2024 Election Lounge

At this point people are wondering if these push polls are designed to give Republicans a false sense of confidence so they do not vote. A CNN poll with a 10% lead for the R? Looks faker than the moon landings to me.
I listened to this today basically seconding that point

At this point people are wondering if these push polls are designed to give Republicans a false sense of confidence so they do not vote. A CNN poll with a 10% lead for the R? Looks faker than the moon landings to me.

That was my first thought too. I can believe the Georgia one, but a 10% lead in Michigan, a state almost always won by Democrats? Yeah, right.

On the other hand, couldn't this backfire and demoralize Democrats more? If they see the lead is too great, they might not even show up to the ballot box.

That was my first thought too. I can believe the Georgia one, but a 10% lead in Michigan, a state almost always won by Democrats? Yeah, right.

On the other hand, couldn't this backfire and demoralize Democrats more? If they see the lead is too great, they might not even show up to the ballot box.

I don't believe any of those polls, @Samseau is dead on. But I'll tell you this, for Michigan to be a democrat state makes no sense whatsoever coming from someone that lives here. I'm not even talking about logic I'm talking about the people here themselves, even the blacks are conservative around here and the immigrants here are all EXTREMELY conservative. There are no new immigrants in Michigan, there is no reason to come here anymore like there was in the 70's and 80's with the auto industry boom.

One word come to mind: priorities.

3c64c3d518c3f41a.jpg

Globohomo has begun the overt efforts to rig upcoming 2024 elections:
  • Artificial drop in interest rates by the Fed to help Biden
  • Fed throwing fiat loldollars that they printed out of thin air into the market to make idiots think the country is doing okay
  • New majorly fake polls showing Biden doing well
  • Fake and lame uniparty bill being advanced to pretend to temporarily “enforce the border” to help Biden after allowing 3-5 million illegals in every year since he “became” president
  • Ongoing efforts to allow unfettered warrantless scanning of all Trump supporters internet records, now using AI
This stuff is just getting started…

Last edited:
  • Fed throwing fiat loldollars that they printed out of thin air into the market to make idiots think the country is doing okay
  • Fake and lame uniparty bill being advanced to pretend to temporarily “enforce the border” to help Biden after allowing 3-5 million illegals in every year since he “became” president
  • Ongoing efforts to allow unfettered warrantless scanning of all Trump supporters internet records, now using AI
Guys I have a really bad feeling about 2024... Brace yourselves.

Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.

A motto I was taught years ago. In regards to 2024 I am planning for all hell to break loose next summer and the elections not to happen. Otherwise Trump wins in a landslide or there is corruption at the voting stations many times more blatant than 2020.

In saying that, people take violence in cities and go overboard with their reactions. Some people act like you can't even walk within a blue state without getting knifed. It is the MSM which will blow local disordinance out of proportion. There likely will be riots and looting which we've seen before. Just don't go for a walk down to those areas when they happen.

But a problem for the establishment is more violence from illegals or say, terrorist attacks due to our open borders is only gonna swing more people towards Trump. The X factor is something like an EMP going off. But even that shifts blame towards the leadership in charge for letting it happen. That's the pickle they've created for themselves.

But who knows. Civil unrest appears to be their calling card. False flag attacks/shootings blaming whitey. Suddenly the country will have a racism problem again. Everyone however has already seen this before. And that's gonna be stacked up against everyone dealing with years of inflation and jacked up COL. Hits the poor even harder.

Unlike some I don't think the cartel is all that intelligent. I think they're just incredibly corrupt and money hungry.

Guys I have a really bad feeling about 2024... Brace yourselves.

Oh I’m trying to picture a Newsome or Harris administration. Will it be more corrupt/ full of Jewish pedophiles / globo homo. Or less of the above? Or will the current regime stay in place for 4 more years?

There is discussion of Trump being much more Trumpist on foreign policy if he wins in 2024, compared to how he was as president being largely contained by the Conglomerate. This article talks most significantly about Ukraine/NATO (and of course the media is in dismay about that), but it remains to be seen what Trump will be like on Israel/Zionism. His track record on that is not good.

Be prepared for AI to somehow be pulled as an argument to jail right wing candidates. Saw this last week on the television, being discussed on a senate paid for with tax dollars.

At this point they might as well blatantly pull an AI video from 4chan of Trump saying "black peepoo pee pee bad" and deport him to Saint Helena for it.

This entire X feed is about how Trump is the antichrist. I'm not saying this is true, but this is a wild rabbithole to wander down in to if you're up for it.

Some may disagree.

IMO that is a complete distraction. Even if you believe the Antichrist will eventually come, could be 300 or 500 years from now.

Much better use of our time to deal with the here and now and try to preserve society as we can for our children.

Back