Tucker Carlson Thread

The real issue with Ukraine is a strategic geopolitical one, it's not fundamentally about history or culture or anything like that.
Understood. In the Tucker interview Putin just seemed to delve deep into the historical aspect which I found both interesting and valid, but not the most effective way to reach masses of normies.

It's because the NATO Zio-Anglo-American West wants to force everyone to play by their rules and Russia doesn't want to do so.
Nor should they. The "Zio" part is key though and again, Putin said nothing about that except framing jews as victims (their favorite narrative so I'm sure they were happy with that). However, if they hate America so much then why are Russians so quick to build McDonald's and consume our movies, etc? It just seems like a false and irrational fear. Sure, the CIA is gonna CIA, but Russia will always be Russia, the idea that Moscow is going to be invaded by America because there's a hundred CIA agents and ten thousand nazis in Ukraine just isn't realistic. If Putin really was interested in killing nazis in Ukraine there was an easier way to go about it with far less damage to the average young Russian (and Ukrainian) male. First, don't let them know they're on the kill list, and second wait until their big annual nazi gathering (or training session or whatever) and drop a small tactical nuke that kills 10,000 people in a five mile radius and makes the land uninhabitable for 40+ years. Better than losing 200,000+ men in a protracted 10 year land war that never ends. It all seems so 20th Century. It feels like these wars (no matter who engages in them) are not being fought to win. It's almost as if the plan is to fight over nothing forever.

NATO has been forcing the issue over the last 30 years as Putin described, so Russia is taking measures to ensure a secure buffer zone and stake a geopolitical foothold to stop the NATO West from strangling them.
Again, it just seems like the Russia vs America thing is fake. It all feels staged by the "elites" to kill us pleabs off on the front lines and to get us to argue amongst ourselves indefinitely. "NATO is strong and can do all this damage to Russia, wait, no, NATO is weak and has no teeth and will soon be obsolete." Putin seems not to fear much, but he fears NATO and the EU building tranny bars in Kiev?

You're certainly right that he is no saint and others ITT have astutely observed that Putin as leader of Russia is primarily concerned with securing their seat at the table of big dogs with as much geopolitical and economic leverage as possible, as opposed to being a based JQpilled Orthodox white knight. But whatever his faults he stands in the way of western style globohomo domination and that is very arguably a net good in the world.
I don't think he stands in the way of globohomo. That ship has sailed. For all I know Putin could be a bisexual jew. I have no idea who this guy is and I don't want to know. I've probably said too much already. I'm out. Don't want to wind up on The List 😅.

^What opposition leaders? People like Navalny are obvious globalist moles and stooges out to bring Russia back to the 1990s as a globalist colony.

Also, most of the people who were allegedly targeted by Putin, people like the Skripals, were not hurt by him. It's a propaganda line similar to the MH flight 17 shot down by NATO/Ukied and blamed on Russia.

The opposition in Russia is made out of NGOed city liberals into gay rights, feminism etc, or communists who yearn for the USSR.

Putin is a pragmatist who is not going to go out of his way to antagonize his own Jewish community, or Russian muslims for that matter. Between this, and being outight in their pockets as some are alleging here, there is a wide gap.

In any case, the truth will emerge in a couple of years if the rift between zoggy NATO and the Russia/China/Iran block widens or things heat up. At that point the separation will become much clearer.
Most prominently:
Boris Nemtsov,
Boris Berezovsky,
Anna Politkovskaya.

Most prominently:
Boris Nemtsov,
Boris Berezovsky,
Anna Politkovskaya.

Berezovsky was a prototypical blood-sucking tribal thief-oligarch, whoever got rid of this despicable figure deserves a medal.

((Nemtsov)) was a Yeltsin protege and a foreign agent who engineered the 1990s rape of Russia and later on worked with the likes of Michael McFaul to "liberalize" Russia.

Politkovskay was either a useful idiot who was doing NATO's bidding covering the Chechen wars, or an outright traitor who covered for the Chechens when Russia was being targeted by Saudi-funded jihadis in a NATO operation similar to project Ukraine. This being said, if she was really offed by Putin, it was a bad move on his part.

Last edited:
Putin is a pragmatist who is not going to go out of his way to antagonize his own Jewish community, or Russian muslims for that matter.
Putin doesn't want to antagonize less than 1% of the Russian population (145,000 jews in Russia)? Putin's not scared of anyone except jews? Almost everyone on this forum agrees that jews are a large part of the world's problems. We go on and on with one JQ red pill after another here yet KGB Putin knows nothing about the JQ and can't even give them an honorable mention except as victims? Fine, don't antagonize Russian jews but what about Israeli jews and American jews? Putin has nothing to say about who is responsible for America's decision making and will call them "elites" but not "jews"?

