2024 Election Lounge

And if someone does like the Pope I'm pretty sure they have learned NOT to say anything on this forum.

The original poster was obviously completely biased as the Pope made a lot of good statements on abortion.
Although not an "orthodox forum", whatever that exactly means since it's politics, you're only seeing posts from Protestants interestingly enough.

Assassination is an odd term for an abortion. I think it's meant to shift blame off the mother. Seems like another political tactic.

I'll just ask again, why defend this Pope?

He's been a subverter whose pushed communist ideology and promoted the notion that all religions lead to heaven.

That's heresy. Period.
He’s not wrong to an extent. We are called to welcome the stranger. If someone wants to become a “hyphenated American” and live among us, I don’t see the problem. Were not called to empty the treasury for them however.

The problem is the “treated like slaves and exploited” comments couldn’t be further from the truth. They live better than indigenous Americans. (Not native indigenous Americans but the roots in Jamestown and the Mayflower types. To me if you’re a descendant of those guys you’ve been in the country so long you’re on the same playing field as the American Indians.) Sure they’re paid by staffing agencies $9 / hr but the car help, the housing help, the grants, the health care, all that fun stuff. That works out to $25-$30 / hr. That’s a college degree pay. Meanwhile, indigenous Americans are stuck making 16.50 an hour with no help. If someone wants to come to American and live the 16.50 / hour life like the rest of us, God calls us to welcome them. But all that friggin help. If the migrants had to raw dog it without the help like my ancestors and many Mexican Americans has to in the past, they wouldn’t come.

A fun factoid - most migrants are Central American and overseas. A lot of Mexicans I’m cool with because the overwhelming majority had to raw dog life too without help. Vs current migrants, they really do roll out the red. What exploitation Papa?

And the truth comes out.

I'll just ask again, why defend this Pope?

He's been a subverter whose pushed communist ideology and promoted the notion that all religions lead to heaven.

That's heresy. Period.
Is what he said far off from what the Catechism states? Do you know what the Catechism is or are you just on the criticize the Pope for everything train?

Attachments

• IMG_7150.png
    IMG_7150.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
First of all this is an ORTHODOX forum...not Protestant or Catholic.
What does this mean? There´s protestant and catholic subsections.

Second of all, apart from you I don't think there is a single forum member here who likes the current pope.

He is ok. There were better before him. And there will be worse after.

Since he took power on 13/3/2013 (funny date eh ?) all he has done is say endless blasphemies and heresies. He is 100% globohomo controlled.
Also, if you want to get technical, he took over many years before his predecessor died, and therefore is illegitimate as well, as there can't be 2 living popes at the same time, even if the previous one "resigns" gets shoved out of office.

Ahahahh The pope states loud and clear he is against abortion but at the same time he is 100% globohomo controlled? At least give him some credit and say he is only 50% controlled.

Hey dont tell choopaa boy Trumps VP is catholic. He might have a meltdown.

In other news Trump hates Taylor Swift. Enough to get my vote.

1726429207239.png

Considering there’s now been a second assassination attempt on Trump, how do you think things would unfold if something were to happen to him? I assume J.D. Vance step in as the Republican nominee. Would Trump become a martyr, resulting a surge in Republican voters? Or is Vance too unlikable, paving the way for an easy Kamala Harris victory?

Considering there’s now been a second assassination attempt on Trump, how do you think things would unfold if something were to happen to him? I assume J.D. Vance step in as the Republican nominee. Would Trump become a martyr, resulting a surge in Republican voters? Or is Vance too unlikable, paving the way for an easy Kamala Harris victory?
Why do you think Vance is unlikable. He seems to be very very popular in Ohio.

Why do you think Vance is unlikable. He seems to be very very popular in Ohio.
Me, personally, I have a long list of why I don't like JD Vance. But from a voting perspective, if he can manage to not push war in Iran for the next 8 weeks, and just stay on point with helping low- and middle-class Americans, with common sense answers to the hostile media, he will continue to be a boost to the Trump campaign.

These people are disgusting

No matter what happens, they always have to twist things around and make themselves the center of attention and to remind the world how NO ONE suffers more than them. If they are multi-billionaires and everything goes their way, they STILL suffer endlessly because of a grandparent who "Died in the Holocaust™️". It's pathological narcissism. To compare anyone else's suffering or to diminish their hobby-horse in any way is anti-whatever (let's just call it pantysmegmatism).

Back