2024 Election Lounge

“The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the ever expanding bureaucracy”
You would never hear this kind of rhetoric in other nominally 1st world countries that I can think of (the US is barely "1st world" anymore). The US govt and legal system have become at their core petty and vindictive and most cops are on a power trip. Catty b1tchy low-IQ women comprise a large percentage of the US attorneys and judges, who are more interested in political influence, than moral and correct justice. It's an unhealthy place to live, and I am glad I left. Sorry to say it. We used to be a Christian nation of moral, upstanding, forgiving people, who gave and expected respect and deference to others, until they proved us wrong.

Below is DNC's beloved policy positions outside the convention center. All other so-called "policy" positions - i.e., economy - DNC is copying Trump's policy positions.

GVb7x_WXsAANusD

What is the DNC's message for Heterosexual/Straight White Christian Men?:unsure:

GVbmFzfWMAAl2QQ

Meanwhile...

I'm unsure why people are losing their minds about leftists getting vasectomies and birth control at the dnc convention. The less these people breed the better, if they follow their own dépopulation logic they will phase themselves out of existence.

Last edited:
I'm unsure why people are losing their minds about leftists getting vasectomies and birth control at the dnc convention. The less these people breed the better, if they follow their own dépopulation logic they will phase themselves out of existence.
Because there are Leftists - i.e., teachers-activists - who will happily go after anyone's children to indoctrinate them. Leftists never want children of their own, but they sure as heck have no problem setting their sights on someone else's young children who comes from strong stable family home.

Back