Between this, and being outight in their pockets as some are alleging here, there is a wide gap.

In any case, the truth will emerge in a couple of years if the rift between zoggy NATO and the Russia/China/Iran block widens or things heat up. At that point the separation will become much clearer.
You say "Zoggy" NATO, but Putin couldn't say "The jews that run NATO" that are working with "The jew Zelensky" to persecute Russian speaking Christians in Ukraine? I don't understand the defense of all things Zio-Putin logic here? I say Putin and Trump are two sides of the same coin and that we're all being played like a JQ fiddle.

Putin got to where he is now by being pragmatic. He gains nothing from antagonizing his own Jewish community. He has also set some limits by purging a large element of ((oligarchs)), so it's not like he's a pushover or he is in their pocket.

Many Western commentators have expressed boredom with Putin's delivery of the historical background. This is interesting to me because it demonstrates that such people do not care much for historical context, even if it is that of a superpower. Western humanitarian interventionism tends to rely more on the moral (albeit warped "human rights") than historical. In fact, in many of these humanitarian interventions, the Washington foreign policy architects probably counted on most Americans being uninformed or at least indifferent.

I'm not sure what to make of the outrage over neo-Nazism. Even Putin admitted confusion over this, given Zelensky's Jewish ancestry. I suppose Russian statesmen believe that World War II and Nazism is something even the history-averse individual would be able to understand and condemn, and it did ever so briefly bring the Americans and Soviets together.

Tucker took time to pause the Ukraine discussion to let Putin know that he really wanted Evan Gershkovich — the first American reporter charged with espionage in Russia since the Cold War — to return to "his" country, the United States (he was born in a first-generation immigrant family from the Soviet Union and spoke Russian at home). What kind of name is Gershkovich? Are we sure this person doesn't consider his country to be somewhere in the Negev or Galilee? So many of these people end up being spies or alleged spies and it's always amusing seeing the media and even world leaders politely sidestep the obvious.

I wasn't entirely sure about the movies but I just researched it a bit and it is confirmed that - along with most other Western corporations - Disney, Universal, Warner Bros., and Paramount Pictures joined sanctions and exited Russia.
So Russians neither build McDonald's nor consume our movies.
There is actually a very recent RT article with interesting statistics on what happened to Russian entertainment companies after the major US movie companies all shut down - it seems domestic Russian filmmaking is experiencing something of a revival, and they also apparently have increased the market share of non-Western entertainment.

Berezovsky was a prototypical blood-sucking tribal thief-oligarch, whoever got rid of this despicable figure deserves a medal.

((Nemtsov)) was a Yeltsin protege and a foreign agent who engineered the 1990s rape of Russia and later on worked with the likes of Michael McFaul to "liberalize" Russia.

Politkovskay was either a useful idiot who was doing NATO's bidding covering the Chechen wars, or an outright traitor who covered for the Chechens when Russia was being targeted by Saudi-funded jihadis in a NATO operation similar to project Ukraine. This being said, if she was really offed by Putin, it was a bad move on his part.
In addition to the things you listed about these characters, it should be emphasized that none of these people have any popularity with the Russian people whatsoever. The Russian liberal opposition led by characters like Navalny would combined get an absolute maximum of maybe 4% of the vote. Putin doesn't have to rig elections against liberals because very few people like them anyway.
Also, just an interesting side note is that my father actually met Berezovsky and said he had probably the most evil vibe of any person he had ever met. My father is not hyper-sensitive to vibes like many women are, but somebody he can feel an energy from people, if you know what I mean, and he said Berezovsky just had an aura of absolute evil radiating from him.

Actually, all of their McDonald's are shut down now, along with basically all Western brands. They are one of the only countries in the world now mostly free from Western corporations. There is no McDonald's in Russia anymore.
Yes, I am aware of this. Good for them, however, they were full on Mickey D's until the Ukrainian sh*t hit the fan. One must take a stand in good times for it to be believable in bad times.

Did Tucker ever use the word "jew" in his talks? No?
Then there is no reason for me to listen to him.
If he might one day, please wake me up.
According to this article -
Tucker recently said -
There are competent people in US President Joe Biden’s administration, Carlson noted, but they lack perspective and see international relations through a very narrow lens in which every foreign leader is Adolf Hitler and every day is Munich 1938. As a result, Western governments have no real sense of what is possible or achievable.
Might not be the "j" word as such, but is quite suggestive - what other people have a narrow lens of that kind, not sure he could be referring to anyone else.

Back