as Barnes is.

I've mostly been exposed to Alex Jones through shorter clips and those tend to be of the more "meme" variety where you seem him screaming and ripping his shirt off. When I saw Jones moderating this debate I was a bit surprised to see how calm and measured he was..

There was a bank owned by a family. It was bankrupted by elites. James Bond elite gathering in Swiss. Everybody said it was this reason. That reason. Media blablabla. The reason why it was bankrupted is elites don’t want any family to own commercial banks. Investment banks no problem. But commercial banks cannot be owned by families. Nowhere it showed. Nowhere. You would never know the real reason it was broken. I don’t agree when they say there aren’t factions inside elite.

What bank was it ?

Very reasonable take - totally agree. Guy has an enormous audience and is a legend of internet culture, and hosts Kanye and Fuentes. Can't hate on the guy for that, even if he does throw out some nonsense.

Would that mean according to you, there's no real hope for any sort of real change? If a person is allowed to broadcast his views, then he must be controlled and being "kept on the plantation". If the person is able to affect real change, then he'll simply be not allowed to broadcast his message. From what your view, is there any possibility of anyone ever waking up the masses or have we already lost the game?
Of course there’s hope but it’s not made by these individuals. It’s made by people changing. People do nothing and expect some magical leader with a wand to come and make everything right.

Even will all LGBT nonsense etc life in west still has enough comfort for people not to revolt.

The attack they are making on children is a red line. They are crossing. And consequences might be extreme. This can make people revolt. In a Disney park this summer one worker had lipstick on his lips. It was creepy as hell. Told my kids he was a clown. What could I say?

Trans entering female fields will also make them push back and the simp betas who follow their lead. They are going to far. Woman will start reaping some of the madness they allowed and pushed.

If normal people at local level create associations, boycotts etc then you will see change. But unfortunately it will be reaction instead of anticipation.

Elite don’t control all judges or all public officers.

These individuals like jones etc never present solutions. And never act legally. It’s almost like they have their hands tied. And transmit this message to viewership. There’s a passiveness.

When a girl shoved a drink in Roosh it was an assault. Instead of suing her ass and demanding 50k in penalties. The solution presented is living like an homeless owning horses. Nope. There’s laws. And not all judges are bought. There’s wasn’t a rvf member who would sue her for free?

People should always act within the boundaries of law. But act. And not expect someone do to their job. Jones message is: “don’t fight I’m here fighting for you. And you can seat tight doing nothing because it’s all on me and some more inconsequential freedom fighters.”

Politicians earn too little. Biden son shouldn’t have to sell his country to make a few millions. Money should be given to him. It’s stupid how small politicians make. There’s ungratefullness. For the level of responsibility involved. They are the little ones in affaires. Like a vicious cycle. I would pay politicians by accountable merit. A base salary and objectives. Give them the money they deserve. Ohhhhh they are doing inside trading. And? And? For the shit they make you expect what? You pay bananas you get monkeys. There’s a reciprocal hate relationship between public and elected officials.
I saw a post of how much CEO´s in France had made by selling their country to China. It was ridiculous. For the damage done.
Congressman make 174000$ Annually? Hahahahah. A first year analyst at Goldman makes probably the same or more. A garbage company owner probably makes more.

Cant say the name of bank.

Last edited:
Very important points for this forum, and what I saw on the last.

It's more complicated as you point out, and it's easy to say "controlled op" at every turn. The funny thing about that is if it is true, we have no hope, since it implies they control absolutely everything.
They can't control everything, for ever, their own hubris always leads to their downfall. But did they take over the means of communication and banking systems to create Ficklethink and control both sides? Of course they did. There are still a lot of good people banned on Twitter and that Alex Jones either pretends doesn't exist, or if he does interview them, it is full of cutting them off and lying about "my grandfather saw the holocaust with his own eyes" nonsense.

We know Jones knows the truth about Israel and 9/11. Why he runs from it now is only speculation. Obviously he is paid extremely well to do what he does. Is that because he is controlled and bought off, or does he just toe the line like Tucker but no longer cross it to stay relevant? We may never know, but it doesn't matter, the "China controls Hollywood" and "Hitler was the most evil guy ever" cartoon takes will not work for much longer, the wall is about to crash down.

How he went from this in 2001 to the clown he is today is an interesting topic.

Last edited:

Watch the short video I have posted in this thread, here it is again:

Jones works with the Bronfman clan of Canada, who own part of his media business and whose lawyer represents him. The Bronfman family patriarch was the president of the World Jewish Congress, the global equivalent of the ADL.

Jones is a pretty skilled gatekeeper, he will occasionally have guys like Fuentes on his show and will pay lip service to America First in order to hold on to the red-pilled audience he used to have back when he wasn't a complete sellout, but he's been a gatekeeper through and through for a long time now.

The problem with people like Jones or Peterson is that they ultimately are materialist atheists whose moral compass is deficient. They are smart people who understand the power structure and are able to work within it, making the most out of it, maintaining a large following with their 80/20 gatekeeper mix of truths and concealments.

Last edited:
Back