2024 Election Lounge

Maybe not for "right now", but I don't find it the idea out of the realm of possibility.

I remember it being a big deal that scientists were cloning this, that, and a bunch of other stuff leading up to Dolly the Sheep. Once they did that, it's like the interest in the whole cloning process just 'stopped'. It didn't go any farther, there wasn't a "now what do we want to try and clone" conversation. No "now that we've done this, we can do this and this and this".

A quick search says it costs $50K to clone a small dog. Sounds like only the rich could afford to clone themselves.
Even if they clone a person, they don't have incubator pods like in the movies, to force grow the clone quickly. He'd have to be implanted in a womb, and it would take 80 years to make him look old like that.

Also, they don't have any way to copy and implant his consciousness, memories, and personality. At most a clone would be like an identical twin born 80 years later.

While a clone is not techically possible, I will agree there have been a lot of Biden pictures where the person appears to be wearing one of those rubber masks like in the movies. Also, it seems likely they've used deep fakes a lot. Plenty of weird stuff going on.

The press isn’t getting away with their gaslighting.
It's so laughably Orwellian when they do this:
GTQ-bImXsAE8Nh5

That poor dog (the one behind her in her profile pic)....
She stands with Ukraine. In early 2022 I'd see a lot of ladies like this one, similar age, similar look and politics, calling for direct NATO intervention to counter the Russian invasion. I always wondered how many of them would have been able to find Ukraine on a map before February.

She stands with Ukraine. In early 2022 I'd see a lot of ladies like this one, similar age, similar look and politics, calling for direct NATO intervention to counter the Russian invasion. I always wondered how many of them would have been able to find Ukraine on a map before February.
I am going to guess nil and I would bet none of them could find it even today. Women like this are probably a consistent metric in viewership for "The View", hence the frenzy around "The Current Thing".

Back