2024 Election Lounge

It would be prudent to list the negatives with the positives (the Pope talking about abortion is a huge positive).

Is Pope bashing allowed on this forum or are we just turning this into Reddit? What's the difference if we allow this?

As far as i'm aware on this forum The Pope is not exempt from criticism, especially when it's a public comment on US politics.

If you think that's "Pope bashing" that seems a little overly sensitive.

As far as i'm aware on this forum The Pope is not exempt from criticism, especially when it's a public comment on US politics.

If you think that's "Pope bashing" that seems a little overly sensitive.
Says the "other Christian". Have you read the Catholic Catechism? What exactly do you know about the Catholic Church's take on immigration. Can you compare and contrast with the Pope's statement?
Doubtful. Since you would rather just keep it low IQ and post similar to a basic YouTube comment.

Last edited:
The pope stands up for faggots which explicitly goes against the Bible.

He also never repented for putting his faith in "the vaccine" above the Eucharist. No one who actually believes it is the true body and blood would dare making it contingent on whether you've received some degenerate inverted satanic eurcharist of man first.

It would be prudent to list the negatives with the positives (the Pope talking about abortion is a huge positive).

Is Pope bashing allowed on this forum or are we just turning this into Reddit? What's the difference if we allow this?
Is saying anything critical about the pope whatsoever pope bashing? Is there anything he can say or do that can be criticized? This has come up several times before, and the consensus has been that he is not beyond all criticism.

Personally, I think he is wrong in advocating for Harris, and it is reasonable to criticize his position.

Back