2024 Election Lounge

Good, push the collapse while the good people are still the silent majority. Bring on Haley or Newsome, let them finish off what little is left and corner the good people around the world into having no choice but to get off the couch.

I don't know. It's alarming that this could set a precedent for all kinds of petty reasons to leave people off ballots at any level.
I think the answer's already been given. They can appeal it to the Supreme Court. However, SCOTUS is very wishy washy in spite of having a majority nominated by Republican presidents, and despite justice and the law being entirely clear in the matter. I think the outcome of an appeal is highly in doubt.

Republican front-runner Donald Trump appears to be gaining significant ground against President Joe Biden among Latino voters, according to new CNBC survey data.

The CNBC All-America Economic Survey released Tuesday found that in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, Trump had a 5-point lead with Latino voters against Biden.

The number is remarkable because three months ago, in October, Biden held a 7-point lead over Trump among Latino voters, in the same poll.

Biden’s performance with Latino voters is not just lagging relative to Trump — it is trending downward overall. In December 28% of Latino adults approved of Biden as president, down from 35% in October.

Biden’s plunge among Latinos is a fresh warning sign to Democrats that the party could be at risk of losing its hold on a key voting bloc that helped elect Biden in 2020. Biden’s support among young women and independents also fell, according to the survey results.

Among all respondents, the survey found Trump would lead Biden 48-42, a wider margin than Trump’s 46-42 lead in the October survey.

The poll surveyed 1,002 Americans between Dec. 8 to 12, with a margin of error of +/-3.1%.

If the Supreme Court actually wants to set a good precedent here, they will disbar the judge who tried to take Trump off the ballot. Stunts like this should be punished to send a chilling effect to all other shitlib judges who may be thinking about abusing the law.
Anyone know the last time a federal judge was removed or even reprimanded for abusing their position?

Back