2024 Election Lounge

The Harris team is asking for another debate. Trump should only agree if it’s on Fox. He already did ABC and CNN, which were both liberal networks, so now it should be a conservative network.
Agree, no more communist broadcast network debates, Fox or Rogan would work. Along with the biased commentators at ABC (agree with Trump that CNN was surprisingly neutral and fair), the post debate critic is where they can mold and influence peoples minds and persception of what they just watched and heard. Getting the Fox spin from a 3rd debate would help balance out. Rogan would hammer both with really pointed questions, but I don’t know if it would be impossible for him to moderate as an option.

The Democrats made it out like Trump was afraid to debate and yet the debate happened. The truth is the only reason Kamala did the debate was because the two moderators were in her corner, coward that she is. The left are all cowards. Trump should take a page out of their playbook.

Good advice about whether to vote as Christians, Orthodox or not. Even if we can hold back the tide of evil for just another 4 years, that's 4 more years to open the eyes of younger generations who are disillusioned and fatalistic at this point about the future. Run the race, keep pushing for good against the forces of evil, even if it's just 1 further step.

On Voting, A Sober View of President Trump, and World War III​

Last edited:
2) Stop pushing the Israel nonsense. Just pretend Israel doesn't exist for two months. Unless someone asks about it specifically don't bring up Israel at all. Israel is a losing issue all around and is only costing votes and wasting time to be funny/charismatic.
tbf, kamala did broach the Israel issue a few times but not the way that leftists were expecting. all she did was hammer home the old boomer conservacuck canard of the six-pointed star nation being our greatest ally and that there are people being held hostage and hamas terrorists being responsible for the whole conflict. she even mentioned instances of rape as being perpetrated by anti-Israel militants. i just found hillarious the way that she threw palestinians under the bus as if casually discussing the weather or some trivial matter.

Most interesting thing for me was, and I might be wrong, but did Kamala even mention Putin's name? I know for sure she dodged the question - which ABC didn't call her out on.

Imagine not addressing potential World War 3. Her argument was basically "I tried", then Russia invades Ukraine days later.

She seems oblivious and out of her depth beyond measure.

This is why I stand by my comment earlier.

Trump was looking to ensure men and Midwestern voters turn out.

He appealed to all their issues.

Kamala may have "won" the debate the same way Hillary "won" the debate.

But as long as she comes off like a lecturing bitch Donald does steps in the correct direction and increases his chances.

This is also why I stand by my point about the high abc poll on enthusiasm toward Donald.

Could he have done better sure.

Did he net net do what he needed. absolutely.

The Jewish Democratic Council of America announced in a new national poll of Jewish voters that there is overwhelming support for Vice President Kamala Harris. Seventy-two percent of Jewish voters back her, and only 25 percent support former President Donald Trump.

"Nearly all—91%—of Jewish voters are concerned about antisemitism in the United States, and Jewish voters trust Kamala Harris more than Donald Trump to fight antisemitism by nearly a three-to-one margin," the council posted.

According to the report, Wang has ties to the China Association for Promoting Democracy (CAPD), a political party in China that operates under the strict supervision of the CCP - which the Caller uncovered through "a review of Chinese government announcements, archived University of Minnesota records and Chinese-language publications written by Wang himself."

CAPD is one of the handful of alternative Chinese political parties allowed to operate in the communist nation. Like China’s other minor parties, CAPD is “loyal” to the CCP and continues “to function within the structure of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC),” which is the country’s top political advisory body, according to the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress.

CAPD is allowed to operate in China based upon their organization’s stated promise to “rally closely around” the CCP’s Central Committee and play a role as advisors and assistants to the CCP, according to Xinhua, China’s official news agency. -Daily Caller

"@GovTimWalz could explain away 1 or 2 facts, but he can't explain away the pattern & the @DailyCaller just dropped an investigation a day or so ago, which showed Walz maintaining regular contact w/ Communist Party front organizations in MN.

So, we go back to the 1990s we have Walz interacting w/ the CCP's United Front Work Department & we go fast forward to our time & he's still doing the same thing, which shows you that he really believes in not only engagement w/ China, but he also believes in engagement w/ the most destructive elements of China" - @GordonGChang on @NEWSMAX

Walz-Wang-Chang-e1725059300487.jpg

This is why I stand by my comment earlier.

Trump was looking to ensure men and Midwestern voters turn out.

He appealed to all their issues.

Kamala may have "won" the debate the same way Hillary "won" the debate.

But as long as she comes off like a lecturing bitch Donald does steps in the correct direction and increases his chances.

This is also why I stand by my point about the high abc poll on enthusiasm toward Donald.

Could he have done better sure.

Did he net net do what he needed. absolutely.
My favorite part was when he told her to be quiet, or that he was talking now. I'm sure other regular men love seeing stuff like that too.

Back