2024 Election Lounge

Kamala's rise speaks to the power of sleeping your way to the top. I wonder how many more women will try it now.
GTD0TIYaAAALKbt

GTEVcfrWcAEoO1C

That's a good scenario. I doubt it's true, but any of the details is completely plausible.
Yes, entertaining theory at least. It would kind of sort of make sense that Joe Biden is mostly an AI at this point.

I'm stunned that Microsoft products are still widely used in scenarios where reliability is required. I'd honestly assumed that by now Windows was mostly used as a desktop OS for people working with spreadsheets and Photoshop and things like that, not to host stuff that is a big problem if it goes down.

It's going to be hilarious watching over the next few months as Democrats slowly realize that Kamala Harris is an even more unappealing candidate than a demented and semi-coherent Joe Biden.
What I think is happening here is that the Democratic Party elite (really, second-tier elite) are fully-aware that Trump will be the next President. That being the case, they had to choose a sacrificial nominee that best allowed them to save face and pivot to their next stage.

Kamala is perfect for the role: she will lose, in spectacular fashion, and they can blame her loss on her race and gender rather than their own failed policies. They can say her loss is just proof that America is still racist, sexist, not ready for a black and/or female President, and this just proves there’s more work to be done and they need more money from their fundraising targets to change the country.

Assuming they will lose no matter who they put forward, she is the best choice from a strategic perspective. It seems unlikely that she’s aware of how the DNC elite are using her, but it’s possible she’s agreed to this charade in order to accrue various benefits.

What I think is happening here is that the Democratic Party elite (really, second-tier elite) are fully-aware that Trump will be the next President. That being the case, they had to choose a sacrificial nominee that best allowed them to save face and pivot to their next stage.

Kamala is perfect for the role: she will lose, in spectacular fashion, and they can blame her loss on her race and gender rather than their own failed policies. They can say her loss is just proof that America is still racist, sexist, not ready for a black and/or female President, and this just proves there’s more work to be done and they need more money from their fundraising targets to change the country.

Assuming they will lose no matter who they put forward, she is the best choice from a strategic perspective. It seems unlikely that she’s aware of how the DNC elite are using her, but it’s possible she’s agreed to this charade in order to accrue various benefits.

I think this is a very strong possibility.

I do think there is an element of that at play, they realize that they are going to lose no matter what and the cheating will be watched for this time so they are saying screw it and throwing an off the wall hail mary while also being able to use it as a rally cry or at the least be able to say "we only lost because Biden got old".

Back