• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Tucker Carlson Thread

GI38tQTX0AAAWkY

Tucker interviews an Evangelical Lutheran Priest, presently in Bethlehem, about the Israel-Palestine conflict. The Priest notes the unfortunate reality that whenever the US shows up, Christians die. There are approximately 900 Christians left alive in Gaza, suffering starvation and all other noted problems. Of course, western Christians are of no help, blindly supporting Israel.

I mentioned in the Positivity Lounge that there seems to be a shift on Israel at least among a certain segment of right-wing leaders and influencers. I wasn't expecting Tucker to join in so quickly, though. Zionists are extremely upset on social media.
"But why isn't he focusing on violent moooslims?" Embarrassed I ever agreed with them on so many things.

Serious question along this vein: Is there a location since the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings wherein Christendom has thrived, long-term, once the US Gov't (especially US DOD) has intervened abroad?

Sure, w. Europe had a better spell during the cold war than did Warsaw Pact countries, but the faith has atrophied dramatically since '91, if I understand correctly. Christian populations in MENA always suffer (at least dwindle) when the US shows up (Iraq, Libya, Syria). The Catholic population of Vietnam suffered during the war. Maybe the Koreans have had a Christian era of sort?

If my gut is right, this argument is damning of US foreign policy since at least the atomic bombings, wherein the only Christian Cathedral in NE Asia was destroyed (Nagasaki), and the largest Christian population in Japan was destroyed (Hiroshima).

Is there a country where Christianity has grown, post WWII, after the US has been involved?

Last edited:
My theory is that the Reform faction sees little practical use for the Zionist faction or even Israel anymore. They are so totally secure in their thorough embedment throughout the worlds corridors of power that they dont feel the need for an emergency “fallback“ redoubt of fortress Israel anymore. ( And the Reform certainly dont feel a spiritual or theological connection to any “ holy land”). The whole world is theirs after all

Additionally as time goes by the holocaust “halo” is already showing signs of losing effect and will need to be replaced within a generation or two.

So…The total destruction of the nation of Israel would give the Reform ( globalists) enough sympathy/guilt-as-capital-cover and runway to complete their ultimate goal of total global domination. Once “the will of the people “ has been completely and collectively engineered into alignment with the will of the global state there will be little use for “sympathy through outrage”. Obsolete.

This is why they hate and fear people like Tucker, and now Elon ( among others) They are leading people to the threshold of the open door where beyond and in the light the pieces of the plan can be seen.

Kanye stumbled through that door recklessly without understanding the true nature of the exposure nor capacity to shield himself from the fallout and was almost instantly desiccated into irrelevance. (When I think of Kanye I picture The Purifier stepping into the light on the planet Crematoria in “The Chronicles Of Riddick”)

Trump inadvertently stepped onto the side of the Zionists without understanding until recently the power or even existence of the Reform. He thoughts as many do that all Jews are created equally. Silly rabbit. I believe he still doesn’t understand fully, but is starting to, based on his post recently criticizing “ liberal Jews” .

#NAJALT

Last edited:
My theory is that the Reform faction sees little practical use for the Zionist faction or even Israel anymore. They are so totally secure in their thorough embedment throughout the worlds corridors of power that they dont feel the need for an emergency “fallback“ redoubt of fortress Israel anymore. ( And the Reform certainly dont feel a spiritual or theological connection to any “ holy land”). The whole world is theirs after all

Additionally as time goes by the holocaust “halo” is already showing signs of losing effect and will need to be replaced within a generation or two.

The total destruction of the nation of Israel would give the Reform ( globalists) enough cover and runway to complete their ultimate goal of total global domination. Once “the will of the people “ has been completely and collectively engineered into alignment with the will of the global state there will be little use for “sympathy through outrage”. Obsolete.

This is why they hate and fear people like Tucker, and now Elon ( among others) They are leading people to the threshold of the open door where beyond and in the light the pieces of the plan can be seen.

Kanye stumbled through that door recklessly without understand the true nature of the exposure nor capacity to shield himself from the fallout and was almost instantly desiccated into irrelevance

Trump inadvertently stepped onto the side of the Zionists without understanding until recently the power or even existence of the Reform. He thoughts as many do that all Jews are created equally. Silly rabbit. I believe he still doesn’t understand fully but is starting to based on his post recently criticizing “ liberal Jews” .

#NAJALT
You have very good insights, Papaya - as might be expected.

