• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Video Games and Gaming Technology (In A Positive Light)

I was traveling recently and tried some games on mobile which I historically haven't touched. The MVP was Slay the Spire, excellent game to pull out and kill time on a flight. I do think the 4th character they added is a bit wank but the others are quite fun.

Stardew Valley was decent but it really suffers from lacking multiplayer in the mobile version.

Tried Arena of Valor for a MOBA fix, it was surprisingly fun but I feel like there were tons of bots making it too unsatisfying.

All in all I believe I will remove all of them from my phone now that my traveling is done but it was interesting to see where the market is at.

Imagine the gen alphas getting this as their first GTA at the old age of 10 years old lol.
I did have Liberty City Stories on my PSP when I was around that age, but no black women twerking or drugs or any of that nasty stuff. Mostly just pixel gore and greasy Italians I couldn't understand the dialogue of.

Actually felt repulsed watching the trailer. I don't know how anyone watches it and goes "yep, that's normal". I'm sticking to 3.
3 >>> VC > 4 >>>>>>>>> 5 >>> San Andreas.

All the kids in my country are now on vacation. I've been playing late since jewniversity is late, and all matches on the free to play game I play (TF2) are full of level 1 underages trying to fight the other underage team, with one of those teams having a level 500 gigachad playing at 1 AM and crushing Timmy's dreams.

1679280773720980.jpg

IMG_3737.jpeg

Yeah and no. In gta 5 I was sure Trevor’s (the methed up pilot) missions would be the most fun but not really. Franklin and Michael were the ones I mostly play as.

But they should release a simp edition for gta 6 with female collectible items just to see how well it sells

Last edited:
Something that occurred to me, and to WAB below, is that if they give the player in GTA 6 the usual freedom to go on a rampage, this could be GOTY. Ignore the story, and make your own as you rid the streets of clowns and twerkers.

I can already picture the waves of censorship when it comes to those rampage compilations being uploaded on Youtube. Especially if one particular group is targeted. Similar to the 'feminist being fed to an alligator' video made in Red Dead Redemption 2 which got removed due to 'hateful content'. Remember, we're talking about videogames not real life actions here. Makes me wonder what the end stage of clown will be like when it comes to videogame journalism.
'Why Super Mario stomping brown goombas is problematic in the current year'

Yeah and no. In gta 5 I was sure Trevor’s (the methed up pilot) missions would be the most fun but not really. Franklin and Michael were the ones I mostly play as.
I didn't like any of the characters in GTA 5, always yelling at each other. Niko in GTA 4 was awesome, low-key and slyly funny. I was genuinely sad when it ended.

I didn't like any of the characters in GTA 5, always yelling at each other. Niko in GTA 4 was awesome, low-key and slyly funny. I was genuinely sad when it ended.

I didn’t mind the characters in 5, I guess I didn’t like not being good at the machine controls. The helicopter, the crane, I wasn’t that great in San Andreas at flying even though it was lauded for its realistic vehicle controls .

I’m hopeful that gta vi is a good one , rdr2 is one of my all time favorite games , the trailer for gta 6 lions promising . Custom rampages vs the foods you encounter on the street is a given

Team Fortress frens... the Valve AI picked a map with the tranny slogan...

2023-12-11_15:25:51.png

They aren't going to remove it because of the storm it would cause, and this was very likely not tested or picked by a human. Valve does not curate anything added into TF2 nowadays.
The new Christmas maps are all GARBAGE. This one is just one of the older maps with Christmas assets sprinkled in with a few tranny jokes.

Team Fortress frens... the Valve AI picked a map with the tranny slogan...

2023-12-11_15:25:51.png

They aren't going to remove it because of the storm it would cause, and this was very likely not tested or picked by a human. Valve does not curate anything added into TF2 nowadays.
The new Christmas maps are all GARBAGE. This one is just one of the older maps with Christmas assets sprinkled in with a few tranny jokes.
Yeah. Remember when they added that awful christmas map with absolutely heinous sniper sightlines, which was chock full of exploits and bugs because it was unfinished, and the workshop page for it, which Valve apparently did not read, specifically said that it was unfinished and abandoned, and Valve only gave the map's creator a week's notice to try and finish it?

