2024 Election Lounge

Caucus always struck me as the easiest election to rig. See the 2016 primaries with Hilary and Bernie . She got a lot of phantom votes from caucuses
Caucuses require voters to show up in person and get a "head count" from their districts, which is verified and done in public in front of everyone. Much harder to "stuff the ballot box" with that system. I much prefer the caucus system and think more states should adopt it.

If I remember correctly Bernie won most of the caucuses and Hillary got her boost from states with regular ballots and "superdelegates".

Caucuses require voters to show up in person and get a "head count" from their districts, which is verified and done in public in front of everyone. Much harder to "stuff the ballot box" with that system. I much prefer the caucus system and think more states should adopt it.

If I remember correctly Bernie won most of the caucuses and Hillary got her boost from states with regular ballots and "superdelegates".

This seems to be typical

Correct.

I'd let them get away with doing this in sodom states where T is highly unlikely to win. As noted above, a lot of angry Rs will vote for Kennedy and that will further make disaffected Dems and independents do the same. Since they will not see it as a wasted vote. Not difficult to see Kennedy winning every state they do that in.

N.B. I know this is just for primaries, but presume this is a depth charge to see how far they can push their democracy.

Looks like the satanic elites are setting Trump up to win in a landslide. Trump is their guy, he will get the former middle class and lower class Whites to actually sign up for the military again. He will get them to go back to sleep and think they can vote their way out of this mess. He will gaslight them and tell them they need to bring in more immigrants. He will enrich Blackrock and George Soros and his own family even further, and he will go away rightfully laughing at everyone who believed in him.

This stunt in Colorado is making him more popular for a reason, the reason being he is the chosen one.

I'd let them get away with doing this in sodom states where T is highly unlikely to win. As noted above, a lot of angry Rs will vote for Kennedy and that will further make disaffected Dems and independents do the same. Since they will not see it as a wasted vote. Not difficult to see Kennedy winning every state they do that in.

N.B. I know this is just for primaries, but presume this is a depth charge to see how far they can push their democracy.

I wonder if "Eleni Kounalakis" calls herself an "orthodox christian." :sick:

I also wonder if the Supreme Court has any role in this nonsense. Not that I expect them to do anything.

Looks like the satanic elites are setting Trump up to win in a landslide. Trump is their guy, he will get the former middle class and lower class Whites to actually sign up for the military again. He will get them to go back to sleep and think they can vote their way out of this mess. He will gaslight them and tell them they need to bring in more immigrants. He will enrich Blackrock and George Soros and his own family even further, and he will go away rightfully laughing at everyone who believed in him.

This stunt in Colorado is making him more popular for a reason, the reason being he is the chosen one.
Anything is possible at this point. I'm just getting the popcorn ready.

Anything is possible at this point. I'm just getting the popcorn ready.
Unless the Nick Fuentes Groypers pull something off, or the TRS guys stage protests at Military Recruiting Services, as they said they might do, I don't expect anything fun.

Most conservatives have too much to lose, have ideas that are based on half truths, and are not organized to do anything at all.

Trump is the chosen one, he can sell this dying nation to the people who keep it afloat for 4 more years, which gives the elites more time to pick out their next destination.

a lot of angry Rs will vote for Kennedy and that will further make disaffected Dems and independents do the same. Since they will not see it as a wasted vote. Not difficult to see Kennedy winning every state they do that in.

RFK Jr is still running as an independent right? He won't be part of any primary election.

If somehow they try to make someone like Nimrata Randhawa the Republican candidate, I guess people could possibly vote for RFK? Over writing in Trump? Seems extremely unlikely.. Anyway, they would have to remove Trump from a majority of state ballots to do that, probably 75% of states since he is leading by such a big margin, and then that assumes the voting public are too stupid to write in his name, which I find very questionable.

Of course it's silly that a man can be removed from a ballot without committing a crime. Without even being *charged* with committing a crime. A point that (?leftists?) Matt Taibbi and Jimmy Dore are making as strongly as anyone. It's a ridiculous country.

But perhaps the sillier thing is that not having your name on a ballot is considered that much of a game changer in an election. It takes what, 15 more seconds to write out the 11 characters of his name on the ballot? People who will take half an hour out of their day to go vote in an election can't spare the additional 15 seconds it takes to write out his name? Is this a serious country?

While I do think most of the electorate vote on things like "who has the nicer hair", Trump supporters (particularly those STILL supporting him after his mediocre first term) are excited enough by him that they would be completely unfazed by having to write him in. But who knows. Maybe this country really is that sophomoric and they can't spell his name or forget what office he is running for or something.

The reality is Biden has lost the 2024 election, mostly due to his position on the Israeli Gaza genocide. He lost 11 points in the polls since October. That's greater than the winning margin in any modern presidential election. Game over. The only question is what shill do they replace him with?

The reality is Biden has lost the 2024 election, mostly due to his position on the Israeli Gaza genocide. He lost 11 points in the polls since October. That's greater than the winning margin in any modern presidential election. Game over. The only question is what shill do they replace him with?
Has to be Gavin Newsome. He has the look, he has the fake pedigree, he is the ultimate politician con-artist trash human. He is perfect for the DNC and their base of anti-Christian/anti-White voting block.

Remember, the purpose of elections is to manufacture consent. It pretty much has to be a Republican "winner" this time. They need to energize people who think they are conservative (but actually believe stuff too extreme for the Democratic party of 8 years ago). The kind of people who cheer when Mitt Romney speaks or energetically attend a talk by Bill Barr or think "Condoleeza Rice represents my values" or "Kaitlin Jenner has a great economic policy."

And remember you only need about 1/6 of the country to support you to "win." It's child's play for the modern media machine to propagandize that many people. Edward Bernays could do it in his sleep.

Remember, the purpose of elections is to manufacture consent. It pretty much has to be a Republican "winner" this time. They need to energize people who think they are conservative (but actually believe stuff too extreme for the Democratic party of 8 years ago). The kind of people who cheer when Mitt Romney speaks or energetically attend a talk by Bill Barr or think "Condoleeza Rice represents my values" or "Kaitlin Jenner has a great economic policy."

And remember you only need about 1/6 of the country to support you to "win." It's child's play for the modern media machine to propagandize that many people. Edward Bernays could do it in his sleep.
I think they hoped they could move on past Trump, but they can't, so instead they will use him this time to get people to believe in this dead country again. You are correct, they probably need a Republican to win to make it look "a fair election" and Trump is the only one in the GOP with a legit following and of use to the elites.

Back