The Off-Topic and Random Thoughts Thread(Anything Goes!)

I never saw a black squirrel until 2017. They seemed like a whole other species.

Scientists and lay people have observed more aggressive behavior in black squirrels.

https://www.skedaddlewildlife.com/location/hamilton/blog/squirrels-aggressive-than-others/

Over here in Europe we only have the Eurasian red squirrel. They are easy to spot because when they get frightened, they roll over and play dead. The white fur on the stomach also symbolizes the flag of surrender.

1721887343409.webp

Over here in Europe we only have the Eurasian red squirrel. They are easy to spot because when they get frightened, they roll over and play dead. The white fur on the stomach also symbolizes the flag of surrender.

View attachment 10593

Funny I was just recently randomly reading about these guys, very pretty animals. They are apparently being pushed out by the more aggressive non native grey squirrel.

Funny I was just recently randomly reading about these guys, very pretty animals. They are apparently being pushed out by the more aggressive non native grey squirrel.
Yeah, I was trying to make a joke, but I think it flopped. I haven't seen any grey squirrels here where I live. Just some black ones that look identical to the red ones, also with the tufts on their ears.

I just tested the scores granted by the various reactions. The results are interesting, unlike in RVF where most reactions count as +1 (except dislike where it count as -1). In CIK the scoring system is different. Here are the scores:

EDIT: Tried to insert table but the formatting is broken

Positive Points:
Latin Cross = 3
Orthodox Cross = 3
Red Pill = 2
Toast = 2
Love = 2
Haha = 2
OK = 1
Distinction = 1
Prayer = 1
Like = 1
Leonard = 1
Jean Pierre = 1
Sad = 1
Smile = 1
Popcorn = 1
Smug = 1
Salute = 1
Shy = 1
Wink = 1
St Paddy = 1
Commie = 1
Poland Stronk = 1
Kebab out = 1

Neutral Points:
Concerned = 0
Fedora = 0
Tinfoil = 0
Disgusting = 0
Boomer = 0
Fully vaxxed = 0
Lie = 0
Clown world = 0
Reeee = 0
Thinking = 0
Cope = 0
Haram = 0
Kumar Reddy = 0
Alien = 0
Sodom = 0
Helicopter = 0
Wow = 0
Slop = 0
Angry = 0

Negative Points:
Ban = -5
Troll = -2
Glowie = -2
Dislike = -1
Irrational = -1
Soy boy = -1

Looking at the scores it incentivizes and disincentivizes certain behavior. Members who posts Christian contents will likely get a lot of reputation points due to the massive +3 points it brings. Funny and Red pill reactions likewise will give a decent +2 points.

On the other side Troll takes away -2 points and Ban deducts a massive amount of -5 points. This explains why Cog Dis 73 have a staggering amount of minus reaction scores, and Australia gets a noticeable reduction in scores since his Balkan threads.

Last edited:
I just tested the scores granted by the various reactions. The results are interesting, unlike in RVF where most reactions count as +1 (except dislike where it count as -1). In CIK the scoring system is different. Here are the scores:

EDIT: Tried to insert table but the formatting is broken

Positive Points:
Latin Cross = 3
Orthodox Cross = 3
Red Pill = 2
Toast = 2
Love = 2
Haha = 2
OK = 1
Distinction = 1
Prayer = 1
Like = 1
Leonard = 1
Jean Pierre = 1
Sad = 1
Smile = 1
Popcorn = 1
Smug = 1
Salute = 1
Shy = 1
Wink = 1
St Paddy = 1
Commie = 1
Poland Stronk = 1
Kebab out = 1

Neutral Points:
Concerned = 0
Fedora = 0
Tinfoil = 0
Disgusting = 0
Boomer = 0
Fully vaxxed = 0
Lie = 0
Clown world = 0
Reeee = 0
Thinking = 0
Cope = 0
Haram = 0
Kumar Reddy = 0
Alien = 0
Sodom = 0
Helicopter = 0
Wow = 0
Slop = 0
Angry = 0

Negative Points:
Ban = -5
Troll = -2
Glowie = -2
Dislike = -1
Irrational = -1
Soy boy = -1

Looking at the scores it incentivizes and disincentivizes certain behavior. Members who posts Christian contents will likely get a lot of reputation points due to the massive +3 points it brings. Funny and Red pill reactions likewise will give a decent +2 points.

On the other side Troll takes away -2 points and Ban deducts a massive amount of -5 points. This explains why Cog Dis 73 have a staggering amount of minus reaction scores, and Australia gets a noticeable reduction in scores since his Balkan threads.

Nice work 🤜🤛

See here to continue the chat in the emoji thread:

http://christisking.cc/threads/suggestions-for-emoji-reactions.223/page-11#post-51169

Thank you for the link, unfortunately I don't have permissions to view that page since I'm not a heritage/heirloom member.

Before I did my own testing, I thought the scoring was the same as RVF, but because it is not it has several consequences. For example when Chopper said/did something badass I would give him the helicopter emoji (since it is his signature reactions). But in reality all those helicopter emojis I gave did not award him a single reaction point :LOL:

On the other hand at the peak of Australia's Balkan threads, I would give the copium and soy boy emojis to his haters (I avoid giving dislikes, since I wanted to avoid reducing other members points). But in actual soy boy emojis still reduce their points 🤣

I'm tired of seeing the word boomer tossed around everywhere, especially since it's mostly used as an epithet by zoomers, who are twice as retarded as boomers are.

All the generational crap is stupid, just because something applies sometimes to some people doesn't make it a rule.

But yes agreed especially criticism from young entitled babied fragile idiots.

When are female athletes going to STOP F….N CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! They get interviewed before an event, they cry. They get interviewed after the event, they cry. They win, they cry. They lose, they howl. Just knock it off pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

Back