The chaos of those who follow other energies, spirits, or twisted realities always comes to this kind of end. A lot of people can't make sense of it because it intrinsically doesn't, and is confusing. As you also suggest, the "reform" is the ultimate in combining self reliance with tech and control of money. The desert dwellers think they have the diaspora as allies, but I agree with you, all of the chaos both groups have created since rejecting the one true God will come full circle in such a fashion.

I'm curious as to how they are going to try to pull off the issues with energy, computing, and most importantly, money in the coming years. Nobody is buying their BS, and can't afford to any longer - it's also clear the power brokers in the US and in the 5 eyes are almost all reform, which are "cultural" meaning money loving, godless, tribalists of convenience.

Kanye stumbled through that door recklessly without understanding the true nature of the exposure nor capacity to shield himself from the fallout and was almost instantly desiccated into irrelevance. (When I think of Kanye I picture The Purifier stepping into the light on the planet Crematoria in “The Chronicles Of Riddick”)
Kanye woke a lot of people up, I'll give him credit for that. And he made huge personal sacrifices to do so. Lots of people started researching the JQ, and more awareness is never a bad thing. By softening the minds of the public, he paved the way for others like Tucker to more carefully approach the issue. And hopefully they will have a more significant effect.

Kanye woke a lot of people up, I'll give him credit for that. And he made huge personal sacrifices to do so. Lots of people started researching the JQ, and more awareness is never a bad thing. By softening the minds of the public, he paved the way for others like Tucker to more carefully approach the issue. And hopefully they will have a more significant effect.
Respectfully I disagree. Kanye shot a flare into the dark that caused little more than for people who were already paying attention to notice. A blip on the radar that GloHo was easily able to erase with boilerplate statements of condemnation, and labeled insane by the usual suspects followed by a media blackout. The average normie doesnt even know what Kanye said they just know hes negro-non-grata forever more. Done.

Im not blaming him. I said at the time that he was completely unprepared to battlethe creature he poked.

Tucker interviewed Pavel Durov, the creator of Telegram. I think it might be a great interview. It was in February according to Durov. Don't know when it will be released.

I hope they talk about an incident when US GOV tried to hire its employees as "consultants" (bribe). He gave plenty of details. Said their programmers make good money so they didn't fall for it. I think the article was in 2017.

Last edited:
This guy is is like a low key Elon and at the risk of sounding hyperbolic, what he is doing is heroic. By not taking outside capital and eschewing the normal trappings of material wealth he is literally preserving his freedom to protect free speech.

“ History is written by the victors”: Lets hope history records the irony in that Pavel Durov a citizen of the former USSR being instrumental in keeping the GloHo from shutting out all light

Excellent interview Thanks for sharing.

So…The total destruction of the nation of Israel would give the Reform ( globalists) enough sympathy/guilt-as-capital-cover and runway to complete their ultimate goal of total global domination. Once “the will of the people “ has been completely and collectively engineered into alignment with the will of the global state there will be little use for “sympathy through outrage”. Obsolete.

Trump inadvertently stepped onto the side of the Zionists without understanding until recently the power or even existence of the Reform. He thoughts as many do that all Jews are created equally. Silly rabbit. I believe he still doesn’t understand fully, but is starting to, based on his post recently criticizing “ liberal Jews” .

#NAJALT

And I believe this is why Israel is acting so violently as of late, since they know their cousins are in fact enemies.

They are going to drag the USA into WW3 no matter what, before the Zionists are shut out of US politics forever.

And I believe this is why Israel is acting so violently as of late, since they know their cousins are in fact enemies.

They are going to drag the USA into WW3 no matter what, before the Zionists are shut out of US politics forever.
Im certain that if my theory is correct the upper echelon of Zionists are theres aware of the implication. It would be certainly cause for desperation.

I cant help but wonder about and wish we could get AB’s current thoughts and insights into the current situation. To this day I wonder how he arrived at his position on the factions and their relative geo political influence, years ago. In light of how that insight explains so many developments theres no doubt he could shed a lot of light on what’s happening and potential outcomes

Im certain that if my theory is correct the upper echelon of Zionists are theres aware of the implication. It would be certainly cause for desperation.

I cant help but wonder about and wish we could get AB’s current thoughts and insights into the current situation. To this day I wonder how he arrived at his position on the factions and their relative geo political influence, years ago. In light of how that insight explains so many developments theres no doubt he could shed a lot of light on what’s happening and potential outcomes
Those RVF days was like having a time traveller friend from the future to lay things out. It was years ahead of anything in the real world, and the amount of money made from it would fund [insert covert operation].

Back