Tucker Carlson Thread

Tucker says this experience has "radicalized" his view of the current US leaders near the end of the video, and then repeats it, emphasizing the word "radicalized".

I believe he used this word as well in that video clip where he was on a stage somewhere talking about how Moscow is nicer than any city on the US on multiple scales, like safety, functionality, cost, and beauty. He is apparently turning into a radical critic of the current US leadership.

There are lots of reasons to think he is just a glowie, but on the other hand, he seems to be getting pretty vocal and saying stronger and stronger things. Same with Elon Musk.

As a certain point it's hard to be controlled opposition if you say the kinds of things these guys are saying. It's hard to know what to think when they pray at the wailing wall wearing a tiny hat one day, then the next day they call out the (((current government))) in the strongest terms. These are strange times.

Overall I am not a fan of Tucker and on the old board I made that known.

I love journalism like this and saw a much longer version of this video (it was 4 minutes or so). It's crazy how just going to a grocery store can be absolutely fascinating. I remember back when they asked George Bush sr how much a loaf of bread was and he marveled at UPC scanners making checkout be much faster.

The end of this, where Tucker reveals that food prices are much lower in Russia is a bit mystifying. Essentially Russia prices are 75% of American prices. Tucker than implies that revolutions are made of this basic stuff and that he's angry at our leadership and that "we're not making any of this up by the way. At all." Kind of a weird thing to say.

I don't think he's lying--I think everything he showed and said was true. It's just that part about being radicalized by it makes me take pause. One big reason that food costs less in Russia is that people make much less. Another reason could be fewer government regulations and less safe food overall (this is pure speculation on my part). It could also be that Russians pay less taxes than Americans and thus food costs stay down.

It's a very complicated topic and the bottom line is he's very wealthy and food prices don't really impact Tucker's day to day life. I wonder when the last time Tucker did a grocery run in a America is?

Love the real journalism but even this is sensationalized/editorialized and puts the conclusion in the viewer's head that Tucker wants them to have. He's a master at manipulating his audience like this, and it's why I dislike him so much.

Last edited:
Overall I am not a fan of Tucker and on the old board I made that known.

I love journalism like this and saw a much longer version of this video (it was 4 minutes or so). It's crazy how just going to a grocery store can be absolutely fascinating. I remember back when they asked George Bush sr how much a loaf of bread was and he marveled at UPC scanners making checkout be much faster.

The end of this, where Tucker reveals that food prices are much lower in Russia is a bit mystifying. Essentially Russia prices are 75% of American prices. Tucker than implies that revolutions are made of this basic stuff and that he's angry at our leadership and that "we're not making any of this up by the way. At all." Kind of a weird thing to say.

I don't think he's lying--I think everything he showed and said was true. It's just that part about being radicalized by it makes me take pause. One big reason that food costs less in Russia is that people make much less. Another reason could be fewer government regulations and less safe food overall (this is pure speculation on my part). It could also be that Russians pay less taxes than Americans and thus food costs stay down.

It's a very complicated topic and the bottom line is he's very wealthy and food prices don't really impact Tucker's day to day life. I wonder when the last time Tucker did a grocery run in a America is?

Love the real journalism but even this is sensationalized/editorialized and puts the conclusion in the viewer's head that Tucker wants them to have. He's a master at manipulating his audienece like this, and it's why I dislike him so much.

Yeah, the prices are insane when compared to back home. You could live absolutely comfortably on the the British minimum wage in Russia, but the point is people in Russia are on Russian wages (I met an experienced accountant who earned less than my previous unskilled warehouse job) though maybe they’re still slightly better off with food prices than the average Western pauper.

The gas and electricity prices are what is more likely to radicalise, along the propaganda of Russia being a totally dysfunctional failed state, but again, Moscow isn’t representative of the different standards of living that likely exist throughout a country as huge as Russia

Edited for words

Sounds like Australia.

Why do some (even here) think that Putin has any obligations to "save" the right wing in the west? Unfortunately the west doesn't have a president like Russia does, we need to work our way out of this mess ourselves whatever the reason might be. It surely isn't Russia.

"Every nation gets the government it deserves."
The objective is to diminish Western support for Ukraine by targeting the specific demographic that might be inclined to endorse Moscow's perspective. The intent behind Putin's interview with Tucker Carlson was to reach Western audiences in order to challenge and weaken the prevailing liberal ideology. It's no different than the strategy used during World War II, where leaflets were dispersed over adversary nations to influence public opinion and morale.

Moscow is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Sure average Russian wages are lower but he’s also not shopping in some random village. He’s in one of the 15 most expensive cities on the planet and higher quality food is cheaper and more available.

There are lots of reasons to think he is just a glowie, but on the other hand, he seems to be getting pretty vocal and saying stronger and stronger things. Same with Elon Musk.

I’m not discounting that he’s human and might say what’s on his mind, but I can’t see how he’s not an asset.

We know that we’re under occupation. We know that elections don’t matter. We know that there’s a boot on our neck at all times.

Since most people are willfully delusional they have various copes against accepting this. They want to believe in their heart of hearts that a political solution is possible. They want to believe that politics has some level of organic component to it, where chance and random events have politicians scurrying around unsure what to do. That there’s always some puncher’s chance. That the “will of the people” is real.

Here’s what we can agree on:
  • Stupid people make mistakes.
  • Stupid people with power get overthrown or outplayed.
  • If your overlords are not being overthrown then there’s no reason to believe they’re stupid. There’s no shortage of people who want power.
  • If your overlords are smart then they’re not going to let any opposition gain momentum.
  • Politics historically is a game of intrigue.
  • Carlson seems to get the red carpet treatment in an age of “ cancellations” and public apologies. Isn’t this the same guy who was borderline quoting “fbi stats” on national tv?
  • A certain narrative has to be maintained. This applies to everyone, especially our overlords. Theatre is necessary. Nobody tells their generals they’re going to war for oil or anal sex. Things have to be believable.

If they’re smart enough to suppress, hard, any and all opposition then there’s no reason for me to believe they’re not running the little opposition/theater that does exist. Why wouldn’t they shut Tucker down?

Since we know Jews are in charge then the only way we can recognize true opposition is when it directly challenges Jewish power. So either Tucker just challenged American Jews with this stunt or “people” nudge him to go to certain places or do certain things.

A little trivia, every Jew I’ve ever met doesn’t like me and I used to smile in their face. I have learned even the “regular” Jews are garbage. I can’t imagine what kind of blow back challenging Jewish power would bring.

Does anyone get a feel that this history lesson/nerf interview was just to set up a more damning interview that will come in Oct/Nov right before the election?

Then Putin will have more indictments of the US(and Israeli) political system?

More 4-D chess ?!

7gFw.gif

Back