2024 Election Lounge

This focus group of Wisconsin women was just brutal for Kamala Harris.

Elise Jordan asks when there will be a woman president 'When there is a competent one':

Elise Jordan: "How do you perceive VP Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience?"

Focus Group: "I think she's worse."

"She doesn't even know what's going on at the border. That's what she was supposed to be doing."

Elise Jordan: "Is there anyone that Kamala Harris could appoint as her VP that you would find reassuring?"

Focus Group: "I would never consider voting for her. I would consider RFK Jr way before voting for her."

Elise Jordan: "When do you think America will have a female president?"

Focus Group: "When there is a competent one."

"I don't get a good feel for her."

"I think she's an idiot."

Elise Jordan: "Why do you think she's not that bright?"

Focus Group: "Because she hasn't done anything in the time that she's had. She's not real smart."

When average women in Wisconsin look at Kamala Harris they don't think 'Future 1st Female President of the United States' they think 'Idiot'.

SCOOP: CBS News has learned the Harris campaign is considering about 12 individuals for her VP pick, including:

- PA Gov Josh Shapiro
- NC Gov Roy Cooper
- KY Gov Andy Beshear
- MN Gov Tim Walz
- IL Gov J.B. Pritzker
- MI Gov Gretchen Whitmer
- Transportation Sec Pete Buttigieg
- AZ Sen Mark Kelly
- Commerce Sec Gina Raimondo

They're also looking at non-elected individuals.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Come on journalists! Do better! You all know Kamala Harris is a sacrificial lamb, being fed to the wolves. Why aren’t you reporting all of the comings and goings at Michelle’s War Room since Thursday?

Literally dozens and dozens of Democrat billionaire donors (Fred Eychaner, Reid Hoffman, James and Marilyn Simons, Michael Mortiz (Sequoia Capital and the Chinese Communist Party) Elizabeth Heising, Wayne Jordan, Jeffrey Skill, Patty Quillin, etc., etc.) K Street and Washington, D.C. royalty have been taking turns kissing Barack Hussein Obama II’s ring.

Anyone that doesn’t admit Barack is in charge is either ignorant or lying. His silence and then refusing to endorse Kamala Harris should tell you all you need to know.

I said previously, Barack Obama is the most powerful man in the Democratic Party. Period. End of story. He is going to do whatever it takes to be President a 4th term by proxy, using Michelle. Enjoy the show! 🍿

Michelle Obama’s War Room: 2446 Belmont Rd NW, Washington, DC 20008.

After Harris is slaughtered by Americans, Washington, DC and the media, Michelle Obama will step up, telling the country, ‘after much reflection and soul searching, talking endlessly with Barack and our girls, I have come to the conclusion that my country needs me’, she will be the chosen one at the Chicago Democrat National Convention in August. As close to a coronation as you can get.

The Obama’s and DNC have opposition research that will put any chance of a viable Kamala Harris campaign but they need her to languish on the vine for the next 4-5 weeks. Michelle wants the honeymoon to extend right to the election. She isn’t even interested in a debate with President Trump.

Nice looking house.

Anyone getting excited about Harris's nomination, in either direction, must have the memory of a goldfish. The chess pieces have shuffled around to a surprising degree over this year thus far, and the board hasn't stopped jiggling.

The word from behind the curtail is that they want to stick with Kamala because she has the $100 million in the Biden account. This will make it very difficult for anyone else to challenge him. They will need a lot of money. There can still be a shit fight at the convention, and a lot of models are showing that we should expect volatility to rise with the Democratic Convention. Kamala is all over YouTube, and TikTok has become a leading news source for young people. That was the source that gave the Biden administration nightmares in the wake of Israel’s war against Hamas, labeling Biden as a perpetrator of genocide, a white supremacist, and a warmonger. Harris is all over Social Media gathering the less astute people who still believe what politicians say. She is the political version of A Star is Born.

Back