I'd honestly just think nothing of it. It's simply a fact that TF2 is for some strange reason full of trannies. Trannies just play it more than seemingly any other game. You'd think they'd all just be on Valorant or all the other games that specifically pander to them, but uh, no. It's kind of a given that maps made in the last 5 years would have stuff like this. More importantly, one of the main developers, who has been working in the game since its creation, has always openly been a brony (🤢), and no doubt he's pro-tranny.

Sad to see what TF2 has become. I am very reluctant to uninstall it, but I haven't touched it in probably months.

Really enjoying Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty at the moment but am struggling against the Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos bosses. Might have to put this on pause until I get some more levels up and gear upgrades.

Probably going to play Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader after this, though I've heard it's kinda buggy at the moment still.

Yeah. Remember when they added that awful christmas map with absolutely heinous sniper sightlines, which was chock full of exploits and bugs because it was unfinished, and the workshop page for it, which Valve apparently did not read, specifically said that it was unfinished and abandoned, and Valve only gave the map's creator a week's notice to try and finish it?

I'd honestly just think nothing of it. It's simply a fact that TF2 is for some strange reason full of trannies. Trannies just play it more than seemingly any other game. You'd think they'd all just be on Valorant or all the other games that specifically pander to them, but uh, no. It's kind of a given that maps made in the last 5 years would have stuff like this. More importantly, one of the main developers, who has been working in the game since its creation, has always openly been a brony (🤢), and no doubt he's pro-tranny.

Sad to see what TF2 has become. I am very reluctant to uninstall it, but I haven't touched it in probably months.
Wutville's creator is a fine guy. He's been making streams fixing his map. Not sure if they amounted into Valve updating.

Lately, I have been playing Frostpunk. I highly recommend it. I haven't enjoyed a game this much in years. The things that happen in the game, combined with the OST, sometimes make me slightly emotional, which is quite something, because I don't think any videogame has ever made me feel like that, even though I've played many "sad/deep story-rich" games like NieR Automata.

I find stories and lore in nearly all games to be thoroughly uninteresting, lame, and sometimes even religiously/morally offensive to me, so I gravitate towards games with little to no story, but I've been enjoying the lore and story in this game. It's not shoved in your face through obnoxious cutscenes that interrupt gameplay. It's in text form, easy to ignore, and you kind of have to work for it.

The premise of the game is interesting and I find it appealing. The game is set in the 1800's and there is steampunk technology. Basically, the world is completely freezing over (take that, Greta), and the first storyline is about the people of London fleeing to the North Pole to establish a colony around a massive steampunk heat generator. At first, it seems silly that they'd go to the North Pole, but there are lore reasons for it.

In the game, there is a "faith" tech tree, which can make Christianity a very important part of your colony, and I quite like it. Of course, it's a modern videogame, so it doesn't outright say the name Jesus, and it replaced the Holy Cross with a pseudo-cross that won't offend anyone, but beyond those two things, it's pretty unambiguous that it's Christianity, and it's portrayed in a very positive light. You can take it too far and create a brutal theocracy, declaring yourself an infallible pope-like figure, but that's entirely optional and you get a bad ending if you do it. You can just have normal, voluntary Christianity be an essential part of the colony, keeping people's hope stat up and giving them purpose so they don't give up on life or start riots.

The game is a combination of city builder and survival, both of which are genres I like. It's very well-polished, I've encountered no glitches, and it scratched an itch I've had for a very long time: An actually good game that portrays Christianity in a positive light. They're very, very hard to find, and I'd appreciate recommendations from the people here.

There is a sequel coming out next year, and I really hope it's as good as the first game. I won't get my hopes up too much though, because nearly every single game that comes out these days, whether AAA or Indie, is just totally pozzed, and if I wanted to hear globohomo talking points, I'd be hanging out with my normie coworkers instead of playing videogames, because even though their politics are dumb, at least I actually like them and enjoy their company.

Last edited:
Back