2024 Election Lounge

when people in the elite (including the shit-testing western media) are blaming you for surviving repeated assassination attempts, it should be a clear sign that you're not only surrounded by traitors and enemies; you're surrounded by a special kind of arrogant pieces of low-life that are doing their darnest to make sure you notice how much they hate you. they don't just want you dead; they want to humiliate you and make you see their faces before they execute you.

donald-trump-dance-donald-trump.gif

Stuff like this is why I think some sort of national divorce is going to be the only option. There's no reasoning with people like this. They view any sort of pushback on their policies as aggression ("inflaming tensions") which is why you see this sort of stop making me hit you logic from the Left.

It is guaranteed to be bumpy as we are all mixed together.

My friends I think there is link between globalist neo nazi Ukraine and the man that try to kill Trump today.

Medvedev say there could be connection.

View attachment 12354
It was my very first thought after hearing about the news, before the identity of the shooter was even revealed, that it was some Ukraine nutcase. There's a LOT riding on Trump as far as the Ukraine war is concerned.

Here’s a question…if Trump were to get assasinated prior to Nov 8, does Vance automatically get bumped up as the presidential nominee or does the Uniparty wheel in their Miltary Industrial Complex puppet controlled golden child Nikki Haley (or other)?

Back